62

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Appa, what you gonna do for omma's birthday?" Yoona joined Yuri at their balcony. The black pearl munching her biscuit with milk in her other hand.

"I didn't plan anything yet. Why?"

"I thought you have it planned already. It's just around the corner."

"Since we're in Japan, i can't plan it well. I don't really know a good place for us to go plus we stuck with our tight concert schedule." Yuri sighed. Yonna patted her 'appa'.

"I think she'll understand that. We can celebrate it together right?"

"I hope so but i still want to do something special for her. It's just i can't figure out what to do yet."

"Tell me if you need help with it, okay?" Yoona beamed her smile to the tanned girl before snatched Yuri's biscuit. 

"Yah, i'm still hungry! Aish, that alligator shikshin." Yuri cursed her 'daughter' who already run to her room and slammed the door. Not long after that, she can hear Seohyun nagging from their room and Yoona whine. The black pearl walked toward Hyoyeon's suite to find the dance machine doing her popping dance in her living room. Yuri laughed at her groupmate who greet her gangster style and they started to do a dance battle. 

"Unnie~" Seohyun walked toward them with a frowned on her face. She watched the duo dancing crazily until the song end.

"Yes, maknae." Hyoyeon take a water that Seohyun handed to her.

"I have two ticket to DisneySea but Yoong didn't want to go with me."

"Aigoo, my little Seobaby. Why she refuse to go with you?" The dancing queen pinched the maknae's cheek and flashed her big smile. Yuri take a seat next to Hyoyeon on the coffee table facing a sulking maknae.

"She have a video conference with KBS's producers that day."

"I can try to talk with manager oppa about it. Try to move the conference to the other time."

"No, i understand her job. It's unappropriated to cancel the meeting for a silly date."  Seohyun give them a weak smile and playing with the tickets. Yuri seem to spacing out for a moment.

"You want me to go with you?" Hyoyeon asked the maknae. Seohyun looked at her with a puppy eyes and smile shyly.

"If you didn't have any plan. I love to go there with you, Hyo unnie."

"I think i'm free that time. Yes, i'm free until 5." Hyoyeon scroll her schedule planner in her phone but the maknae frowned again.

"B-but the Pirates and Caribbean's show only start at 5.30."

"Eh, aigoo. What should we do?" Hyoyeon scratched her back head.

"I'll come with you." Yuri looked at Seohyun and smile.

"Really?" The tanned girl's nodded and showed a peace sign to the maknae.

"But, it's Jessica unnie's birthday. You should celebrate her birthday, unnie."

"We can celebrate it at night. Maybe i can find a present for her while we're there." Bot of them make a high-five before the dance duo continue their dance battle while the maknae pretend to be a DJ, choosing a songs for them and rapping.

 

The Im Choding walked around their suite but didn't find her girlfriend. She feel so bad that they can go to the DisneySea together due her meeting with the producers and want to make up with the maknae but Seohyun is nowhere to be found. 

"Where she go? She not crying in the bathroom, didn't she?" Yoona opened the bathroom's door but no sign of Seohyun. The Im Choding went to their kitchen but still can't find her girlfriend. Jessica walked out from her room and their eyes meet.

"What's with that flounder face?" The ice princess take out a milk and drink it.

"My girlfriend is missing."

"Poor you. Fight?"

"No, it just that i can't go to DisneySea with her the day after tomorrow. I think she upset but no fighting. We're still a lovely maknae couple." Yoona let out her alligator laugh makes Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Go away. Find your Hyunnie."

"I can't find her. Help me, omma." Yoona whined to her blonde omma.

"You already check in the closet?"

"Yes, still can't find her."

"In the drawer?"

"I don't think she fit in this drawer, unnie." Yoona said but still opened the kitchen drawer but only saw forks and spoons. "Nope, she not here."

"Bathroom?"

"No."

"Living room?" Jessica take a cheese and eat it while Yoona leaned at the dining table with a bottle of water.

"Only a thin air."

"Your room?"

"I wish i saw her in our bed with y outfit but no, she not there." Jessica keep blurting random place in their suite like under the couch, under her chair and in the biscuit cans until their suite door opened and Seohyun walk in with Yuri followed after her.

"Waddup, girls! Hi, my sekshy blonde wifey!" Jessica smile and run before crashed herself into Yuri's arm. The tanned girl kissed her forehead and spinning themself while Seohyun kissed Yoona's cheek.

"I'm looking for you everywhere~" 

"We from Hyoyeon unnie's suite." Seohyun makes herself comfortable leaned her back in Yoona backhug as they watching Jessica whined about her lack of sleep (wtf?) to Yuri.

"You not mad at me?"

"I'm not. It's your job and i understand that."

"So, you not going to DisneySea?" Yoona handed a glass of milk to her girlfriend. She buried her nose at Seohyun's neck and kissed the maknae's shoulder. It's beyond her imagination that they will ended up like this, a couple. No more awkward maknae but a cute girlfriend of her. Seohyun already used to skinship and sometime makes a first move when she will snuggle to Yoona or planted a light kiss to the second maknae.

"I don't want to waste the ticket. Yuri unnie asked if she can join me and if you concern about Jessica's birthday on that day, Yuri unnie said she want to find a present for her while we're there." Yoona nodded her head but didn't say anything.

"Yoong?"

"Hurmm?"

"You not happy i go there with Yuri unnie?" The maknae turned her head to see her girlfriend's expression but stopped when Yoona planted a kiss on her cheek.

"It just that I'm not happy because i can't go there with you."

"It's okay. You have to meet them." 

"I'll make up with you later. We'll have our amusement park's date after this." 

"Sounds good to me." 

"Yah, both of you become more cheesy than us." Yuri shouted from the living room. Jessica settle herself sitting on Yuri's lap and playing with the black pearl's fingers.

"Yeah, it's time for YoonHyun couple to shine." Yoona smiled.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

waddup!!

hohoho..sorry i didn't update for the past few days :D

busy stuffing my tummy with food..hoho!053B9A9C669A89C52C6E902DF7DF78C6.gif

keep reading..more update from me today (hope i'm not busy)

i miss my readers! my dongsaeng! my lil bro! my chingu all around the globe! kekekeke2CCA7EAA4EA824BCDCBE6403E7894630.gif

(i think i'm high right now)9B19F2F8D024899728F06BF94F09CF3B.gif