25

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Japan, here we come!" Yoona screaming as they get into their van. She holding her girlfriend's hand receiving a glare from Tiffany. Taeyeon and Yuri who being a cool appas just let the maknae couple do their thing. Tiffany get into the same van as the maknae couple and take a seat behind her 'daughter' make the second maknae frowned.

"Wae, unnie?" Yoona whine.

"I can seat in this van? I'm part of SNSD too."

"Sit with your wife."

"I'm gonna sit with my daughter, Im Yoong." Tiffany hugged the maknae's arm and glaring to the other girl who already pouted. Seohyun just rolled her eyes and put her headphone on not wanting to hear those two.

"Where my mushroom?" Taeyeon looking around when she can find her girlfriend with her.

"In the other van, pabo." Jessica knocked her head before fun to the same van with Tiffany and others. Taeyeon want to join them but the ice princess merong-ed her before closed the door in front of the kid leader's face.

"Yah!"

"Just get in here, Taengoo." Sunny waving her hand to the pissed kid leader. Taeyeon about to take a seat beside Sunny when the shikshin kicked her cause the leader almost kiss the van's floor. Yuri laughed her heart out seeing a priceless face of their leader.

"That my seat, Taeng." Sooyoung glare at her before take a seat beside Sunny. Hyoyeon put her glasses and help the kid leader to take her seat before close the door. Taeyeon take out her phone and sending a texts to her mushroom.

"What the hell, Soo. It's not that you two were together." Taeyeon yelled at the shikshin.

"Hell is the place where your soul get burn, midget. And yes, we're together." 4 girls in the van had their jaw dropped. 

"Why i didn't know about this." Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow looking at the frowned Sunny.

"Because we agree to take this slowly." Sooyoung answered with her redden cheek.

"Well, you kinda blurted it out, shikshin." Yuri smirked at her.

"That midget thought that she the only one who being in relationship. It's annoyed me." There were glaring war between the shikshin and the midget before Sunny patted Sooyoung's thigh signaled her to stop their immature behavior. 

"Stop it, Sooyoungie." Sunny looked at her dashin partner to stop too and Taeyeon did. 

"I won't put my beside her if both of you tell us about this."

"Sorry, Taengoo. It's still early for us."

"When this happen?" Hyoyeon asked the bunny. The new couple looked at each other and smiling. Yuri smile and take her phone out.

 

From : Kwon Seobang

Omma, YulAppa miss you. How our daughter?

 

From : Jung Wifey

Haha! YulAppa >_<

Fany being a possessive omma. Poor Yoong T.T

 

From : Kwon Seobang

That mushroom just like her mario -.-"


From : Jung Wifey

seobang...............

 

From : Kwon Seobang

wae?

 

From : Jung Wifey

i love you  (*>_<*) 

 

From : Kwon Seobang

i love you too three four ever :*****

 

From : Jung Wifey

:****** whats that?

 

From : Kwon Seobang

million kisses for my Sicababy

 

From : Jung Wifey

YulAppa, you're hopeless romantic *faint*

                                                 - Kkab Yoong

 

"Aish, this choding." Yuri giggling by herself. She turned her head to her side only to find the kid leader staring at her blankly. They looking into each other eyes before Taeyeon poke her cheek.

"Stop giggling like an idiot."

"I'm texting with my Sica."

"So?"

"I don't mind being an idiot for my Jung." Taeyeon nodded her head hearing that from Yuri. She turned her head to the front.

"I miss my Miyoung."

"Text her, pabo."

"You right." Taeyeon flashed her dorky smile and take her phone to texting her mushroom. Yuri rolled her eyes before put the headphone on.

 

From : Taeng DJ

miss my mushroom :*

 

From : Fang DJ

wait Taetae. I'm saving our Seobaby from ByunYoon right now! 

 

"Yuri-ah, ask your daughter to stay away from my Seobaby for a while. I need my mushroom right now." Taeyeon pouted.

"Arasso." Yuri texting something with her phone. After a while Taeyeon get one incoming message.

 

From : Fang DJ

Did you asked Yul to text her daughter?

 

From : Taeng DJ

Yup, i need my mushroom's attention right now ;(

 

From : Fang DJ

Aww. My Taetae miss me! miss you too >_<

 

From : Taeng DJ

Sit with me after this. Can't survive without you.

 

From : Fang DJ

I can do more than that with you, Taetae :*

 

From : Taeng DJ

ByunFany!! *nosebleed*

 

Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh cause Yuri turned her head and staring at the kid leader. Their eyes meet and they stay like that for a seconds before Yuri slapped her cheek.

"Stop laughing like a ahjumma."

"I'm texting with my Miyoung."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YO Wassup Wassup!

it's 4 days to go before my wifey birthday * dance*

can't wait for it..i even do a blood donation last Saturday for her birthday *It's not weird to do that right?"

I'm sorry for the late update..i'll try update as soon as i can after this but yeah,

I'll have my mid term exam this thurday and fly to Jakarta this Friday.

maybe one or two update before that day.

but i hope you keep reading this story :)

thanks for the comments! it's make my tiny heart happy :D