63

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Wifey-ah, i need to talk with you about something." Yuri smiled nervously to the ice princess. Jessica stopped from rolling in the bed and look at her girlfriend sweetly. 

"What is that?" 

"Your birthday is tomorrow and ..." Yuri gulped as the ice princess looked at her with semi icy glare.

"and?"

"I promised Seobaby to go to Disneysea but wait! i have my explanation for that!" Yuri take out a piece of paper from her back pocket and standing like a soldier in front of the ice princess before she read the paper. She started to sweating and not able to look at the blonde in the bed. Little did she know the blonde smile while looking at the nervous black pearl.

"She have two ticket to DisneySea which i don't know where and how she get that and she planned to go there with Yoong but that choding can't go due her meeting with the producer. She come to Hyo's suite and find us dancing and tell us she have no one to go with her. Firstly, Hyo want to company her but she need to do something at 5 but the Pirates in the Caribbean only started at 5.30, so Hyo can't make it and maknae so sad to know that so i offer myself to go with her so she can watch that show and to be honest i still didn't buy anything for your present and i hope to find something for you there. It's not that i'm not plan anything for .."

"Seobang-ah~"

"No, i want to plan something for your birthday but i'm not really know this country and it's hard to find a place so we can celebrate your birthday together in our tight schedule so i'm kinda lost while thinking about what should i plan for the event and because of maknae's plan to DisneySea, i might find some cute thing to wear for you or a Minnie Mouse's thing so you can always thinking of me while you see Minnie. I'm not quiet sure what to buy for you but it's doesn't mean that i'm not in love with you because i really do love you with all my black skin. I hope you don't mad at me for going to DisneySea with maknae because .."

"Yuri-ah~"

"You should see her sparkling puppy eyes when i said i can joined her and she even promise to help me with your present and i'm very happy that she gonna help me because i'm really worried that i don't plan anything for you yet .." Jessica get up from the bed and walked toward non-stop-talking Yuri and shut her off with her lip. Yuri froze in her spot because of the surprise kiss and didn't response the kiss. The blonde hit the black pearl's chest lightly.

"Response my kiss, pabo~" The ice princess chuckled when Yuri raised her eyebrow and nodded innocently before they kissed again. It's take a few second for the kiss turned to passionate kiss.

"I'm sorry, Sica-ah~" Yuri looked at the blonde as their broke the kiss. Her arms wrapped Jessica's petite waist as the blonde do the same and leaned her head on Yuri's chest.

"It's okay. I understand that. We still can celebrate together, right?"

"Yes, but i'm sorry i can't think any romantic plan for your special day." The tanned girl frowned. 

"When i'm with you, everyday is my special day."

"I'll be a good girl, wifey-ah. I won't look at other girl or boy. My eyes only for my Jung Jeshika!"

"I trust maknae to take a good eye on you, seobang-ah." Yuri nodded her head and smiled. Glad that Jessica can understand her situation.

 

It's a few more hour before Jessica's birthday and Yuri checked herself for the last time before walked out from her and Jessica's room. She just wear a simple black pants and white shirt. A simple outfit because her girlfriend won't come with her today. She waited for the maknae before their going to the DisneySea together.

"I won't forget you, Yoongie." Seohyun pouted while talking to her phone. She give a smile to the tanned girl who watching her.

"Just focus with your meeting. I'll text you every 10 minutes and i won't forget you even when i saw Jack Sparrow. Ok, miss and love you so bad too. Bye." Seohyun looked at her phone and sighed. Yoona keep calling her every 20 minutes since this morning, whined about her going to meet Jack Sparrow.

"Yoong?" Yuri asked her.

"Yes, jealous over Jack Sparrow."

"Well, you had Jack Sparrow's doll hanging in your room and Johnny Deep is your ideal man."

"But we're dating now. We even already do i.." The maknae stopped talking after realize her words. Her face turned red while Yuri clapped her hand and laughed.

"Lets go, Seobaby. Your face more red than a tomatoes."  Yuri take Seohyun's hand and they walked together to the van waiting. Yuri pulled her phone and dialed her girlfriend's number.

"Wifey-ah, where are you? I want to hug you before we go but i can't find you."

