Chp. 96

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Hey." A tanned girl take a sip of her coffee while looking outside her window. The smells of the roasted coffee beans always been her favorite and now with the cold winter coming, a cup of hot coffee will do the magic. 

 
"You need to slow down with your coffee addiction, babe."
 
"It's getting cold here and i need something to warm my night." She giggles as the other person snorted at her words. "What?"
 
"You and your excuses." Yuri take another sip from her cup and listen to the other line. "Sorry, need to grab few things."
 
"Done with your job?" 
 
"These thing won't finish in one night. I have enough for today. Time to go home and sleep." The tanned girl nods as she continue listen to the other person arranging her things. "Which cafe are you right now?"
 
"Gangnam. Do you wanna meet? We can have coffee date maybe?" The idea to meet her super busy girlfriend makes the tanned girl forget about her long and tiring day. Plus, both of them barely had time for each other lately. "The one that i've told you last week."
 
"Oh, that cafe, right. It is safe to meet there?"
 
"We can always ask for private room. So, are you coming?"
 
"Sure, i missed you though."
 
"Great, coffee date with my busy wifey."
 
"Oh, come one, Kwon Seobang. Like you have time of your own too." Both of them giggles. 'I'll be there in 15 minutes. Can you get me something to eat? I'm starving."
 
"Spaghetti?"
 
"That will be great and not to forget, a cup of coffee made by the only Kwon Yuri?"
 
"As you wish, honey. Well, see you in 15 minutes?"
 
"Yes, i'm on my way now. Love you, Yul."
 
"Love you too, Sica." She put her phone down and ask for the waitress. She beams her smile as the lady in white shirt make her way to her table before bow shyly to the tanned girl. "Is there many people here tonight?"
 
"Nope, it's raining tonight so, we just have one couple who seem to leave very soon and few people who might waiting for the rain to stop. Anything i can help you, miss Yuri?"
 
"Can I have this section for myself tonight. I'm meeting with someone and we need some privacy."
 
"This whole section?"
 
"Yes, if that can be done and i'll be very thankful." 
 
"Yeah, sure. I'll close the upper section for you. So, this reservation started from ...?"
 
"In 10 minutes. That person on her way now." The lady in white nodded her head and smiles. "Oh, I need to use that coffee maker too. Mr. Baek told me that i can use it?"
 
"Yes, feels free to use it. Anymore to add, miss Yuri?"
 
"Your signature spaghetti for the guest, thank you." After done with the menu, Yuri were left alone as the worker closed the second floor of that cafe. 
 
15 minutes later, the tanned girl looks up from the coffee station as she heard someone walking up from the stairs. She smiles brightly as a petite girl standing in front of her and give her the famous icy glare.
 
"What now?"
 
"I thought we agreed with private room?"
 
"We didn't see each other after a few weeks and the first thing came out from you is that?" She smiles and bring a cup of coffee toward their table. "Have a seat."
 
"I missed you so much." Jessica spread her arms as she walking toward her girlfriend. She buried her face onto Yuri's neck and inhales her girlfriend perfume. "Can i have you with me tonight?"
 
"My place?"
 
"Well, my place if you don't mind to get caught by appa and umma tomorrow morning." Jessica winked as she settle her arms on Yuri's shoulder while the tanned girl pull her into a hug. 
 
"Taught you're tired."
 
"Fine, just sleep tonight. Stay 2 meter away from me."
 
"Aww, come on. I drank lots of coffee tonight, we can go until morning comes. All positions." The tanned girl pull a chair for her girlfriend and prepared a late dinner meal for Jessica.
 
"There you are talking dirty casually." Both of them looking at each other, smirked. "Just one? How about you?"
 
"I'm good. Finish that spaghetti so we can hit my place faster. I'm excited now. Wohoo!"
 
"Idiot. can wait. Listen to you wifey life report first."
 
Both of them smiles and the talk continues with few cup of good coffee and sweet laughter from them.
 
*********
 
"Yah, my buddy. Where are you?"
 
"What do you want?" Yuri hissed as she pick up her phone leaving Jessica giggles at her annoyed girlfriend.
 
