89

Kwon Yuri's Property

Annyeong.

Long time no see ^^

Did you guys miss me? Kekeke. I didn’t update for too long, I know. Writer block. I can’t do anything about it. Kekeke.

I guess it just too late for me to talk about this but I want to. Haha. I hope everyone already calm down with the news because I do. I never imagine that I will hurt but the news but I do. I guess it is because I love Soshi so much. That possessive feeling for our girl but I need to accept it. The guy or the relationship even I’m not quite happy with it. This will never ever ever ever stop me from support and love them (not so sure if it is my Sicababy. I think I will cry for days T.T).

The news won’t affect my stories. The ships will keep sailing, people!

I planned to do not write any drama about the issues. This is a sensitive issue and my delulu heart didn’t allow me to write it dramatically. The truth is already makes me sad so I planned to cheer my wounded delulu heart with fluffy or comedy version.

So, keep reading and keep support our Royal Family.

Happy Ramadhan to all my Muslim chinggu.

#prayforgaza #prayforMH17

------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon parked her car in front of Han River before sigh deeply. She closed her eyes as her back leaned into her seat before she feels someone grabbed and intertwined their hands together. Taeyeon takes a glance and give the other girl a weak smile. She staring at the Han River in front of them and speak nothing. No word can describe her feeling right now; no word can heal how much pain her heart dealing with at that moment. She once again take a glance before turned her head to face that already crying girlfriend of her, Tiffany Hwang.

“I don’t want to do it, Tae.” Tiffany bit her lip hard as she playing with their intertwined fingers. “This is ridiculous. I’m not doing it.”

“Do we have another option?”

“Are you okay with this? because I’m not…it’s not even real at the first place. We’re real, Taeyeon. I’m with you, not him.” Tiffany looks at her girlfriend with stern expression. She can’t believe Taeyeon will agree with their CEO’s order.

“I’m not okay with it, Fany-ah. Nobody in their right mind will feel okay about this but like he said, it’s the best way.”

“Best way my !” Tiffany raised her voice cause Taeyeon to startle. Tears fall again drenched the Korean-American girl’s face.

“Like he said before, this is the best way for us to hide this relationship. I hate to see you with him but if this can save both of us from people’s hatred, then I’m willing to do it.”

“Wrong. Not you but me who need to do it. It’s me who need to fake my feeling, Tae. Now they want us to go out together, a perfect couple that everyone wished for. Fine, I’ll do it. I, Tiffany Hwang is Nichkhun Horvejkul’s girlfriend. We’re dating for what? 3 month? 6 month? A year? Then what, Taeyeon? People still won’t accept same gender relationship and they want Tiffany and Nichkhun, the perfect couple to get married, having cute babies. Should I do that too? So, we won’t get people’s hatred…” Taeyeon pulled the younger girl into her arms. It’s true. It’s not her that hurt the most about this but Tiffany. Her girlfriend needs to pretend in front of the world while she can live her life like nothing happen. The only thing Taeyeon can do is keep off. “… don’t you think it’s too much, Tae?”

“Shhh…yes, it’s too much. I’m sorry.”

“This is stupid. I don’t want to do this. Please, I don’t want to do this, babe.” Tiffany buried her face into Taeyeon’s shoulder. Taeyeon sighed as she rubbed her girlfriend’s back, trying to calm her down. “He can ask us to act like we’re not close like before or stop clingy to each other. I do understand it’s for our sake but not by creating a fake relationship. It’s such a big lie, not only to us but to Sones, to our family.”

“Fany-ah…” Taeyeon hold Tiffany’s shoulder as they look into each other eyes. “… what should we do? I’m sorry, I know that I should take a lead in our relationship but I’m completely lost right now. They have our pictures, they know our secret. If this secret revealed, we’re done. Not just you or me, but all of us, Sunny, Seo, Hyo …” Taeyeon can feel get dry when she thinking about their members who worked their off to be what they are today. She didn’t want their hard work got wasted but on the other side, Taeyeon didn’t want to give up her relationship with Tiffany. “… what should I do?”

Tiffany sighed. She stares at the Han River while playing with Taeyeon hand. The kid leader bit her lips as she joins her girlfriend staring at the river. Both of them lost in their own mind for a minute. Tiffany turns her head and called for her girlfriend who seems drowning in her thought. “Tae?”

