47

Kwon Yuri's Property

Their concert in Fukuoka ended so well. Double encore with the fans really meaningful for them. It show how strong the girls after 6th years since their debut. At the final talk, everybody cry while giving their speech and tell the fan to meet them again at their next concert in Hiroshima. All the girl slumped themselves on the couch as they arrived at the hotel. They gather together in YooHyun and Yulsic suite to have their late night dinner and drink some wine to celebrate their Fukuoka concert's great success.

"I love my Japanese fans." Sooyoung made a fake sob as they watching their concert's recording on her phone.

"When you record that?" Sunny take a seat next to her and put her chin on Sooyoung's shoulder.

"I asked Oppa to record it for me."

"Ah, thats me!" Sunny pointed at phone screen and clapped her hand cutely when she saw herself.

"You throw the ball non-stop, bunny. Even Sica can't stop you." They giggling watching Jessica try to stop Sunny from throwing the ball to the fans.

"She want me to throw the ball at the other side too."

"What you're watching?" Hyoyeon landing on the couch after shoo-ed tired Taeyeon from it. The kid leader mumbling something before laying on Tiffany stomach. The mushroom giggling cause the kid leader's head tremble. The both of them ended up laughing together.

"Our performance just now. Hyo, look at you and Yuri's dorky dance." Sooyoung give the phone to the dancing queen.

"I look swag here." Hyoyeon give back the phone and ready to take her nap as they wait for their manager to buy the food. Soosun couple continue to watch their performance together as Sunny change her position. She leaned her back into Sooyoung and the shikshin wrapped her arms around Sunny small waist while putting her chin on her girlfriend's shoulder. Sometimes, Sooyoung kissed Sunny's cheek when the blonde bunny seem too focus to the video. Meanwhile in Yulsic's room. The two cuddling in their bed.

"Seobang, take the shower first."

"No, you'll end up sleep without taking a shower if i go first."

"You can wake me up after you done." Jessica whined to the black pearl and show Yuri her secret weapon, her cute pout.

"No. No. Don't use that pout on me, wifey. Go take your shower. You smell bad." The black pearl faking to cover her nose.

"Yah, sleep on the couch tonight."

"Aw, my wifeu mad." 

"I'll take my shower and i don't want to see you in this bed when i'm done."

"B-baby Sica.." The ice princess stumped as she walk out from their room leaving the black pearl in their bed, rubbed her back. She playing with her finger while planning something to deal with her HellSica. Jessica walk into her room with towel wrapped her but the scene in front of her makes her step stopped. Kwon Yuri sleeping peacefully wrapping by the blanket on the floor. Jessica smile seeing her seobang tired face as her tongue come out. The ice princess wear her night gown and put her robe on before move closer to the sleeping Yuri.

"Yuri-ah."

"Hurmm." The black pearl stirred but didn't show any signal to wake up.

"Yuri-ah, wake up."

"Let me sleep, wifey." 

"You can't sleep here, Yuri-ah."

"Wae, you don't want me on the bed. Let me sleep on the floor then."

"I change my mind. I want my seobang in our bed tonight."

"I don't want to. You mad at me."

"Aniya, i'm not mad anymore. Hurry up, wake up and take your shower."

"Just let me sleep. I don't want to take a shower."

"Seobang, i don't mind to take a shower for a second time tonight." Jessica whisper seductively to the black pearl's ear. Yuri didn't respond for a second but quickly grabbed her towel and Jessica with her to the bathroom. The ice princess giggling with her girlfriend's antics. They receive a disgust glare from the other when Yuri take her into the bathroom before close it.

"I don't want to use that bathroom. Too much happen in there." Sooyoung sighed.

In the bathroom, Jessica sit on the toilet bowl while Yuri stand in front the mirror. She keep looking into Yuri's eye through the black pearl's reflection in the mirror. Yuri started to brush her teeth and turned her body facing the ice princess. They continue staring at each other smiling.

"I'll prepare your hot tub." Jessica get up from the toilet bowl and about to walk to the tub when Yuri grab her hand. Yuri spit the remaining toothpaste and clean .

"I though we'll shower together."

"You want me to join you?"

"Yes."

"What if i don't want to?"

"But you said that you don't mind to take a shower twice." Yuri pouted at her girlfriend. Jessica continue teasing her and it's fun to see the charismatic Kwon Yuri pouting like a child with a toothbrush still in .

"I didn't said that i'll take my second shower with you."

"But you came here with me."

"You drag me here, seobang." Jessica folded her arms and staring at speechless Yuri. Disappoint can be seen on her face and the black pearl sighed.

"Fine, you can go now. I'll prepare the hot tub by myself." Yuri let Jessica's hand go and prepare the hot tub before she started to wash her face. Jessica still standing watching her girlfriend sighed while washing her face. The black pearl stopped pouring the water to her face when she heard the shower curtain being moved. She turned her face but startled seeing Jessica remove her clothe and enter the tub.

"Get in, seobang. I need someone to rub my back."

"W-what?"

"I'm take a shower with you, seobang." Yuri startled when the ice princess use her icy tone and immediately enter the tub. Jessica move toward her and sit on her lap before put her arms around Yuri's neck and whisper seductively.

"Or maybe more than shower."

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

forgive me for my byunness.

too happy because my YULSIC feels is back!!

wehooo!!

 

oh, this chapter for SoneRS :)

i told you, i'll continue makes your brain dirty. puahahaha!