"Nothing. I didn't see you at dor-...woo, i heard other voice there~" Yuri rolled her eyes and wish she can beat the hell out of Sooyoung right now, only if the tall girl is in front of her and, she not . "Are you at your home withhhh......."
 
"Yes!"
 
".........awww, i think i know what happen now. Okay, talk later! Go, tiger! Aumm~" Both of them manage to hear the shikshin announce their activity to other following by Tiffany loud scream from over the phone. Jessica hide her face onto Yuri sweating back and giggles.
 
"They still doing that reaction?"
 
"Everytime. Like they never do it." Yuri throw her phone at her side table and turn herself to face Jessica. Even in the dark, she can feel the smaller girl smiling at her. "Tired?"
 
"No. You?"
 
"Tiger never tired. Really for .....how many round have we done?"
 
"Who care about it." With that they continue savor the night together. 
 
 
 
"Hey, you." Sunny looks up to see Sooyoung leaning at the door of her room. She rolled her body to give space to the taller girl on her bed. "Hot as ever."
 
"Huh?"
 
"You. With your glasses on. Hot."
 
"You what to do it now?" Thinking that the taller girl want to spending a night with her, Sunny leaned forward to kiss her but get a peck instead from the latter.
 
"No, you're tired. You didn't sounds good tonight so i just want to check on you."
 
"You've listened?"
 
"Glued my ear at the radio since you started your slot." Covering both of them with a blanket, Sooyoung pull her girl so that Sunny can bury her face onto her neck. "Lets sleep now, you need to rest."
 
"You stay here?"
 
"Yup, you will come back home to me for the whole week."
 
"Great." They stay like that before Sunny move to give her girlfriend a koala hug. "What do you guys doing a while ago? I heard Fany screamed."
 
"We called Yuri."
 
"So? What happen to that woman that she need to scream over Yuri?"
 
"Nah, it just we call her at the wrong time. We kinda interrupt her 'y and sweat time' with Sica."
 
"Urgh, Choi Sooyoung! Why you always doing that?" Sunny slapped Sooyoung chest cause the girl whines.
 
"How do i know they were in the middle of ? Besides, we do it all the times so she just being over bout it."
 
"What if they do the same thing on us?"
 
"I'll put the phone next to our bed and let them listen to us."
 
 
*********
 
"Yuri, do you have any new schedules next month?" Jessica 
 
"Yeah, in fact lots of work. Why?" The tanned girl feed her girlfriend with a toast as they having their breakfast together. Surprisingly, the ice princess manage to wake early this days. "Any plan in mind?"
 
"Thinking about having a secret escape with you next month but it's okay."
 
"Where to?"
 
"Hawaii, LA, i don't know."
 
"Sorry, honey. The company get me lots of offer nowadays and some of it hardly to refused." Yuri the remains honey from the spoon before join the petite girl at the island. "No schedule?"
 
"Finalizing my collaboration and few photoshoots. Singapore, Hong Kong like always." The tanned girl nods and smile. "What?"
 
"We do sounds like cheabol couple." Jessica chuckled watch her dork girlfriend grin.
 
"Ah, Yul oppa?"
 
"Na'ah, Kwon Yul is better, Miss Jung." 
 
"Oh-Okay, Kwon Yul then." She pokes the tanned girl cheek while Yuri started to laugh like a Santa Claus. "...but still an idiot husband." 
 
"Heard that, wifey."
 
Yuri stands in front of Jessica's car as the blonde unlocked her car. They still holding hands, no one move at all. Jessica leaned her head on the tanned girl shoulder and pouted.
 
"Do the best for your drama."
 
"Yes, wife."
 
"I know you loves swimming but at least, wear something more covered next time." Yuri chuckled.
 
"Like you?"
 
"I looks like an idiot at that time." 
 
"Then, why you wearing that ugly thing?"
 
"I barely know them and to be honest it awkward to be there with less clothes alone. They keep their eyes on me like a wolf, everything that i do, the pressure was...urgh, too hard to be handle alone." Yuri pull her for a hug.
 