"Tiffany and Sunny take me for a shopping tour. I already give your goodbye kiss this morning." The blonde talked from the other line.

"But i want a hug~"

"Kwon, stop being such a baby."

"Aww, you're not fun, Jung." Both of them giggling and talking all the way until Yuri and Seohyun reached DisneySea.

"Wifey-ah, we're here. I call you if there any girls trying to flirt with me here, okay."

"Why would you call me, seobang-ah?"

"So they can get a lecture from Sergeant Sica for flirting with her seobang."

"Good idea. Now go having fun with Seobaby. Take care of her. Love you, Kwon seobang." They ended their phone call and the tanned girl turned to see Seohyun who have her eyes sparkling.

"Come on, Seobaby. Lets meet your Captain Jack."

"Ayy Ayy, Captain!" Seohyun take Yuri's hand and they enter the amusement park together. 

Two of them having fun walking around the park and taking a pictures. Yuri bought a Donald Duck's hat for herself and a Captain hat for the maknae. The fans acknowledge them but giving a space for the idol to have fun together. Yuri laughed her heart out when the maknae seem to drooling watching the Pirates in the Caribbean's show and Yoona keep calling the maknae every 10 minutes and whining about how she want to be there but only been ignored by the maknae.

"Sorry, Yoong. Maknae give her phone to me and ask me to talk to you."

"Meanie Hyunnie~ She promised to not forget about me~" Yoona whined in the other line.

"Yah, you annoyed her. Stop calling every 10 minutes! She want to enjoy the show." Yuri scolded her 'daughter'.

"B-but people paid a lots of money to se and hear my voice. How come she ignored the great Im Yoona?!"

"Sorry, Jack Sparrow wins."

"Damn it! I'll ask Mrs President to ban that movie from coming to Korea. Jack sparrow corrupted my Hyunnie's mind!"

"Pabo Yoongie. Just bear for a few hour. We coming home after the show." Yuri didn't give a chance for Yoona to talk as she ended the phone call and joined the drooling maknae. 

The show was over and they visiting a Mickey Mouse's shop for a little shopping. Yuri walked around the shop to find something for her wife. 

"Unnie, did you find anything?" Seohyun asked the clueless Yuri.

"No. I don't know! I don't know!" Yuri keep whining and pulled the maknae's shirt makes everyone in the store looked at them weirdly. Seohyun waved to the other customer with her awkward smile before dragged Yuri to the corner.

"Unnie, stop whining. Find anything that you think is pretty for Jessica unnie. This shirt will do." Seohyun handed the pink Minnie shirt to the tanned girl.

"No, Fany will whined for the shirt too. I need something that only us can have it." Yuri keep walking until she saw something in the rack and pulled it. Her smile turned smirked. She take it and walked fast to find another thing that suitable with that thing. Seohyun who holding her phone shocked with Yuri evil laugh while take a Minnie headband.

"Y-yeah, Yoong. No. It's just Yuri unnie seem to be possessed by evil spirit. She have that evil smirk on her face."

"Did she find something y in that store?" Yoona asked her girlfriend.

"I don't know but she taking something from the rack. Let me see what is that." Seohyun walked to the previous rack and sighed.

"What is that, Hyunnie?" Yoona voice sounds excited.

"It's pink Minnie's bikini with hot pink and short bath robe. Such a ert unnie." 

"Hyunnie?"

"Yes, Yoongie?"

"Buy that for yourself too."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

9E9B3723D6506E423AAFAB49A21CF935.gif

hi, byun Ron here 

when i'm writing this and previous chapter, i just found out that Seori to to Tokyo Disneyland not DisneySea.

 175FA926DE9F588EAC88962D241BA5FC.gif

Mian my readers, bad SONE i am.

020D547CA476D872CF4E9A706FAC1DF2.gif

but, please don't stop reading my story!!

 

i need to rest. this evening i slipped and get my head knocked the wall and there was a bum at my forehead 

so, my head kinda hurt right now.

th_090_.gif

before this byun alien go to sleep. did u guys watch kryber moment!

http://kryberpalace.tumblr.com/post/58241856442/kryberpalace-fancam-1130812-kryber-at-show

 

063.gif

aish, my kryber heart!