36

Kwon Yuri's Property

i know i said that i'll update YULSIC moment before this but i need to write about Taeny DisneySea date first.

totally forgot about it since i just write it whenever i get the idea. so, yeah i have no plot for this story just writing whatever thing that come into my mind.

so, yeah. please read about Taeny first before we go to Yulsic.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Are you ready, mushroom?" Taeyeon looked at her girlfriend. The eye-smile princess nodded her head and run toward the kid leader before hugged her.

"I'm so excited, Taetae!"

"Let have a fun date, Ppani-ah." They intertwined their hand and get into their van together with the stylist. 

"You know, Taetae. Our Seobaby give Yul a love advice while we having breakfast this morning." Tiffany leaned her head on Taeyeon's shoulder as they keep intertwined their finger together.

"Really? She must read about it somewhere."

"I thought she only read self-improvement kind of books."

"Our Seobaby becoming a lady. She will find romance book interesting too."

"I'm a proud mother right now." Tiffany giggling as she said that. 

"So, Yul have anything in her mind about it?"

"Yeah, she'll fly back to Seoul and arranging a surprise dinner for Sica."

"That sounds great. Should we join them?" 

"Huh?" Tiffany looked at the kid leader confusedly.

"All of us. We all fly back to Seoul and having a dinner together. Just sit and having a great wine together. It would be a chaotic schedule after this." The kid leader explain it to her girlfriend. The eye-smile princess clapped her hand before kiss the kid leader.

"Thats great, Taetae! I should tell Yuri about this." Tiffany take out her phone and call the black pearl. 

"Hello?" The black pearl answered her phone.

"Yuwwreeee!"

"Cut that aeygo, Fany-ah."

"Yah, it's not everyday you can hear my aegyo."

"Just show it to your Taetae. Why you call me?"

"Where are you?"

"In the gym."

"Aish, give youself a break, Yul. Taeyeon and i had this awesome plan."

"What is that?" Yuri stop using a dumbbell and sit ready to listen Tiffany and Taeyeon's plan. Taeyeon take the phone from her girlfriend.

"Yul bro, lets fly and having a dinner together in Seoul." 

"Who's this?"

"Yah, it's the cutest kid leader, Kim Taeyeon." The kid leader pouting but her girlfriend just giggling seeing her.

"Oh, it's you. So, whats up?"

"Lets go back together and surprise your princess."

"Ah, really? but didn't all of you want to spend time in here?"

"It's okay. It's been a while too since we spend time relaxing together but it's alright if you want it to be just for both of you."

"No, it's sounds great to me. How about other? Are they okay with it?" 

"Why don't you ask them because we almost here. I want to spend time with my mushroom right now. Bye."

"Yah, Kim Tae .. Aish, this dork." Yuri mumbling by herself after Taeyeon end their phone conversation. She smile and dialing her members. 

"What did she say?" Tiffany poked her kid leader as Taeyeon ended the phone conversation. Taeyeon smile at her.

"She okay with it."

"I can't wait to surprise Sica." The eye-smile princess beamed her smile.

"Enough with them. Lets concentrate on our date, Ppani-ah."

"Oh, yeah. Taetae, i can see the island!" The eye-smile princess pull the kid leader's collar cause Taeyeon to choking.

"Y-yeobo, you a-almost kill me."

"Oh, i'm sorry. Oh my god, i want to go to that island."

"We will. So, let choose where we gonna try first." Taeyeon looked blankly at the map for a few second before beamed her dorky smile to her mushroom.

"Why?"

"It's in English, Ppani-ah." The eye-smile princess giggling and take the map from her lover. Taeyeon staring at the serious Tiffany and move closer to the eye-smile princess.

"You looks hot with that serious face." Tiffany's cheek redden as their eyes meet and quickly look down to the map again. Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh seeing her shy girlfriend.

"Okay, lets start with American Waterfront." They walked hand in hand but the kid leader stop after a few step.

"Why, Taetae?"

"Look, i really love you and only God know how much i want to hug and kiss and touch your right now but it'll cause rumors if they spotted us being intimate with each other." Tiffany looked at her girlfriend. Taeyeon hung her head low as she said that trying her best to not let the eye-smile princess sad.

