6

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Yuri oppa!" Tiffany run and hugged the startled black pearl. She giggling seeing annoyed face of Yuri looking at her.

"Cut it off, Fany-ah."

"Omo, you blushed, Yuri-ah."

"You suffocate me, Fany-ah." Yuri struggle to free herself from Tiffany's hug but the other girl show no mercy to the black pearl. She try to kiss Yuri's cheek makes the black pearl blushing hard.

"Our Yuri oppa so handsome tonight."

"Seobang."

"Mushroom." Two voice startled the eye-smile and the black pearl. They looking with terrified to the owners of those voice. Jessica sent her deathly icy glare to Yuri and Taeyeon with teary eyes staring at her mushroom. Yuri pushed the eye-smile princess immediately cause Tiffany fall backward and hurt her . She walked toward the ice princess to explain but to mesmerized by Jessica's beauty. She stood at her place staring at the ice princess with mouth opened. Totally oblivious with the mushroom who rubbed her in pain. Taeyeon hesitated whether to help Tiffany or not because the scene before that really hurt her. Finally, Taeyeon help her mushroom to stand up before went to her room leaving the guilt Tiffany in the living room.

"Sica, you looks beautiful." Yuri smile shyly to the ice princess but Jessica just looked at her wearing her poker face. 

"........."

"Tiffany just teasing me. Nothing happen." She can feel the cold aura from the ice princess. Tiffany who frowned after being left by Taeyeon heard that. She look at Jessica and hug her bestfriend.

"Yes, nothing happen, Sica-ah. I prefer dork then kkab. Yuri is all yours" She kissed Jessica's cheek and beamed her eye-smile to the ice princess. Jessica blushed hearing that from Tiffany. She looked down hiding her redden face from the worried black pearl. Tiffany walked toward Taeyeon's room and kicked Yuri's before enter the room.

"Thats for hurting my precious ." Tiffany said while sending her glare to the black pearl.

"I'm sorry, Sica-ah." Yuri come closer to the ice princess. She afraid Jessica will change her mind and refuse to come with her to the club when Yuri is dying to spending a time together with the ice princess.

"It's okey. Lets go." Jessica smile to the dumbfounded black pearl. She linked her arms together with Yuri's and dragged the black pearl to their dorm's door.

"Bipolar."

"I heard that, seobang."

"I thought you're mad at me." Their walking together side by side to Yuri's car.

"She said nothing happen. So, no reason to mad." They get into Yuri's car and Yuri help Jessica to wear her seat belt. A little did she know, the ice princess's face already redden. 

"Here we go. Lets have fun tonight."  Yuri drive her car out from the parking. She so excited for tonight makes her smile widely while driving. It's feel so good driving with Jessica beside her. They looks like a couple who go for a date.  They arrive at the club and go to the VIP room. The crowd screaming seeing the black pearl enter the room and girls started to giving their flirting eyes to her. Like a true gentlewoman, Yuri hold Jessica's hand to their table ignored the bunch of girl who try to hit on her.

"You really famous here." Jessica looked at Yuri as they finished order their drink. Her eyes can't stop staring at the bunch of girl who keep calling for the black pearl. She wish she can kill those girl with her icy glare for flirting with Yuri who obliviously the ice princess jealousy. The black pearl seem to enjoy the music played by the DJ.

"No, they just excited to see you."

"They calling your name." Jessica rolled her eyes and frowned.

"Not interested. I have my partner with me tonight." Yuri smile to Jessica and turned her face red not wanting to let the blonde see her blush face. They sit at their table chatting before Yuri ask the blonde to dance with her. 

Meanwhile, at their dorm Tiffany standing at the corner of Taeyeon's bed. Facing the leader who wrapped herself with the blanket. Hyoyeon and Sunny already make their way to their kitchen.

"Taetae, it's nothing. I just ." Tiffany sit beside the wrapped Taeyeon. The kid leader still remain unmoved. Tiffany laying next to the 'mummy' and hugged her.

"Taetae, talk to me." Taeyeon popped her head out from the blanket, sit facing her mushroom with serious face.

"You kissed me and makes me feel like i'm in heaven but after seeing you kissed her. I don't know anymore."

"I'm just teasing her, Taetae."

"You kissed me so you teasing me too?" Taeyeon leaned her head at the headboard not looking at frowned Tiffany. 

"No i'm not, Taeyeon."

"Tomorrow you'll kiss Jessica and say you just teasing her too. I'm a fool then believing that we had something special between us." Taeyeon ready to get out from her bed leaving the eye-smile princess but her wrist been grabbed by teary Tiffany. She started to sobbed hard and tears drenched her beautiful face.

"Tae, please don't leave. Listen to me first."

"Listen to what? That you kiss everyone in this dorm and it's all tease?"

"No! why you acting like this? Yuri. It's just a simple kiss on her cheek. A friendly kiss but us is different." Tiffany said in her sob.

"I see no difference." Taeyeon free her wrist from crying Tiffany. She hate to see that girl cry or worst to be the one who makes her crying but her heart can't take the pain seeing the girl she love kiss someone else. She want to be the special one. She want to be the only person that eye-smile princess kiss. Tiffany hung her head low still sobbing in front her leader. The dork that always let out her ahjumma laugh now is completely a different person. 

