39

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Let me do it." Yuri take the bag from Jessica hand. Since the faint accident, she never let the blonde to hold anything except from her phone. She even kick everyone who blocking Jessica way. 

"I'm not that weak, seobang."

"Doctor said you can't do heavy work and need a good rest."

"Feel likes a pregnant woman right now." The ice princess sigh but let the black pearl take her bag. She get into Yuri's bed before curled herself while staring at the black pearl who busy placing bags in the closet. Jessica smile listening to the black pearl's nagging about drink a ma juice for her health and don't overwork.

"You not listening didn't you?" Yuri raised her eyebrow to Jessica. The blonde girl giggling and patted the empty space next to her.

"Tell me why everyone decide to come home?"

"We want to surprise you after the musical. Having a sisters bonding time."

"Thats all?" Jessica placed her head into Yuri's neck enjoy the warm of the black pearl.

"Your seobang miss you so bad."

"Miss me so bad that you makes everyone back to Korea?"

"I'm emotionally die in Japan without you. So, they think it's the best thing to do before i might commit suicide." The blonde giggling and kissed her seobang cheek.

"You're such a baby."

"Well, it's your fault. You makes me in love with you so much."

"It's a great achievement for Jessica Jung." Jessica clapped her hand cutely cause the black pearl chuckled.

"Silly wifey."

"You don't like it?"

"I love it. Lets sleep. You still need your rest. Give me your koala hug, wifey." The blonde hugged the black pearl and giggling to her Yuri. She always love when the black pearl treat her like a child.

"seobang-ah~ Lets talk. I miss you so much."

"My Sicababy refuse to sleep. Thats new."

"Yah, Kwon seobang. Fine, good night!" Jessica slapped Yuri's arm before give her back to the black pearl. She pull the blanket and covered herself not wanting to have any skinship with the younger girl.

"Good night, Sica~" The black pearl seductively whispering to the blonde. She smiling widely toward the blonde who still covering herself with the blanket. She keep silent waiting to the blonde. After 5 minute of silent, Jessica start to moving in the blanket.

"Seobang?" Jessica whispering. She didn't believe that the black pearl will sleep leaving her alone. After didn't get any response from the black pearl, she popped her head from the blanket and slowly turn to facing the black pearl.

"Can't sleep with your seobang, wifey?" Dorky KkabYul smirked at her. She not sleeping but waiting in silent for the blonde to looking for her again. She like when Jessica calling her name with that cute face of her. 

"I thought you already sleep."

"I don't have Sica in my arms. Kwon Yuri can't sleep without her." The pouting blonde suddenly smile listening to her girlfriend's words.

"Hug me, seobang. Lets sleep."

"Don't want to talk anymore?"

"We have forever to talk. Now, i just want to cuddle and sleep in my seobang's arm."

"Good choice." They cuddling before slowly dozed into dreamland.

The next morning everyone busy in the kitchen. It's looks like a war when they keep shouting and bickering among themselves while preparing a healthy breakfast special for the ice princess. Tiffany with her loud voice shouting to Sooyoung who stealing her tomatoes and Seohyun who argue with her Yoongie.

"I'm not putting any wasabi in it!"

"Prove it. Eat that dumpling, Hyunnie."

"Fine, i put wasabi in your dumpling. Thats for waking me up last night." The maknae sent a glare to the Im choding. Yoona cracked her laugh.

"Why she wake you up last night? y time?" Hyoyeon asked the blushed maknae.

"She hungry and asked me to steam goguma for her."

"Shikshin." Hyoyeon walked away from the maknae couple. Yuri walked toward Jessica who laying on their couch. 

"Boring?"

"Yes, can i help?" Jessica look at her girlfriend.

"No! Just laying on the couch, Jess!" Tiffany ordered her from their dining table. She still struggle with her sandwiches.

"It's been an hours. Let me do something."

"Just sleep, Sica." Taeyeon look at her. 

"I got this panda eyes for sleeping to much."

"Cute panda." Yuri patted her back while smiling dorky to the blonde.

"It's your Sica who need a rest, Kwon. Come here and wash the dish." Their kid leader raise her y eyebrow to the black pearl.

"Aish, this rascal."

"Yah, respect your leader! Ppani, she not respect me." 

"You don't have any aegyo, Taengoo. Leave my Yul alone." Jessica sent their kid leader her icy glare cause Taeyeon frowned and sulking to her mushroom.

"Taengsic is over."

"Yah, midget!"

"Taetae!"