33

Kwon Yuri's Property

'Im Yoona! Open the damn door! What the hell did you do to our Seobaby?!" Tiffany kicked the door a few times. The kid leader just stand behind her mad girlfriend mouth wide opened seeing violent HellFany. Sooyoung's head popped out after hearing the loud voice from the mushroom.

"Family problem. Just ignore us." The kid leader mouthed to the shikshin before Sooyoung nodded her head and close her room's door again. Taeyeon can hear Hyoyeon's scream asked them to shut up from the dancing machine's room.

"Ppani-ah, lets just knock the door." 

"5 times? What the hell, Taeyeon!" They stop talking to each other after the door opened by Yoona with her annoyed face. Tiffany grabbed her collar and dragged the second maknae into their room and looking for Seohyun. The maknae startled seeing her girlfriend being dragged by her 'omma' and immediately get up from their bed.

"What's wrong, unnie?" Seohyun eyed her 'appa'. Taeyeon looking at the bed but stop when she see the bed still neat not mess just like she imagine.

"Did she force you to do 'it'?"

"Do it? What 'it'?" Seohyun sit on the bed and looked at Tiffany confusely.

"5 times? Are you out of your mind, Yoong?!"

"Fany-ah, calm down." Taeyeon walked toward the mushroom try to help Yoona.

"How can i calm, Taetae. She still our baby! How can they do it!"

"Do what? And please unnie you choking me to death!" Yoona try to get off from Tiffany's hand.

"Both of you too young to do that 'thing'!"

"Eh, 'thing'?" Seobaby looked at Tiffany and Taeyeon but Yoona laughed at Taeny.

"You think we do that 'thing', unnie?"

"Wait, you not?" Tiffany asked the second maknae. Yoona shake her head and smile widely.

"You think we do 'it' 5 times. Aish, i don't know if i have that kind of energy." She clapped her hand like a retard seals but the maknae still can't understand the whole thing.

"They thought we having y time, Hyunnie."

"y time? I don't understand, unnie."

"Well, you and Yoong. in bed. clotheless. . You know, y time." Taeyeon try to explain things to her 'daughter'. Seohyun closed with her hand and sent a glare to her 'omma' pouted.

"Unnnniee!"

"What? We heard you whining about doing it 5 times and can't take it anymore." 

"She makes me eat ramen 5 times since we arrive. Not more than that."

"Ramen?"

"Yes, ramen. I can't take it anymore after 5 bowls of ramen. No y time." Seohyun sighed. Yoona take a seat beside her girlfriend and wrapped her shoulder.

"That's how the life you need to live with Im Yoona, Hyunnie."

"Yah, stay away from my baby." Tiffany shooed Yoona but Seohyun grabbed the second maknae's wrist.

"It's okay, unnie. So, can we have own time together? Yoong says we can watch Keroro's marathon after we done with ramen."

"Okay, have fun kids." Taeyeon take Tiffany's hand and waving to the maknaes before dragged her girlfriend away. The rwo maknaes slumped into the bed while Seohyun still with her redden cheek. She fans herself while covered themselves with blanket. Yoona turned the Keroro's series on. Silent filled the room for both of them.  

"Sooooo, y time."

"Don't start it, Yoong." 

"I wonder if we do it 5 times."

"Yoong." Seohyun sent her glare to Im choding who smile widely beside her.

"They have a very extreme imagination didn't they?"

"Byun unnies." Seohyun sighed. She can't focus on Keroro's series in front of her. Even from the start of that series she just pretend to watching it while her mind can't stop thinking about her unnie's misunderstanding.

"How can she mad so much?" Yoona says while her hand try to reach cookies from her beg.

"Of course she'll mad. We talking about us having 't-that'." Seobaby stuttering when she want to mention about with Im choding. Yoona stop from reaching the cookies and looked at Seohyun.

"It's between me and you. She can't mad about it. It's normal if we want to do it."