“Hurmm?”

“Will you be okay?” Taeyeon turn her face to Tiffany who looked at her sadly. “If I agree with this … with this bull, will you be okay?”

“I have to … right?”

Tiffany intertwined their fingers and kissed it before continue looking at the older woman beside her. “Even if I agreed to this you know that my heart is just for you right? Everything that might happen in future between me and him is just an act. For our own good … you, me and the girls.”

“Are … are you going to do it?” They stare into each other eyes for a moment before Tiffany nodded her head weakly. “F-Fany-ah …”

“You’re right. It’s selfish of me for not thinking about the girls and their hard work all this time.”

“Even if this is too much for you?” Taeyeon asked her a question makes Tiffany sighed.

“Like I have any option but as long as you stay with me, understand me and never stop from loving me, I think I can bear this nonsense . Only if our idiot CEO accepts my conditions.”

“I promise I won’t … wooo, conditions? What condition?” Taeyeon looked at her girlfriend with frown. She didn’t see that coming from the eye-smile princess, just few minute ago they crying their heart out not wanting to compile with their company order but now Tiffany surprised her with ‘what condition’? She can sense T-Manager mode slowly appears.

“Duh, I have to be fake, dating him even though I already have this ert cutie pie as my girlfriend. I know that you’ll hurt in the future and that’s will be the last thing on earth that I want to happen. I hate to see you hurt and I’ll try my best not letting it to happen. I’ll have my own terms and condition for SM before I agreed to this plan …no, this is not a plan, this is bull. Yeah, they still want it to happen, they need to ing agree with my condition first. Like take it or I won’t give a ing damn about their order.”

“You cursing a lot, Fany-ah.” Taeyeon grabbed her girlfriend hand and caress it slowly. She didn’t know how to response but looking at Tiffany who not longer crying makes her relief. At least for tonight before their world turn upside down tomorrow.

“Yeah, I know. I’m sorry you need to hear me cursing, babe. It’s just pissed me off.”

“Nah, I prefer this side of you better. You know that I hate seeing you with tears, especially if it is because of me.”

“Us, Tae. It will never be just you. It’s us. We’re together, you and me. You’re not alone because everything about you…it has to do with me too, okay?” Tiffany smile to her girlfriend. “ …and I cried because I don’t want to hurt you. I cried because I felt hopeless. I want to fight for us but I can’t.” Taeyeon cupped the younger girl face and kissed her forehead.

“No… no… don’t cry, Fany-ah. It’s okay. I won’t hurt …okay, it might hurt me but… but as long as I know the truth… that it’s only me who own your heart, your love, your soul, your …oh, I’m so serious about your by the way…I think I will be fine.” Tiffany chuckled with the kid leader jokes as she nodded her head makes Taeyeon show her dimple smile.

“Of course my just for you, ert.”

“And your melons too. That will be a bonus. 2 in 1.”

“How about I give you...my all? How about that, Tae?” Sly Fany winked seductively to her byun girlfriend cause Taeyeon to close with her palms.

“I hit a jackpot! Heol, deabak sagun!”

“Pfft, act like you never had me before.”

“Oh, you make me remember our sweet steamy time together. Yah~ I do had a great time with you and your all but that …aish, it’s really best of the best.” Tiffany rolled her eyes and smacked her ert girlfriend. “Aww, that hurt!”

“What a I have. This alone can make you happy and forget about the that we gonna face. Should I proud of it?”

“Fany-ah, can we not talking about it now?” The kid leader frowned hearing about the evil plan again. “We were having so much fun talking about your earlier. I don’t like that ty plan, it makes me feel like and I’m f**king hate it to the moon and back.” The eye-smile princess cracked her laugh and clapped her hand nonstop. The kid leader joins her girlfriend with her famous ahjumma laugh.

“Yeah, I hate that ty plan so f**king too, Taetae! What the hell that they thinking? Me and him? Pfft~ I already this f**king awesome ert with me and I don’t need a man!”

“I don’t need a man~ I don’t need a man~” Taeyeon start to sing Miss A’s song like a drunk woman but she not alone. Her not-so-mentally-stable joined her too.

“Jinjja? Jeongmall?”

