28

Kwon Yuri's Property

The girls already in the plane with their partner leaving Hyoyeon who conquer a double seat by herself. She texting someone before throw her phone into her phone and staring at their manager a few seat from her.

"Oppa, can we have a joint concert with KARA?"

"What?"

"Can i kidnap one of KARA member into this plane?"

"Are you out of your mind?"

"Maybe." Hyoyeon put her leg on the chair and started to mumbling by herself. Their manager just shake his head looking at the Kim choding. At the other hand, Taeny couple busy taking picture together. Taeyeon's ahjumma laugh filled the room receiving a light slap from the eye-smile princess.

"Control your laugh, Taetae."

"It's hurt, Fany-ah." The kid leader rubbed her sore arm.

"Sorry, Taetae. I didn't mean to hurt you." 

"Gangsta Fany." Taeyeon mumbling but clear enough for Tiffany to hear it.

"You called me gangsta?"

"Yes, my pink gangsta." Taeyeon show her dorky smile to the giggling Tiffany.

"Ayo, i'm Fany Fany Tiffany and i'm a pink gangsta." The eye-smile failed rap attempt cause the dorky leader let out her ahjumma laugh once again. This time even Tiffany can control her laugh. Those duo laughing and clapping their hand like a retarded seals. They stop their laugh after Taeyeon's seat get kick by no other than their official shikshin, Choi Sooyoung.

"Yah, you better stop laughing right now, midget."

"Yah, who you called midget?"

"Can you see who the shortest in here. It's you, midget." Sooyoung pointed at the kid leader but a smack at her head stopped her. She can feel a cold aura from person beside her.

"Wanna die, Sooyoungie?" Sunny sent her glare to the startled shikshin.

"It's not you, Sunny-ah."

"You talking about being shortest just now."

"I can't control myself. This kid laugh too loud."

"I can't control myself too. Fany being so funny just now." Taeyeon try to defend herself but Suuny's glare froze her.

"You, Kim Taeyeon shut you mouth off and you, Choi Sooyoung come and cuddle with me. Any noise from both of you and SNSD will lose their shikshin and leader. Understand?" Both of them nodded their head quickly and obey with the bunny's order. Taeyeon take her seat back and hugged the chuckled eye-smile princess like a kid. While Sooyoung sit beside Sunny before the bunny grabbed her hand and make her wrapped Sunny's waist. Sooyoung had her cheek redden as Sunny snuggle into her arm and went to dreamland.

"Sunny-ah."

"Erm?"

"I'm hungry." Sunny opened her eyes ready to shoot another glare but Sooyoung kissed her cheek make the bunny froze at her seat.

"I'm kidding. Lets sleep." Sooyoung pull the blushed bunny into her arm again and inhale Sunny's scent. They remain in that position until both of them fall asleep.

"How can they do that in public?" Yoona still staring at SooSun couple. She keep her eyes on them while still munching a snack. Seohyun who reading a book next to her turned to SooSun couple. She smile and continue her reading.

"They can get caught, Hyunnie-ah." Yoona still mumbling while looking at the sleeping couple.

"Can you just let them be, Yoong?"

"No, what if someone take their picture and spread it to the news?"

"They just two members who sleep in the plane. What reporters can say about that?"

"You know, they can do a lots of things that we can't imagine."

"Such as?"

"What if they spread their picture and say that 'Sooyoung try to molesting her member on the plane.'. They can do that too." Seohyun giggling hearing Yoona nonsense words about the Soosun couple.

"They just hugged each other, Yoong." Yoona frowned seeing the maknae didn't take full attention to her.

"I'm trying to protect our group."

"I know but your imagination is too much." Yoona staring at the maknae who opened her book back and put her glasses on. Seohyun feel someone staring at her and turned to find the second maknae pouting.

"So, it's okay if i hug you then." Yoona put her chin on Seohyun's shoulder and wrapped the maknae's waist cause Seohyun gasped at the sudden hug. Yoona smile widely when the maknae didn't try to brake the hug but just continue her reading and leaned her head into the Im choding.

"Aish, i really need my Nicole right now." Hyoyeon faceplamed herself seeing her members being sweet to each other. She on her way to the toilet when she heard the ice princess's voice.

"Why i need to waving my hand like a princess, seobang?"

"Because you're a princess."

"Fans will think i'm crazy or something. Waving like a princess while walking at the airport."

"It's a fanservice."

"No, that's weird. I won't do that." The ice princess crossed her arms.

"But .."

"No but, Kwon Yuri."

"I just hate when people says that you're cold and unfriendly."

"I can't pleased everyone. True fans know me and they will accept me no matter what." Jessica explained it with her serious look and Yuri nodded her head. 

"Did i ask too much from you?" The black pearl asked.

"I know you ask for it because you care, seobang." Jessica caress the black pearl's cheek and give her a sweet smile.

"I'm sorry. I won't ask you to do it anymore."

"Okay."

"But i still think that will be cute if you doing that."

"Stop it, seobang-ah." Jessica whine to her black pearl who giggling next to her.