18

Kwon Yuri's Property

Yuri playing with her car keys while waiting for Jessica in their living room oblivious about Hyoyeon who rolling on the floor. Yoona and Sooyoung still bickering about the ddukbokki while Seohyun facepalmed herself sitting between those shikshins. The world seem to stop for a while as the blonde walked out from her room and move toward the jaw dropped Yuri. 

"Close your mouth, Yul." Hyoyeon poke the black pearl's thigh with her toe before continue rolling on the floor. Yuri quickly close and get up from the couch. She smile to the blonde and kick Hyoyeon from keep rolling on the floor. The dancing queen groaning due the kick. She get up from the floor, giving a glare to the black pearl before joined Seohyun and the shikshin duo in the kitchen.

"You looked beautiful."

"Tell me something i don't know." Jessica flipped her hair.

"I'll do anything to cherish you forever, wifey." Yuri whisper to the blonde so their members won't hear it but everybody will notice how red Jessica's cheek at that moment.

"Going out?" Tiffany asked the couple. She walked out from her room with a book in her hand. Yulsic smiled at her sweetly.

"Yes, I need to be seen in public remember?" 

"Where you going to take her, Yul?"

"We're going to Lotte World." Yuri and Jessica walk together to their dorm's door with Tiffany after them.

"I want go to Lotte World too, appa!" Yoona yelled from the kitchen.

"Just stuffed your tummy with that food, Yoong." Tiffany yelled back to the second maknae makes Yoona frowned. She popped her head sending the couple from the door and waving them.

"By the way you two, Taetae told me about both of you. Congrats." She says it in low voice makes the couple smile awkwardly to her before the elevator's door close.

"I told you we can't trust that Taengoo kid." Jessica frowned while crossing her arms. Yuri hug her shoulder and give a peck on Jessica's temple.

"I promise only two of them know about us. I'll sew that Taeng's mouth if she spill it out to others."

"And i'll locked Fany in our storage room for a month."

"We're violent couple, right now?" Yuri asked the blonde and they giggling together as they walk to Yuri's car in the basement. They arrived at Lotte World and parked their car in the VIP parking area.

"Are you ready?" Yuri looked at the blonde beside her.

"We already here so no turning back right."

"Yes. I won't wear any mask today."

"Why?" Jessica stare at the black pearl.

"My face too beautiful to be covered." Yuri smirked and laugh like a kkab makes the ice princess sent her glare that froze the atmosphere.

"People will notice us, seobang."

"Let them be. I'm here to having fun with you."

"Right now, i'm your group mate not your wifey okay?" Yuri pouted but Jessica know how to handle the black pearl well as she caress her cheek.

"Okay, as long we're having fun together." They get out from the car and started to walked hand in hand to the amusement park. After a while, fans started to notices them and cheering at them, mostly the Yulsic shipper. People surround them and it's makes both of them hard to walk freely. Jessica hugged Yuri's arms and walk closed to her seobang while Yuri keep smiling and asked their fans for a little space.

"Sica-ah, they want to see your smile." Yuri whisper to the blonde. Jessica lift her head and flashed her shy smile to their fans. Seeing Yuri talking to their fans warmly, Jessica started to talking to their fans too.

"Unnie, you're so beautiful!" One of their fans handed Jessica a teddy bear. The blonde take it and flashed her sweet smile and thanked the fans.

"Omo, the ice princess smiling to me!"

"Sica-ah, you're a warm princess when you smile!"

"They love you smile, Sica-ah." Yuri whisper to the blonde ears and it's make fans gone wild. Both of them smile to each other as they walked in the crowd.

"My Yulsic heart!"

"Yuri oppa, please take a good care of our Sica!" 

"She take a good take of me. Don't worry." Jessica says and give a thumb ups to their fans. They laughed together happily. Their fans will recommend a ride that they should try and the restaurant that serve a delicious food for them.

"This is fun!" Yuri and Jessica screamed as they ride a roller coaster together. Both of them enjoying the ride so much and thanked their fans for recommended that ride to them. Flashing cameras is everywhere but it's didn't bother the both of them to enjoying their more-to-fan-meeting date. At 9 PM, they decide to go home but before that, Yuri and Jessica stopped and thanked their fans for spending time with them a whole day.

"Thanks for recommend that ride to us. We really enjoyed it." Yuri waving her hand to their screaming fans.

"It's fun spending time together with all of you today." Jessica flashed her smile and do some aegyo makes Yuri chuckled and fans going wild. They bid goodbye to the crowd and escorted to Yuri's car. They finally get into the car and Jessica clapped her hand happily.

"I have so much fun today." She take a look at the present they got from the fans. Yuri staring at the blonde and a smile formed on her face seeing happy Sica.

"They love your smile, wifey."

"Finally, you calling me your wifey again." 

"Sorry we can't have a proper date."

"It's okay, seobang. It's was fun actually meet them and spending time with our fans." Yuri take Jessica's hand and intertwined it with her. 

"I promise we'll have a proper date, just both of us. Alone. And a king size bed." Yuri sweet smile turned to smirk when she said the last words makes the blonde hit her arms.

"ByunYul."

"Can't do anything about it. Just accept your byun seobang." Yuri started the engine and their on their way home when Jessica poke her seobang.

"Lets try that drive thru, seobang." Jessica pointed to McDonald in front of them.

"You're hungry? We can stop at restaurant."

"No, i just want to try order food at the drive thru."

"Sounds fun. Lets do it." Yuri drive her car to the drive thru counter and they order their meals. Both of them really enjoyed that new experience as they can stop giggling in the car while ordering their meal.

"You should see the cashier's face. Priceless." Yuri laugh while drive out from the McDonald.

"He almost dropped our foods." 

"This is so much fun."

"We should do this more, seobang." Jessica feeding the black pearl with french fries.

"Of course, i love to do this with you until we're older." Yuri kissed the blonde's hand and drive to their dorm happily.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

hi!

hehehe..this my last update for today.

hope you like it.

have fun reading and your comments people, makes me grining like a dork.

hahaha..have fun and maybe i'll update more tomorrow.