"Sorry, for not able to be there with you. It's killing me to watch you trying so hard smiling all the time."
 
"Yeah, guess you caught my fake smile there." 
 
"Yup, must be hard for you face muscle. They need to work hard after years!" Both of them laughing as the blonde start to throw a punch to Yuri. "They might get cramp, baby"
 
"Hell, Yuri! I do smile a lot!"
 
"Your cheek get stretch! Wohoo!" They keep running around Jessica's car before stop as they out of breath. "Well, that was fun!"
 
"Damn, i run too much. I'm sweating again, Yul!"
 
"Okay, lets go back home and take a shower and cuddles and have all day."
 
"Is that makes you happy hah?"
 
"I'm doing it with you. Of course i'm happy." Jessica stares at her girlfriend totally touched by Yuri sweet words. "I love you, Jessica."
 
 
*********
 
 
"Taeyeon-ah!"
 
"Stop running, Fany!" The kid leader give her girlfriend a glare but the walking mushroom didn't give a bout it. Tiffany starts to jump toward the couch before slumped herself on it meanwhile, Taeyeon walk straight to the table and put her papers on it. She take a last sip of her ice latte before give it to Tiffany who can't stop mumbling since they were arrive. "What did you say?"
 
"I said i like the song arrangement. Maybe i should use this kind of arrangement for my album." Tiffany give her earphone to Taeyeon. "The vibe. I can feeeel this music."
 
"Shut up. I can't hear it if you can't stop talking."
 
"Whaaattt? Whatever. You don't love me anymore."
 
"What is wrong with this woman?" Taeyeon staring at her hyper girlfriend and shook her head. "So, are you ready to hear my song or what?"
 
"Daa, that's why i'm here, boo. Play it on, a!" 
 
"Oh , this woman is scary." Taeyeon mumble to herself as she prepare for her song to be play. She take a seat next to Tiffany who can't stop claps her hand and whistling happily. "Enough. Stop it, Miyoung. It about to start."
 
It is 30 minutes since they finished listen to all songs in Taeyeon's solo album but Tiffany still barely stop crying. Taeyeon throw the used tissue into the dustbin before handing another pack of tissue to the crying big baby.
 
"I-i..i mean..oh my god! I..thats, baby! Thats song..no! Those song is you! Oh my godness! It sooooo good and y-your voice! What are you, Kim Taeyeon!" 
 
"Ermm...Kim Tae-"
 
"Of course you are Kim Taeyeon! The greatest singer in the world! Ohhh..i'm so proud of you, baby!" Tiffany clamp her hands and staring with her teary eyes at dumbfounded Taeyeon. "It's your dream and you make it come true now, baby"
 
"I-i am. My dream come true, Fany-ah". Cracked her voice, both of them goes for a hug and crying like a baby together. For Taeyeon, her dream for many years are finally come true; to sing her own song as a singer Kim Taeyeon. She get to choose what song she want to sing and decide and involved in everything for this album. She allowed to be selfish and demanding about it. It's her freaking solo album! And for Tiffany, to be with Taeyeon and watched that girl working on her dream is such a proud moment for her. Months of hard work and now, she get a privilege to be the first person to listen to that masterpiece from Kim Taeyeon.
 
"It's sooooo good. Damn, it's perfect. So beautiful a-and i can even listen to it all day. Oh, god, Taeyeon."
 
"Are you proud of me?"
 
"Silly! Of course i am. This gonna blow all chart, boo. This is so good!" 
 
"Should i change anything? This is the final but if you think it nee-"
 
"No. It's perfect, baby." 
 
"Yah, pabo. Stop crying." Taeyeon giggles as she wipe tears from her girlfriend face. The girl in a mess, running nose and tears drenches her pinkish cheek. "Should we let the girls listen to it?"
 
"Crying so much, i can't breath~" Tiffany reach for a tissue while Taeyeon can't stop laughing at her. "Come on, get a copy and let them hear it." Tiffany backhug her tiny girlfriend as they walk to get the CD and her other hand busy dialling their other members. "Yah! Make sure you and your pretty squishy young at dorm tonight. We gonna hear Taeyeon's songs for the first time. Hint, aweeeesomeee~"
 
"Unnie~" From the other line; maknae sighed. "What the hell with my young ?"
 
