23

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Seobang, don't break the door!" Jessica yelling at the pouting black pearl.

"Change your clothes, wifey."

"It's not that short."

"It's revealing. Aish, i can't let you go with this dress." 

"Possessive seobang." Jessica giggling. Pouting Yuri look very cute to her. She pulled Yuri's hand and wrapped her arms around the black pearl's waist. Yuri kissed her forehead and hugged the ice princess.

"You're mine. Be y only for me."

"I'm y right now?"

"Damn y, Sica-ah."

"You know what seobang, i can be more y than this only for you." Yuri gulped hearing that from her girlfriend.

"You better come back early tonight, wifey."

"Why? I barely see my  family. Let me spend time with them before we off to Japan."

"Aish, you teasing me and leave me all alone after that. Meanie Sica." Yuri whining as she hug the ice princess tightly.

"You being kid today, seobang-ah."

"Only with my wife." They giggling while hug each other when Jessica's phone ringing.

"Unnie, hurry up we're hungry!" Krystal's voice from the other line.

"Jung Soojung, don't talk like that to you sister." Their dad's voice can be heard too. Jessica and Yuri giggling to hear Mr.Jung scolded baby Jung.

"I'm on my way now." Jessica said and end the call, she looked at the black pearl lovely and wrapped her hands around Yuri's neck before kissed her girlfriend. They stay savor the kiss before broke it.

"I'm gonna miss you so bad, wifey."

"Wait for me, seobang-ah." Yuri nodded her head and kiss Jessica's forehead for the last time before walk hand in hand with her to the elevator. She waving her goodbye and turned to go back to their dorm again. Yuri sighed.

"I miss her already." She hugged herself and walk. Yuri slumped herself into her bed and put her headphone on. She listening to her Ipod. Incoming message.

 

From : Jung Wifey

Miss my seobang ;(

 

Yuri smile widely reading that message. She get up and sit on her bed texting her wife a reply.

 

From : Kwon Seobang

Miss my wifey too. r u with ur fmily?

 

From : Jung Wifey

Yup. we're having dinner. What r u doing?

 

From : Kwon Seobang

Laying in my bed thinking bout you <3

 

From : Jung Wifey

Wish i can join my seobang right now.

 

From : Kwon Seobang

y wifey, hurry up! come home! I need you in my arms :(

 

From : Jung Wifey

Kid seobang, i'll back as soon as i can!

 

Jessica giggling on her seat makes her family staring at her. Krystal trying to take her phone but receive her icy glare.

"That's doesn't work on me, unnie."

"Whatever, Soojung."

"Who's that?"

"Leave me alone. Finish your food right NOW."

"Fine.Fine." Krystal merong-ed her and continue eating her meal. They stay for 2 hours before decide to back to their dorm. 

"I'm going to Texas next week." Krystal hugged her sister's arm.

"For what?"

"Open a Taco restaurant, unnie. We have to perform at SXSW and flying to LA after that."

"Busy baby Jung."

"I'm taking your spotlight right now." Krystal smile and kiss her sister's cheek. Jessica pouting before giggling together with her baby sister.

"What should i do now. My baby sister take over Kpop."

"Drama much. You having your second Japan concert too."

"We're busy Jung." They arrive at their apartment and bid goodbye to their parent before get in the elevator. They reached Krystal's dorm floor and those sister bid goodbye to each other.

"Take care, Krys. Gonna miss my baby sis and have fun in Texas."

"You too. Stop texting whoever secret lover of yours. Single baby Jung is jealous." 

"If only you know it's your Yuri unnie." Jessica smile and the elevator door closed. She enter their dorm to find Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Yoona laying on the floor together with a bunch of snack watching drama. Tiffany and Taeyeon browsing the internet at their dining table. Jessica walked through them but notice Tiffany smirk at her and pointing to Yuri's room with . Jessica smile and merong-ed her bestfriend before get into the black pearl's room.

"Seobang, i'm home."

"Sica-ah, i'm hurt." The voice under the blanket worried the ice princess. She get on the bed and pull the blanket off from the black pearl's body finding a sad face's Yuri.

"Why, seobang?"

"It's hurt."

"Where? Why? Do you had a fever but your forehead not cold." She looked at Yuri and touch her forehead but no sigh of fever. Yuri get up and leaned on the headboard pulling Jessica into her arms.

"My heart. My heart miss you so much that it's hurt." Jessica chuckled. She can't believe the black pearl can say something sweet like that. She leaned her head on Yuri's chest hugging her sweet girlfriend.

"Cheesy Yul. I miss you too."

"It's hard living a life without you. I can be cheesy Yul forever if that can makes you stay by my side."

"As long it's Kwon Yuri i'll stay."

"Good to hear that from my Jung Jessica."

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello!

author-shi here with heart full of YULSIC love ^_^

it's great to write about YULSIC again.hewhewhew!

hope you like this chapter people!

 

btw,

baby Jung already on IG!  *Kryber mode ON!*

i can feel this year gonna be a good KRYBER YULSIC TAENY year!

 

people feel free to add my twitter : ronniegendot

drop our comment at my twitter too. im good with it

maybe idea for a new ff ^_^

so 

yeah! have fun reading!