72

Kwon Yuri's Property

guys, i'm gonna skip foward. i'll update about maknae in this chapter.

this is serious. maknae kissing scene is a very serious matter. our innocent maknae kissing! on her debut acting career!

more serious then yulti hashtag!

so, yeah.

i'll update maknae first and then make a u-turn after that :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona entered their door and slammed the door before walked toward her room. Her screaming can be heard from the kitchen. Jessica popped her head from her room and staring at the second maknae's room. Hyoyeon walked out from the bathroom and looked at the same thing too.

"What was that?" The blonde looked at the dancing queen.

"I don't know. I'm brushing my teeth when i heard Yoong's scream." Hyoyeon take out the toothbrush from . Not long after that, Seohyun with teary eyes entered their dorm. She standing on front the door and sobbing.

"Y-Yoong, c-can we t-talk? I'll e-explain everything." Hyoyeon and Jessica looked at the maknae from their previous spot.

"Just do it, Seo Joo-Hyun! I don't care anymore!"

"Yoong, please. Can we talk." Yuri walked out from Jessica's room and brushed Seohyun's hair as the maknae sobbing hard.

"What's wrong, maknae?"

"She get mad at me, unnie. I need to talk to her." Yuri nooded her head and wiped Seohyun's tear. She knocked the door.

"Im Yoona, open the door."

"No! You have no idea how hurt i am right now! Just go, Joo-Hyun. Have fun doing your kiss scene with that bastard!" Yuri shocked and turned to face Seohyun.

"Mind to explain?" 

"I have kiss scene on Passionate Love."

"Wow~" Yuri, Jessica and Hyoyeon looked at maknae with jaw dropped. Seohyun wiped her tears and continue knocking the door.

"Yoong, can we talk and settle things down? Let me explain and after that it's up to you if you want to continue mad at me or whatever you want to do, just let me explain." They still didn't heard anything from the second maknae.

"Im Yoona, open the door. Talk to maknae right now." 

"You don't understand, Yul!" Yoona shouted from the room.

"Of course i undertand! Sica had her kissing scene too and i have to deal with it  so, stop being a jerk and talk! It's not that you never kiss other people before!" Yuri kicked the door and staring at it. She getting annoyed with Yoona. Seohyun bit her lip hard and hanged her head low.

"Fine, Yoona unnie. Don't talk to me. I still going to do that scene since it's my work. Like you said before, i'll have fun because it's a new experience to me even the person that i love so much didn't care to be proud of me for being an actress. I think there is no use for us to be together anymore if you can't understand my job." Seohyun staring at the door for the last time before enter the room that she shared with Jessica and Hyoyeon. 

"Seobaby~" Jessica hugged the maknae. 

"She don't trust me. We're done, unnie. I keep explained things to her but she refuse to hear it."

"Where are you going?" The blonde cupped the maknae's face.

"I'll stay with my parents."

 

*********

 

"Im Yoona, get out right now or i brake this door!" Yuri yelled fron the outside of the room. Hyoyeon joined her dance buddy. Both of them talking and planning how to make the second maknae get out from the room when the door opened revealed the choding drenched with tears. Both of them froze in front the second maknae.

"D-did she just b-breaking up w-with me, unnie?"

"Yes, because of your stupidity. Should i congrats you, Yoong?" Yuri glared at the second maknae. 

"Yul, .." Hyoyeon try to calm the tanned girl down but Yuri grabbed Yoona's collar.

"You out of your mind, didn't you? Don't you know how much your words hurt her? She just acting not kiss that man for real! She can accept your kiss scene on Love Rain and even cheer you up but what did you do to her? Yelling at her! You f**king yelling at your girlfriend, Yoona. Let me make it more worst, you yelling at her when she told you about her debut acting. Her first time acting and all she get is hurtful words from the person she love. Well done, Yoona. I'm gladly to offer her to meet a better girl after this. So much better from you." Hyoyeon just stand next to mad Yuri and take a glance at Yoona. The second choding crying like a little girl in front of them. The trio looked at Jessica's room as the door opened and Seohyun walked passed them with her luggage. Yoona get up from the floor and run after her.

"W-where are y-you going?" The maknae just walked toward the living room to take her Keroro doll.

"H-hyunie, i-i'm sorry." Yoona try to hold Seohyun's hand but the maknae walk away from her, Yoona cursing herself looking at the maknae with tears in her eyes. She do hurt her girlfriend so bad.

"H-Hyunie, where a-are you g-going? L-lets talk, baby." The second choding standing at the door blocking the maknae to walk out from the dorm.

"Unnie, let me out." Seohyun said without looking at Yoona.

"I-i'm sorry. L-lets go t-to my room and talk. I-i'll listen this t-time."

"Oppa will arrive in few minute. Can you move, unnie?" Seohyun stern voice didn't work on Yoona. She still standing at the door and sobbing.

"W-we still together r-right? I-i'm sorry for what i-i've done. We n-not over right?" Yoona looking for Seohyun's hand to hold them but Seohyun hugged her Keroro doll tightly.

"Makna.." Their manager looked at two members who crying. One standing at the door and the other one with hand full of things and luggage. Seohyun pushed Yoona slowly.

"No, we're done."

"Sorry, i make you waiting, oppa. Lets go." Seohyun walked to the elevator followed by their manager. He walked away after Yuri signaled that she will take care of Yoona. 

"Fight?" He asked the maknae when they were in the elevator. Seohyun smile weakly and shook her head.

"Break up."

 

*********

 

"Yoong, stop it!" Jessica hugged the second maknae. Yoona trying to hurt herself since the maknae left the dorm. She tried to call her girlfriend but Seohyun never pick up her phone. 

"Let me go, unnie. Let me go!"

"Yoong, please stop." The blonde have tears seeing the second maknae blaming herself non-stop.

"She leave me, unnie. She b-breaking up with me."

"Jess?" Tiffany opened the door and walk toward the two and hugged them. She and Taeyeon just arrived at their dorm when Yuri told them about the accident between Yoona and Seohyun. They sat on Yoona's bed and patted the youngest girl's back.

"Stop blaming yourself."

"How can i stop blaming myself when it's really my fault. I hurt her badly and she leave me for that." Yoona looked at Tiffany.

"Stop blaming yourself and start thinking a way to get her back, Yoong." Yoona and Jessica looked at the eye-smile princess. 

"B-but she mad at me, unnie. She don't want to see me."

"She won't stay mad forever. We're experienced this too. Fight, break up, and missing each other like crazy after that, regret and make up. It's normal to fight in relationship. " Tiffany smiled at the second maknae.

"What should i do now?"

"Court her again." Tiffany and Jessica said together.

 

*********

 

"Thanks God i'm not here when they fight. I might beat your daughter off, Kwon."

"Yah, Kim. I already teach her a lesson." 

"Aish, kids today. Fight over silly thing." Taeyeon slumped herself on the couch.

"Like you never fight Fany over silly thing, Taengoo." Yuri handed a Coke to the kid leader.

"Never. We're perfect couple until eternity."

"How about the time when you locked yourself in laundry room for an hour just because Fany choose to sleep with her Totoro doll over you?"

"Yah!" Taeyeon throw the pillow toward the Kkab Yul.

"Or, when Fany and i need to MC-ing together? Both of you fighting like a old married couple that night! Puahahaha!"

"Shut up! Anyway, you think they can calm her down?"

"Of course, we talking about Fany and Sica right now. They might told Yoong their crazy ideas how to court maknae again. I trust my wifey on that."

"I hope Fany won't tell Yoong to sent thousand of pink roses to maknae. She always wanted me to do that."