“Yeah, let’s this f**king happen but we will never give any about this, yo~ We only become stronger, yo~ And nobody get that y expect for me, yo!” Taeyeon rapping out of nowhere cause Tiffany losing her mind and laugh like a crazy woman at the passenger seat. “Oh my gosh, we acted like a drunk people and my mushroom laugh like a crazy woman. This is crazy, yo~ This is f**king crazy, yo!”

“Yah! What the f**k. Oh my god, oh my god. Yah, Taetae. My stomach hurt. I never laugh like this before. Oh my god.”

“Are you f**king like it? Are you feelin’ me?” Taeyeon still in her rapper mode doing some hip-hop pose to her girlfriend.

“Yeahhh, I’m feelin’ you, yaww~ I’m f**king like it. Oh yeahhh~ This is awesome, yaww~ Go to hell with that ty and I’m feelin’ you, babee~” Tiffany show her own hip-hop pose to Taeyeon before both of them cracked into laugh again. “So much curse word tonight. Oh my god.”

“Don’t stop.” Taeyeon eyed her girlfriend. Tiffany looks at her and raise her eyebrows.

“Huh?”

“Let’s continue cursing in bed tonight.” Taeyeon winked as she start her engine and drive back to their dorm with full speed. Their way home filled with not-so-innocent gesture from both Tiffany and Taeyeon but mostly the co-driver who successfully interrupt the driver from handling the steering wheel peacefully. Naughty touch and bites with seductive whispering from Tiffany makes the older girl speed her sport car and cursing every car that slow their way home. “Yah! Move! We need to get in bed right now!”

Tiffany smiled as she stares at her girlfriend who mumbling while driving her car as fast as she can. She can feel her tears glimmering as she continues looking at that cute petite woman who pouting and sending glare to the car drivers before mumbling to herself. She can help from feeling grateful for having Taeyeon in her life. She can choose to yell and scream to her about that ‘ty plan’ but her Taeyeon stay and convince her that nothing will change between them. Her Taeyeon who promise to never leave her when the world might judge and throwing hatred to her later. Tiffany wiped her tears before the kid leader get to noticed it and facing the window. “Yah! Get off of our way! My body aching for my Taetae right now!”

 

*********

 

“Hyunnie?” Yoona look into Seohyun’s room and find her girlfriend drowning into her assignment. The younger girl didn’t notice Yoona who walk quietly toward her. Yoona standing behind her and take a peek at the younger girl’s assignment. “How much left to be done?”

“Oh, my! Yoong~” The younger girl looked at her shocked. “I didn’t hear you coming.”

“You too focus with this stuff. How much left?”

“Only this one left. I just need to attach the references and it’s done.” Seohyun looked at her 30 pages report and sighed. “I hope this will be enough.”

“When you need to submit it?” Yoona take the report and read it but give up after the introduction. Everything in that report makes her dizzy. “I’ll stick with my script.”

“Next week.”

“What?!” Yoona eyed her girlfriend disbelief. “Next week and you already finished it? When you get this assignment? Last month?”

“No. Last Monday. What’s wrong with finish it early?”

“Last Monday? So, you done write a 30 pages report in 3 days? Wow, my girl is a genius!” Yoona smile widely. She patted her girlfriend’s back proudly. “You make me proud, Hyunnie.”

“It’s not genius, Yoong. It is not doing your homework last minute. Everyone can do it.” Seohyun packed her stuff and put it into her bag before turned to face Yoona who already sit at the edge of her bed. “So?”

“So? Are we playing game now? Soju?” The second maknae look at her girlfriend with raised eyebrows.

“No, silly. So, why you here?” Seohyun crossed her arms and put her leg on the other revealed her milky thigh for Yoona eyes. The older girl gulped before run her sight from that y temptation. “Yoongie?”

“I-I’m… I just want to see you. Yeah, I want to see you. You know, I can’t find you since after dinner. I missed you.” She leaned until her back touched the bed and patted the empty space next to her. “Come here. Let’s cuddle.”

Seohyun smiled and walked shyly before joins Yoona in the bed. She can’t help from blushing when the other girl s her arms around her waist. They stay in spooning position for a while without utter a single word. “I missed you too.” Seohyun can feel the older girl smiling. She plays with Yoona finger that securely wrapped her waist.