"We can't holding hand right?"

"I'm sorry, mushroom-ah."

"Pabo-ah, it's okay. We do more than holding hand later." Tiffany winked to her startled girlfriend as she walked happily to the entrance with their stylish unnie.

"She's more byun than i am." Taeyeon fanned her face and run to join the girls at the entrance. They arrive at the American Waterfront area and the first place they went is Steamboat Mickey's. Taeyeon bought a hat meanwhile Tiffany got herself a Mickey headband.

"You looks cute with that hat, Taetae."

"Not as gorgeous as my Ppani." They laughing and exchange eyes contact as they can show their affection toward each other in public. The couple keep their distance not to close trying to avoid suspicious from the fans. A few J-Sone noticed them but giving the couple their privacy by capture their picture from a far.

"Taetae, lets try this." Tiffany pointed to the Flounder's Flying Fish Coaster.

"It's Yoona!" They laugh as they looked at the Flounder fish that resemble their second maknae. They having fun trying a lots of games and taking picture of themself. 

"Taeyeon-shi?" A sweet voice stopped Taeyeon and Tiffany from taking their pictures. Taeyeon turned to her back and jaw dropped.

"SunMi?" The ex-Wonder Girl's member nodded her head and smile brightly to the kid leader obvious about dumbfounded Tiffany.

"We meet again." The girl closed with her hand and redden cheek can be seen. Tiffany staring at Taeyeon's ultimate fangirl but keep herself quiet behind the shocked kid leader.

"It's been years since our last meeting. What are you doing here?" Taeyeon smile to the shy girl in front of her.

"I went to your concert yesterday."

"You did?" SunMi nodded shyly as Taeyeon get excited to see the girl that she didn't seen for a long time. She can remember how cute Sunmi when the girl admitted herself as a Taeyeon's big fans. She even put a make up before their meeting. 

"Aigoo, you still looks cute as always. Did you having fun at our concert?"

"Our?"

"Huh? Yes, our concert. Omo, you didn't notice Tippany unnie here?" Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's hand to her side. Tiffany felt kind of relieved that the kid leader still thinking about her. SunMi in the other side felt slightly sad seeing there are a girl with Taeyeon. They seem to be happy with each other and it's make her heart felt hurt.

"It's been awhile since we meet, Tiffany unnie."

"Yes, nice to meet you again." Tiffany's show her bright smile to the girl while grabbed and intertwined her hand with Taeyeon. SunMi see their hands together and give a bitter smile.

"It's looks like both of you having fun together." SunMi looked at Taeyeon who trying to makes her hat still on her head. The hat almost dropped when she walking. 

"We did. Taeyeon ask ..." Tiffany words stop when she see SunMi move toward her Taetae and helping the kid leader with her hat. Their hands touched and their face too closed as it's look like SunMi about to give a kiss on Taeyeon's forehead. Tiffany look at the other way no wanting to seeing the scene or she might be a killer that day.

"Thank you, SunMi." Taeyeon flashed her dorky smile to the younger girl cause SunMi to blushed.

"Taeyeon-shi, we only have one more hours before we get back to the hotel." Their stylish unnie says to the kid leader. She said that after she see Tiffany's dark face and the eye-smile princess seem to be pissed off. 

"Oh, really? I'm sorry, SunMi-ah. We need to go." 

"It's okay. I hope we can meet again, unnie." They bid goodbye to each other. Tiffany give her smile to SunMi but it's can clearly see how much fake that smile are. After SunMi disappear from their sight, Taeyeon clapped her hand happily.

"Can't believe we meet again."

"Happy to see your biggest fans, Taetae?" Tiffany sent her glare before leaving the kid leader confusedly.

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon mouthed to the stylish unnie who sighed and facepalmed herself.

"Jealous."

They enter the restaurant together but Tiffany just ignored her girlfriend and take a seat by herself. She don't even care about Taeyeon who struggle with her menu until their stylish helps her to order a hamburger. Stylish unnie leave them alone and sit by herself, ordering a complete dish to filled her hungry stomach. Atleast, she finally have a time of her own.

"Ppani-ah."

"One cold coke, please." Tiffany order a drink with her American accent and smile to the waiter. She ignored Taeyeon who fidgeted in front of her.

