15

Kwon Yuri's Property

 

Taeyeon merong-ed the black pearl before slammed the door. She walked toward their living room when the husky angel's voice calling for her. She flashed her widest smile when her mushroom beamed her legendary eye-smile. 

"Taetae." Tiffany head's popped from her room and that cute face makes the kid leader smiling like a dork.

"Yeppuni." 

"Done with your bro talk?" Taeyeon nodded her head and pointed to Tiffany's room.

"Sica still there?"

"Nope." Tiffany showed her Totoro smile and signaled Taeyeon to come with her. The kid leader pump her fist in the air before run after the eye-smile princess.

"Tae, How's Yul?"

"She'll fine." Taeyeon sit beside her mushroom after closed the door and locked it. The eye-smile princess put her chin on the older girl's shoulder and staring at her leader.

"So, you have something to tell me?"

"Ah, yes. Here." She let out the paper and give it to Tiffany. Tiffany read it before hugged the leader tightly. Both of them smiling to each other, Taeyeon caress her mushroom's cheek lovely.

"Tae, it's DisneySea!"

"Yup and we're gonna go there and having fun together." Taeyeon move closer to kiss Tiffany's cheek but the eye-smile princess suddenly get up from her bed causing the kid leader kissing the air. Taeyeon sighed.

"But, they will found out, Tae."

"Sit here with me."

"I prefer laying in this bed with you." Tiffany jump into her bed and lay facing the leader. Taeyeon caress her cheek and smiling sweetly to her.

"I wish we can be free, doing what we want to do but it's impossible."

"Yes, i know."

"But, for this time. Lets not thinking about fans found out about us or anything. Lets have fun together."

"So, we really gonna do this?" Tiffany clapped her hand cutely.

"Of course, i already buy these ticket."

"Deabak!"

"You know, i always want to do this. A date in a amusement park." Tiffany smile hearing that from the kid leader.

"You're so cute, you know that right?"

"It's not something new."

"Dork." They giggling together.

"Tell me about your dream date, mushroom."

"I want to have a date that won't get off my mind the whole day."

"..........................." Taeyeon having a hard time to understand her mushroom. Tiffany chuckled and pinched the kid leader's cheek.

"It's mean that i don't care where or what we do together because i cherish all of it as long as you with me, Taetae." Taeyeon smile hearing that and pull Tiffany into her arms.

"I believe i'm a very noble person before life to having you with me right now." 

"Chessy Taetae."

"Yeah, can we stop being chessy right now? We need to plan our date." Tiffany get up and sit on the bed while Taeyeon leaned her head on the eye-smile princess laps.

"So, what we gonna do?"

"We need to take a early flight, just the two of us. Other members will fly two day after."

"Manager oppa okay with this."

"I show him these ticket so yeah, he need to be okay with this."  Taeyeon smirked thinking about her perfect plan. Even manager oppa can't stop her from having a quality time with her Ppani.

"Bad Tae."

"It's okay as long as i can spent time with my mushroom."

"Don't you think i'm too old to be called 'mushroom'?"

"No, you're forever our mushroom. Don't let SONE heard that, you'll hurt them."

"But, i'm a adult. I'm 24 now and 'mushroom' seem too ....."

"Pink gangsta."

"Pink what?"

"Ma pink gangsta." 

"Yah, i'm not a gangster." Tiffany kicked Taeyeon unconsciously cause the kid leader almost fall from the bed. 

"Not a gangster, really?" Tiffany let out her husky laugh and give the kid leader a koala hug and snuggle into her neck.

"Did i hurt my Taetae?"

"Yes, you did."

"Omo, i'm sorry my wanjanim."

"You need to be punish, Hwang Mi young."

"Tae, we sound like historical drama right now." Taeyeon giggling heard those words from Tiffany. Her Korean name do sound old but the kid leader always find it cute for the eye-smile princess.

"Don't try to change the topic. You still need to be punish, Ppani-ah."

"What you want me to do then?"

"Kissu" Taeyeon pointed to her lips.

"As you wish." 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

short update coz it's already 2 am in here and i had class at 8 am.

need my beauty sleep ( hohoho )

good night peeps and enjoy the story.

 

my lovely housemate a.k.a mi young,

read this and stop asked me for taeny.

let me live peacefully T.T

                                                    yours,

                                                              Jessica Jung's seobang