“I heard about your donation to your university.” Yoona moved closer to close the tiny gap between them. She kissed maknae neck gently before put her chin at Seohyun’s shoulder. “It’s a great thing you do and I surely the whole campus feel thankful to you.”

“It’s something that I wanted to do but I really hope that they just keep it low though.”

“Well, you’re an idol and the amounts seem pretty huge. I believe they do it because they want to show their gratitude for your kindness.”

“That is something I can do to help other student to achieve their dream. I already achieve few of mine so why not help other right?” Yonna nodded her head and continue to kiss maknae shoulder from time to time.

“Am I is one of your dream? You archive my heart and love, you know.”

Seohyun chuckled before giggles. “I didn’t achieve you. You were volunteering giving your heart and love to me…” Yoona frowned as she pulls her hand away from Seohyun waist only to be pulled back by the maknae. “… but I do have a dream about having you with me for a very long time and I hope I can achieve it.”

Yoona smile and tighten her back hug. “Don’t worry about that. I have no plan to go away from you. Forever.”

“Great to know that.” Seohyun sighed while continue plays with Yoona fingers. “Yoongie?”

“Hurm?”

“Are you okay with us not showing our relationship in public? Fany and Taeyeon unnie shows it, Sica and Yuri unnie do show it sometimes. I wonder if you want it too.” She has wanted to ask the older girl about it since they rarely show it to public, even as fanservice.

“Do you want to show it?”

“Not really. I prefer to keep it for ourselves.” Maknae speak her mind.

“So do I. I want a relationship with you not with the world. They can have Im Yoona but Yoongie is exclusive just for you. Do I answer your question, Hyunnie?” She kissed maknae shoulder once again makes Seohyun startled. Seohyun bit her lips hard trying to control her happiness.

“Yes, Yoongie. Thanks.”

“Wae? Why you need to thank to me?” Seohyun turned her body to face Yoona and hesitated putting her hand to caress Yoona face. Her face turned red due to her bold action toward her girlfriend.

“Thank you for making me falls for you and loving me so dearly. I never imagine my life can be this happy before. I worked hard to achieve my dreams before and you come, changing everything. You make me see that there is something more important than achieving all my dream, to love and be loved by someone.”

“Isn’t much better to achieve your dream together with someone you love? We can work for our dream together. You can run to me when things go wrong and you need a shoulder to cry on. We can be each other strength. It does sound much better when we’re together, right?” Yoona take her girlfriend hand from her cheek and kissed it before intertwined their fingers together. “You don’t need to thank me because I want to love you and I want to be with you chasing for your dreams.”

Both of them look into each other eyes and smile. Yoona leaned slowly for a kiss and she can stop smile when Seohyun closed her eyes. They didn’t move their lips, just let it touched for a few seconds before they broke their innocent kiss. Yoona want to kiss Seohyun forehead before the maknae grabbed her hand makes the older girl look at her girlfriend. “I want to show how much I love you too.” The younger girl whisper as she bit her lips shyly. She copied Yoona action by slowly leaned for a kiss makes Yoona stunned for a while. She let Seohyun pull her to deepen their kiss and gladly response to the kiss.

“Should I lock the door?” Yoona ask between their kiss causes Seohyun to stop and pull away. She frowned.

“You didn’t lock the door?”

“Errr…no?” Yoona rubbed her neck awkwardly. “Should I now?”

“What if someone catch us earlier, Yoongie?” Seohyun pouting as she glares at her girlfriend who already makes way to the door and locked it. “Must be awkward if the unnies seen us.”

“They won’t mind. It is just a kiss, Hyunnie.” Yoona get into the bed and give a peck on Seohyun lips. “Continue?”

“Locked?” Seohyun eyes the door and Yoona nodded. She let the older girl pull her so they facing each other. The maknae move toward her girlfriend and slowly go for a kiss. The kiss gets heat up when she wrapped her arms around Yoona neck. Yoona put her hand on Seohyun’s waist and slowly pull their bodies together until both of them slumped into their comfy mattress with Seohyun on top of her. They keep kiss and touch each other wanting to feel love and more skin from their partner before both of them collapse side by side and groaned.

“Who want to turn off the light?”