14

Kwon Yuri's Property

Yuri slumped herself on her bed again after Taeyeon walk out. She rolled herself when her phone ringing but the caller startled her, Jung Jessica. She hesitated to pick up the phone but a yelled Sica from the next room cause the black pearl push the green button.

"You better pick up the phone, seobang!" Yuri crossed her finger and answer the phone call.

"Hello."

"What the hell that you trying to do right now, Yul?"

"I do nothing, Sica-ah."

"Nothing? You avoid me since we finished the recording." 

"I'm just tired."

"You're okay earlier. Honestly, did i do something wrong?"

"No, i'm really tired."

"Tired of me?" Yuri can imagine how cute Jessica's pout even without looking at her. She smack her head a few times recall Taeyeon's advise to not confess yet.

"No, I'll never tired of my wife."

"Then, why you avoid me? You not talking to me either."

"Missed me already?"

"Hurm, yes." The black pearl chuckled hearing that from the blonde. She smile widely.

"Come here, i need someone to hug me while i'm sleeping."

"Going to sleep already?"

"I'm tired." Yuri lay down and wrapped herself with blanket. She can hear from the other line Jessica  pull the door knob of her room. A few later, Yuri heard a knocking at her door before Jessica popped her head, smiling.

"Seobang?" Jessica looked at Yuri who turn her body facing her and patted the empty space of the bed beside her.

"Come here, wifey." 

"I miss you." Jessica join the black pearl in the bed as she hugged the tanned girl and snuggle into Yuri's neck.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, my bad too didn't realize you're tired. I thought you hate me."

"Why would i hate you?"

"Sunny says that ..." Yuri cut her words before Jessica can finished it.

"Don't listen to others next time. They just says what they think it is."

"Okay, but you can't blame me to listen to her. You know how much i'm worried about you not talking to me?"

"How much?"

"This much." Jessica spread her arms wide makes the black pearl chuckled and ended up both of them giggling.

"But, Tffany said something that makes me thinking."

"You asked Fany too? What's that?" Yuri looked at the blonde in her arms. 

"She says that when you upset, it's makes me feel bad."

"I'm sorry, Sica-ah."

"It's okey. She said that when you not around, i'll miss you so much."

"You're already did." Both of them smiling and Jessica hit Yuri's arms playfully. 

"She says ..."

"She do talk a lots, didn't she?"

"Yes, she is. Listen to me, seobang-ah."

"Okay. What did she says?"

"She says that you and Taengoo just the same."

"What? How come we're same. I more cool than that midget." Yuri pouted but the blonde tapped her pouting lips.

"Because both of you so slow."

"Slow?"

"Yes."

"In what kind of thing that we're slow?" Yuri get up causing the blonde whining but leaned on headboard before pulled Jessica into her arms again. Jessica hugged the black pearl again and leaned her head into Yuri's chest.

"This thing."

"Hug?"

"Pabo Yul, this. What we're doing right now. We won't doing this if we didn't have feeling to each other."

"I don't unders...." Yuri rubbed her head clueless.

"How can friend being too comfortable with each other like this. We're more like a married couple right now."

"Hah, thats ...." Yuri finally get what Jessica try to say and trying to change their topic. Thay must not talking about it before the vacation. She even didn't started planning the vacation yet!

"She says that i love you and she's right. I do love you." Jessica whisper the last sentences and hide her blushing face by hugging Yuri tightly.

"No."

"What?" Jessica get up and face the sweating black pearl in front her. Slowly her HellSica mode .

"You..you said that we're bestfriend. I heard that clearly."

"How i suppose to say then. The whole world listen and beside that, you never confess to me." Jaw dropped Yuri just stare at the blush blonde. Her plan with Taeyeon totaly ruined by the sudden confession. They never see the blonde will confess. It's the icy princess we're talking here. The icy Jung Jessica who can kill many soul by only sending her glare confessing to KKab Yul. Yuri froze at her spot.

"Yuri."

"Ha, yes..yes Sica-ah?"

"What would be your answer?"

"My answer?"

"You didn't heard me? I ask if you want me to be you girl." Jessica frowned when Yuri still looked at her clueless.

"You ask me that?"

"Are you okay, seobang?"

"I .. I don't know." Jessica sighed and staring at still-jaw-dropped Yuri infront of her.

"Aish, i guess i'll go with Fany's advice." Jessica cupped Yuri's face and smacked the black pearl lips with her. It's not a passionate kiss but enough to bring Yuri's soul back.

"Sica-ah."

"I love you, Kwon Seobang."

"Screw you, Taeng."

"What?" Jessica sent her glare to the black pearl but Yuri flashed her smile before pull Jessica close to her. She kiss the blonde's forehead before they looking at each other. Moving closer to Jessica who already close her eyes. Yuri kiss the blonde's lips.

"Love you too, wifey."

 

-----------------------------------------------

Finally Yulsic moment.

Sorry people,

Too much of Taeny moments right now. Instagram, Music Core etc etc

mesmerized by that but yeah.

i give you Yulsic.hehe!

p.s : after this taeny. give me a about 30 minute. i'll updated the last chapter for today :)