70

Kwon Yuri's Property

Yuri laying on her stomach while scrolling the mouse. She enjoying her few last day in Korea by resting at their dorm before fly to LA with Hyoyeon for their new project, Dancing9. She reading their fans comments about the past Japan's second tour concert and happy when most of it giving a good feedback about their new album and song. She typed her girlfriend's name and shocked with the result.

"You must be kidding me!" She quickly get up and staring at the laptop screen with jaw dropped.

"Yul, do think this dress looks good on me? Yul?" Hyoyeon looked at her bestfriend frozen in the bed staring at the laptop.

"I can't believe this." The tanned girl murmuring.

"Do you watch again? Sica will kill you for that."

"No, no. I can believe this. This is deabak! This is awesome!"

"What's all about?"

"Come here. Tell me this is truth. My eyes didn't play trick on me right." Yuri signaled Hyoyeon to looked at the screen. The dancing queen throw her dress on Yuri's bed and do as the tanned girl asked her to do. She read the article and smiled.

"Wow, that's good."

"Right?!"

"You must be so proud of her, Yul."

"I really am. I'm a proud seobang right now!"

"You think she know about this?"

"Maybe, maybe not. If oppa know about it he might already told Sica. Aish, i can't wait to see and congrats my wife!" Yuri clapped her hand happily. She didn't take her eyes from the screen and smile.

 

Jessica walked fast from the boutique to her car. The dress is already been choose and all she need to do is attend the event. She felt awkward to attend the event without her members and especially Yuri because without them the ice princess get easily bored. At least, if the members with her, they can talk to each other or even poke her when she sleepy. Jessica started her car and called her manager.

"Oppa, i'm done choosing my dress. Did i need to be at SM?"

"Nothing important here."

"I'll be at our dorm then if you need to find me. Bubye!" 

"What's up with the 'bubye'? Aish, this kid. Drive carefully, Sooyeon-ah." The ice princess giggling before end the phone call. Being in a relationship with the black pearl really change her from the ice princess to warm princess. She started to show her fun and sweet side to other. Their manager is the happiest man because he stopped receiving a bad comment about the blonde girl.

"I thanked God for giving me that Kwon Yuri." Jessica talked to herself while driving. She remember how Yuri treat her like a princess and bring smile to her face.

"I'm blushing even when i'm thinking of you, seobang-ah." The blonde laughing before she noticed people on the car next to her watching the ice princess weirdly. She stop laughing and showed them a 'peace' sign before speed her car to their dorm.

Jessica parked her car carefully and walked to the elevator. She try to call Yuri but the tanned girl didn't pick up her phone.

"Where is she?" Jessica pouted looking at her and Yuri's picture in the phone. She really missed her girlfriend since she sleeping at her family's house and Yuri being busy preparing for her new project. The ice princess holding a paper bag and she want to give it to the black pearl before Yuri heading to LA. Jessica now walking toward their dorm's door and enter the password. She being welcomed by Tiffany who eating ice cream while watching TV.

"Any new collection that's pink there?"

"No. Where's my husband?"

"In her room maybe." Tiffany eat her ice cream and whining about wanting a pink LV's collection of bag and clothes. Jessica walked toward Yuri's room and knocked.

"Seobang-ah, i'm home~"

"Wait, wifey-ah~" Yuri didn't open the door and let the blonde waiting for her. Jessica frowning and pouting staring at the door.

"What are you doing?"

"I need to clean my room. Taeyeon asked me to do it." Yuri blow the last balloon and panting. She looked around the room and smiled seeing the pink balloons covered the floor.

"Why Taengoo asked you to do that? She never care about it." Jessica rubbed her head and looking at Hyoyeon who just walking pass her with smile.

"Hi, beautiful." Hyoyeon winked at her. Jessica smile and waving at the dancing queen awkwardly before staring at the door again.

"Are you done, seobang-ah? My leg get tired waiting for you~" 

"Arasso, wifey-ah." Yuri opened the door widely and beamed her beautiful smile to the blonde. Jessica looked at the room with a lots of pink balloons on the floor and Jessica's picture is everywhere.

"Did i saw a PINK balloon?!" Tiffany shouted from the living room but Hyoyeon stop her from moving.

 

"It's beautiful, Yuri-ah."

"Your pictures? Yah, you so full of yourself." Yuri walked toward her girlfriend and hugged her.

"No, i mean the balloons on the floor. It's looks like the floor turned into pink."

"My cheek's numb. I blow the balloons all by myself." Yuri touched her sore cheek.

"You did? Why? I don't remember any special date of us today and what's about the '5' balloon over there?" Jessica pointed at the number 5 shaped balloon near the window.

"You don't know about it?" Yuri kissed her shoulder.

"About what?"

"I'll show you then." They walked and kicking the balloons until reached at Yuri's bed. The black pearl showed her the article and kissed Jessica's cheek. The ice princess looked at it disbelief and closed with her palm.

"Oh my God."

"My wifeu is the fifth most beautiful girl in the world."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short update.

i need to sleep badly. 

i'll make up with you guys next chapter!

bonsoir!