"You blind then. Stupid blind Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon startled of Tiffany sudden outburst. Tiffany get up from the floor and looked at her with puffy eyes and runny nose. Sadness shown on her face. Taeyeon fidget when Tiffany take a step toward her and their eye meets.

"Fany-ah, if you thinking about kissing me right now, you better stop because i don't want to be tease by you like Yuri." Cold Taeyeon makes Tiffany stop her steps. Again her tears fall hurt by those words. She started to punched Taeyeon's chest letting out her frustrated toward the leader. A small misunderstanding lead to the situation that she never imagine, her Taetae being cold to her. She ended up fall on the floor again hugged the older girl's leg. 

"Taetae, you hate me now?" 

"............"

"You hate me, you don't even want to talk to me." She release her arms from Taeyeon's leg and pushed herself away from the leader. Seeing the eye-princess so weak and fragile seem to melt the leader. Taeyeon leaned closer to calm her mushroom but Tiffany pushed her hand away shocked the kid leader.

"You hate me so just leave." Her trembling voice cut Taeyeon's heart into pieces. Realize how bad she hurt the eye-smile princess. She being a jerk to let her jealousy control her.

"Ppani-ah."

"Leave so i won't kiss you again. Leave so i won't tease you again." Tiffany kicked the older girl everytime Taeyeon try to lean close to her.

"Ppany-ah, I'm sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry. I'm the bad girl right now." Tiffany wiped her tears and close her face with her palm. She so miserable right now. Her voice cracked and she can't stop sobbing. Taeyeon staring at the girl in front of her. She don't know how to makes that girl stop crying but try her luck to pull that girl into her embrace and again, just to be pushed by her.

"I told you to leave!" Tiffany yelled to her.

"Why you screaming at me?!" Now Taeyeon turn to yelled makes Tiffany startled at her spot.

"You never yell at me before." Hearing that makes Taeyeon back to her sense. She regret letting herself yelling to that girl. Both of them sit still on the floor facing each other. Trembling Tiffany try to get up and leave the room when Taeyeon called her name.

"Ppany-ah, don't go." 

"Why? You hate me, why i can't go?"

"I'm not hate you, Ppani-ah." Taeyeon looked at the floor, she have no idea what to do right now but she can't let Tiffany leave her. 

"Then what, Taeyeon? You don't trust me!"

"I'm mad. You kissed me before. Giving me hope but then you kissed her too. I hate.." Tiffany can't take it anymore. She pulled Taeyeon close to her and put her lips on her, wrapping her arms around Taeyeon's neck. Taeyeon froze at the sudden contacts but response to the kiss. She wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist. She can taste the salted of tears between their kiss but both of them didn't give a damn about it. The kiss continue for a minute before their lung screamed for air. Not like typical couple who will touch their forehead together, Tiffany pushed Taeyeon away from her harshly leaving the dumbfounded Taeyeon looked at her.

"I won't kiss Yuri like that, not even anyone but only to you." 

"Ppani-ah."

"So, listen here, Kim Taeyeon. There are huge difference between my kiss to Yuri and you. She my friend and it's just a friendly kiss but with you it's not just a kiss. It's more than that." Tiffany stop to take a breath. She give Taeyeon her stern look.

"More than a kiss." Taeyeon repeat Tffany's words to her.

"This clumsy Hwang Miyoung in love with you since forever but you stupid blind Kim Teayeon too dumb to see it. You see no difference? Yah, pabo. I kissed you on the lips for heaven sake. I won't simply kiss your lips if you're not special to me but still. You just too dumb to realize it and it's hurt me. a lot, Taeyeon-ah." Tiffany started to cry again but right now Taeyeon won't let the girl crying for long. She pulled Tiffany into her embrace again and her hair gently. Tiffany buried her teary face on the leader's chest. Taeyeon kissed her forehead and lead them to the bed. Taeyeon still her hair and Tiffany still leaning her head on Teayeon chest. 

"Pabo Taetae."

"Yes, I am and i'm sorry."

"I won't kiss anyone from now on." Tiffany lay her head comfortably on the leader chest and wrapping her arms around Taeyeon's waist not wanting to let the kid leader go away from her.

"Don't do that."

"Why? You hate it when i kissed someone." Tiffany caress Taeyeon jaw's line.

"I still want you to kiss me."

"Pabo, of course i'll kiss you. I won't kiss anyone but you're my only exception." That husky voice's girl started to sing Paramore's song makes the older girl chuckled. She kissed her forehead again makes Tiffany had a goosebump. They decided to stay in each other arms for the whole night.

"I promise i won't hurt you again, Ppany-ah." Taeyeon whisper to the other girl's ears. The sleeping Tiffany groaned a little before snuggle closer to the smiling Kim Taeyeon. It's start with stupid misunderstanding, causing a lot of tears but in the end, both of them acknowledged their same feeling toward each other. 

_________________________________________

My big Taeny shipper friend asked for Taeny moment so tada!!

i'll continue write about Yulsic and their first unofficial date at the club but before that i need my sleep.

it's 3.15 am right now and i had class at 10 am.

please pray for me to not sleeping in the class tomorrow.

good night..nope, good morning peeps!