"What? I don't want to ..." The maknae can feel her cheek heat up and her face turned red like a tomatoes.

"I said IF we want to do it, Hyunnie. Don't tell me you already imagine about it." Im choding move toward the blushed maknae. Seobaby turned her face to he other way not wanting to Yoona see her redden cheek.

"Stay away, Yoong."

"Why? Nervous?" Yoona can't help herself from teasing her shy girlfriend. She put her chin on Seohyun's shoulder and give the maknae her cute deer eyes.

"ByunYoong. I'm not and move away. I want to watch Sergeant Keroro."

"You never watch it from the start, Hyunnie. I can see you're always spacing out and sighed."

"No, unnie. I love Keroro and i'll never spacing out when watch it."

"No, Hyunnie. You love me and yes, you're spacing out. You don't even realize i pause the movie. And call me Yoong not unnie. I'm your girlfriend not sister." Yoona leaned herself to the headboard and crossed her arms, pouting. She hate it when Seohyun called her, unnie. Feel likes the maknae never see her as a girlfriend. Seohyun startled when Yoona move away from her. She felt guilty when she see the second maknae pouted.

"Sorry, Yoong."

"Whatever. Let just watch your beloved Sargeant Keroro."

"Yoong." Seohyun try to grab Yoona's hand but the second maknae won't let it. She take the remote control and play the movie. She staring at the televisyen completely ignore the maknae.

"I said i'm sorry."

"I forgive you. Just watch that green frog."

"You still mad at me. I'll never call you 'unnie' again, okay?"

"You need to promise me that."

"I promise i won't do it again."

"Be open with me. I'm your girlfriend for God sake. You don't need to be shy with me." Yoona not longer had her eyes to the movie but to her girlfriend who hanged her head low like a little girl receive a lecture from her angry mum. Seohyun nodded her head slowly while playing with her fingers.

"O-okay."

"So, don't be shy talking about our y time with me."

"O-okay. Eh, what?" Seohyun looked up and see her girlfriend already laugh alligator style. She blushed again and frowned being tricked by her own choding girlfriend.

"We goona do it, Hyunnie." Yoona winked and Seohyun gulped her saliva.

"Yoong."

"We won't?" 

"Not now."

"Okay then. It's mean we'll have y time eventually just not now. I can wait." Yoona pecked Seohyun's lip and pull the maknae in to her arms. She kissed Seohyun's forehead. "Lets watch that weird frogs." Seohyun chuckled but smile before leaned her head comfortably on Yoona's chest.

"Yoong." Seohyun call her girlfriend. 

"Hurm?"

"I-i..."

"You want tell me something, Hyunnie?"

"Yes. I- i..I love you."

"Oh, I love you too." Yoona smile and kissed Seohyun's forehead. They giggling before continue watching the green frog and it's friend. In the other room, Yuri and Jessica place their toiletries in the bathroom. 

"Seobang-ah, when you'll come to see my musical?"

"I'll try to go when i had free time, okay?"

"Can you cancel your schedule for a day? I mean you never come to any of my musical."

"I'll asked manager oppa if we can rearrange my schedule." Yuri says like it's was nothing makes the blonde frowned. She always wonder when will the black pearl come to see she performs.

"Was it's very hard for you to come see me perform, seobang?" The stern voice's of her girlfriend makes Yuri stopped arrange her toiletries and looked at pissed Sica.

"I always wanted to see you in that musical, wifey."

"But you never come."

"Because i can't bear myself watching you kiss with your co-star. I have a very serious jealousy issue with it." Frowned Sica turned to happy Sica when she heard the black pearl complain about her kiss scene. 

"I don't even watch Wild Romance because of your kissing scene. It's very frustrating to watch it." Yuri keep mumbling about the kiss scene but stop when Jessica caress her cheek before planted a kiss on her lips.

"How about our kissing scene just now?" Jessica asked her Yuri shyly.

"NG. You kissed when i'm not ready. Lets try it again."