*********
 
"Ming Potter! I think we should put it to the end." Yuri put her coffee at the table and take a seat in front of their manager. "I cause too many negative image to oppa."
 
"But the fans like it."
 
"This is about his career, unnie. We talk last night and i felt so sorry for him. He just want to help but look what happen now. This is all my fault." Yuri take off her sunglasses and sigh. "What we done in MAPS is too much and now people keep looking for his weakness."
 
"Haaa, are you referring to this article?" She nodded her head and give the phone back to its owner. "Yeah, this is too much for him."
 
"That cute oppa don't deserve this. We talked and i said that i'll get thing cover up for it. I think we can use that lame old excuse again."
 
"Urgh, this is not fun."
 
"Come on, unnie. Lets not ruin other people career again. Tell the upper to give more attention to our music career than this fake love thing. Give us the SHY subunit!"
 
"What are you guys trying to be? Gag group? I call for an emergency meeting with my team now. Get out and let me do my job." Ming manager steal Yuri coffee and start talking to her phone while putting her foot on the table.
 
" this unnie, did you just kick me out of this room?"
 
"Do i need another language to makes you understand? I can do Snake language since i'm a wizard." She smirked when the idol give her a middle finger. 
 
"Wait until my ice princess freeze you to death. What am i gonna do now? I have no work today?!"
 
"Go enjoy your coffee and spams your fans with your endlessly IG update!"
 
"Ahh, cool. Arasso!" Yuri leave the room singing out aloud before she return and peak from the door to her manager again. "You will help us right? I'm very serious about Baymax oppa."
 
"Can you handle it? After the news coming out?"
 
"I'll busy myself with coffee, be a barista for a while maybe."
 
"Deabak plan!" Ming Ming manager give her idol a thumb up before kicking Yuri out once again. "Promise me you'll work harder after this!"
 
"I'll do everything! It's Yuri's time!" Yu
Yuri started her engine and drive to their dorm while her phone dialing her princess. 
"Yes?"
 
"Busy?"
 
"We having the last photoshoot now. Guess what am i wearing now?"
 
"Nothing?"
 
"Damn you. A freaking crown, you dumb ." Jessica laugh so hard. "Sorry, i'm so tired right now i might lose my mind."
 
"Thats hot you know that right. Anyway, i just want to tell you that there will be a news about my breakup soon."
 
"What? For real?"
 
"Yup, it's too much for me and him so we decided to end it before things get ugly."
 
"He's cute though"
 
"Yah, Jessica Jung!"
 
"But you're mine so it better this way."
 
"Geez, i guess i call you later. Facetime after you reach your hotel."
 
"What? You ditch me? Fine, talk to you soon, seobang."
 
"I'm driving now. Bye, honey!"
 
She parked her car and calm herself before the tanned girl walk toward their shared dorm. Once she enter the dorm, Yuri spotted her members at the living room. 
 
"Guys, me and Bayma-"
 
"Yuri-ah!" Tiffany jumps in front of tanned girl and drag the poor girl toward their living room. "Listen to Taengoo new songs!"
 
"It's done?"
 
"The sound from heaven! I've been listen to it since this morning and oh my-"
 
"Ignore her. Come here, Yul. Tell me what do you think." Taeyeon give the earphone to Yuri but the tanned girl eyes darted to Sooyoung who wipes her tears in the corner. She listen to the song and finally everything makes sense now. Taeyeon who looking at her sighed. "Not you too"
 
"Damn you midget! This is so good! The hell! Why you never sing it before?!" The tanned girl wiped her running nose and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon neck. "Songs from heaven~"
 
"I knew right??? See, baby? Everyone love it!" Tiffany joins their group hug which later joined by Sooyoung. 
 
"Okay, i get it but this is over the top, guys."
 
"Yah, you better watch out for our dwarf leader!" Sooyoung smacks her leader back.
 
"Yah, you er! Thats hurt!"
 
"Meh~"