"Ppani-ah, what's wrong?" Taeyeon give her best puppy eyes but still no respond from the other girl. Tiffany makes herself busy by playing with her phone. She looked at their pictures together and trying to hold her tears from falling down.

"Yeobo-ah, talk to me, please. It's should be our fun date."

".................."

"Are you jealous?" Tiffany put her phone down and sent her deadly glare to her Taetae. HellFany mode, activated.

"Why would i jealous? I don't care at all, Taeyeon."

"Ppani-ah."

"You can go having fun with her. She's cute, didn't she? More cute than me." Tiffany wiped her tears before the waiter come to sent their menu. She bit her lips. Taeyeon stand up cause teary Tiffany looked at her in shock. The leader walked leaving her seat and move toward the eye-smile princess before caress her cheek. She kissed Tiffany's forehead before staring at her mushroom sadly.

"Tae, what are you doing? We can be caught."

"I love and only love you, Ppani-ah. I don't care about the world anymore as long as i can show how mush i love you but why you didn't trust me." Tiffany out of her words. She can't control her tears from falling down. She felt guilty for doubting her girlfriend mostly makes her girlfriend sad. Taeyeon planned their date for a months but she feel like she didn't appreciate her lover by getting jealous over small thing. "I love you." Taeyeon whisper to Tiffany's ears and take her seat back as the waiter come with their menu. She didn't dare to look at Tiffany and just smile and bow slightly to thanked the waiter. Taeyeon cut her hamburger into two and give it to Tiffany trying to makes the crying girl to eat.

"Eat this. You only have cereals this morning. After this, we can go back to hotel." Taeyeon said it with her low voice. Tiffany can feel sadness in those voice and it's make her heart hurt more. It's not Taeyeon fault but yet the kid leader hurt the most.

"Tae."

"Let me open the lid for you." There are no 'Ppani-ah' or 'mushroom' from the kid leader. Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's wrist when her girlfriend try to take the drink can. Tiffany looked at her.

"Taetae, i'm sorry." Taeyeon still avoid Tiffany's eyes. She cut a fries and fed Tiffany in silent. 

"Eat this faster or we will be late." Taeyeon manage to show a weak smile to her girlfriend and eat her hamburger. She hung her head low.

"Tae, i'm sorry. I shouldn't jealous about that. I'm sorry." Tiffany grabbed her hand and kissed it. Her lips trembling but she won't stop to apologies to her lover.

"It's okay. Lets finish this."

"I don't want to finish that, Taetae. I want you to forgive me."

"You didn't do anything wrong."

"I did. I'm jealous over silly thing and i'm sorry."

"Stop being sorry." Taeyeon sighed and finally looked at the other girl.

"I won't stop until you forgive and not mad at me again."

"I never says that i mad at you." Taeyeon caress Tiffany's hand. She love that girl so much that her heart melted immediately after hear Tiffany's trembling voice.

"You mad at me. I knew it."

"I'm not mad at you. I love you, Ppani-ah. You can do anything to me but i will always love you. Forever." Taeyeon kissed the other girl's palm and smile sweetly to her. There is no way for her to be mad for a long time at her lover.

"I love you too. Soo much."

"I know it, soon-to-be my wife. So, now lets finish this." Taeyeon fed her girlfriend with the hamburger and Tiffany's happily eat it. They leave the DisneySea hand in hand. Tiffany hugged Taeyeon's arm on they way back to the hotel.

"Taetae."

"Hurm?"

"I know we will having our flight tomorrow morning and we need our rest tonight but can we do 'it'?"

"Bwo?!" Taeyeon looked at her lover disbelief. Tiffany just beamed her eye-smile to the startled kid leader before leaned her head again on Taeyeon's chest.

"I kind of ruined our suppose-to-be-fun date so let me fix it tonight."

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats it. finally Taeny DisneySea date. im having so much trouble with this chapter.

hope u like it and sorry for my byun mind in this story. it's not rated M but still makes me embarrassed while write bout it.

and to YULSIC shipper!

next will be YULSIC..i promise! maybe double update of yulsic. i miss them so much..hahaha!

sorry for the typo..lazy to correct it..