13

Kwon Yuri's Property

Taeyeon knocked the door a few times before Yuri opened it and let the leader come in. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung eyed the black pearl while Sunny giving her puppy looks but the trio receive a glare from the tanned girl. Yuri mouthed 'don't you dare to come in' to them before slammed her door startled the trio.

"This is no fun" Hyoyeon throw pillow to the floor.

"I can be a good adviser too." Sunny cross her arms and pouted.

"Or a good wife to me." Sooyoung poke the shorter girl's arms with cute voice she make. Sunny looked at her mind absented and jaw dropped Hyoyeon.

"Just kidding." Sooyoung sighed and walk to the kitchen to grab some food. She opened the refrigerator and looking for something to eat. After stuffed with chicken wing and a bowl of pudding, she closed the refrigerator but just be fidgets by Sunny who standing quietly facing her. 

"Do you mean the words you said just now?"  

"You know that you almost killed me. How long you been standing there?"

"Do.you.mean.it, Choi Sooyoung?"

"No, i'm boring so words just blurted out."

"Okey." Sunny leave her dumbfounded. Sooyoung joined Sunny and Hyoyeon in their living room but focusing more to her foods oblivious about the bunny who keep a glance on her and sighed.

Yuri slumped her body on the bed. She try to closed her eyes but the kid leader by poke her cheek with a cold cans of sparkling juice. Yuri startled by the sudden coldness on her cheek. The kid leader rolled herself on the floor laughing like a ahjumma.

"Yah, pabo!" The black pearl whining.

"You face. Epic."

"I never felt this eager to swearing at you right now, Kim Taeyeon."

"Okey, fine. What's wrong?"

"I don't think Sica like me the way i do." 

"What makes you say that?"

"You hear what she said earlier. We're bestfriend, it's normal do aegyo to your bestfriend." Yuri imitating the blonde.

"What do you expect from her? Confess her love so the whole world can know?"

"It's not what i mean. She can playing along with Royal Family's thing but instead of that, she choose to kill my hope even before i makes my move."

"Then, makes your move right now."

"No, i won't. I give up."

"Just like that?"

"She never love me."

"What if she did love you but .."

"No but, Taeng."

"Maybe she waited for too long for you to makes a move and get tired. Maybe it's her hint so you realize it's the time to tell her."

"There so much 'if' from you." 

"I try to help you here, you know?"

"Okey."

"So, do you want tell her or what?" Both of them staring at each other but a while. No works out only silent filled the air. Yuri break the eye contacts and looked at outside the window, sighed.

"Part of me want to tell how much i love her but the other half won't let love ruin our friendship. If me being her bestfriend makes her happy than i'll be more than happy to stay as a friend of her. At least i can always be with her even it's only hurt me in the end."

"You won't take any consideration to be bold?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, grabbed her and shut her off by a passionate kiss and tell her about your feeling. She might push you after that but you get a chance to kiss her." Taeyeon smirked but the black pearl didn't find her leader's advice is a wise thing to do. She rolled her eyes.

"I guess you only had byun plan in your head."

"At least i come out with an idea."

"That idea will lead to my death by Jung Jessica."

"How about taking her to a romantic vacation and you can talk about it with her. Just both of you." 

"I can't believe you have this side of yours, Kim Taeng." Yuri give her high five to the kid leader and both of them smile widely. There no more sulking Yuri.

"But, should you apologies to her, Yul?"

"Huh?"

"I meet her with Tiffany before i come here. She seem sad."

"Really? Why would her?"

"Miss her seobang maybe. You ignored her after the recording."

"Should i? It's not that i started it first. I'm the one who being friendzoned here."

"Be gentle, Yul. It won't harm you."

"What should i say then?"

"Er..i'm sorry?"

"Thats all?" 

"I don't think you need a speech to apologies." Taeyeon says that while eyed the black pearl in front of her.

"I mean, what should i say if she want to know why i'm upset with her."

"Oh, just say you're sorry and run."

"What? Are you stupid or something? How can you say sorry and run away?"

"Okey, don't run but never ever discuss about your feeling with her. For now. Let her hanging until your vacation then bum! spill your heart out to her. Melt her heart with your confession and charms." 

"Can we do that? You know when she want something, she will get it right away. She will haunt me to know the reason."

"Well, you should think about this before being mad at her, pabo."

"My heart is bleeding, i have no control over it." Yuri touch her chest and acting sad annoyed the kid leader.

"Whatever. It's your problem not mine." Taeyeon get up ready to leave the room when Yuri call her.

"About the vacation. Where should we go?"

"Anywhere as long as it's not DisneySea."

"Why? It's seem nice place since we'll have concert in Japan soon." Taeyeon give her deathly glare.

"Don't you ever ruin my plan. I'm taking Fany there so back off. DisneySea is mine!" Taeyeon slammed the door leaving the dumbfounded black pearl on her bed.

"Are they together or what?"