56

Kwon Yuri's Property

"They should be here by now." Yoona look at the door wondering why Yuri and Jessica still didn't join them yet. Sooyoung already eat her third portion and Hyoyeon started to drunk. She busy knock the maknae's head and mumbling rated words. Sunny already finished her fifth wine and glare at the drunken Hyoyeon.

"Seobaby, stay away from that drunken rascal." Sunny signalled the maknae to sit with her.

"I wish i can but Hyo-unnie can't stop grabbing my hair."

"Yah, get off from her!" Sunny throw the plate at Hyoyeon cause the dance machine fall backward and starting to kiss the floor with passion.

"Don't worry, Yoong. They might 'busy' make up their sessions." Sooyoung patted the choding's back. They startled when they heard the door being slammed. Yoona get up and opened the door only to find crying Yuri run from the suite.

"Unnie!" She try to call the black pearl but Yuri just disappear into the elevator. Yoona decide to check on Jessica and find the blonde fall on her knees crying at the living room. 

"Unnie." Yoona hugged Jessica and patted her back to calm the blonde down.

"I shouldn't s-said that, Yoona. I-i didn't m-mean that." Jessica buried her face on Yoona neck. She sobbing hardly that she hardly breathing.

"Stop crying. What happen?"

"I said something bad. I'm r-ruined everything."

"Tell me what have you said to her. I can try explain to her later."

"I said i hate her. For god sake, i didn't mean that, Yoong. I love her so much." Jessica look at Yoona with her red teary eyes. She look terrible with face drenched with tears and runny nose. The hair all messy and her face so pale. Jessica panicked after Yuri run away. She scared the black pearl won't come back to her again.

"Stop crying, please. Everything will be okay."

"No. Everything not okay. She hurt, Yoona. I can't see from her face that she really hurt this time. She crying for my forgiveness but i hurt her even more. She asked for a chance to fix thing. The thing that she not even fully fault. I'm such a stupid egoist. I've make a stupid mistake and i don't know if she can forgive me for that. She leave me, Yoona." Jessica grabbed Yoona's shirt tightly. 

"Unnie."

"I don't know why i'm acting like that. I should just hug her and forget about it but i'm ruined it. I messed up." Jessica feel so empty in her heart right now. She miss the black pearl's touch. Just a moment ago Yuri hold her hand. She flattered at that touch but now nothing left. She miss that warm touch. She miss to be hug by Yuri.

"Unnie, listen. You mad at that time. You'll spilled everything even when you didn't mean it. I'll talk to her about this okay." Yoona wiped the tears from Jessica's face and hugged the blonde. 

"I need to talk to her, Yoong. I need to clear everything and ask for her forgiveness. I'm wrong this time and i need to fix it."

"She run when i opened the door. I think she need to be alone right now. Both of you can talk after that. Now, rest."

'No, i'll wait for her. I need to fix this as soon as possible. I miss her so much that i can die." Jessica try to stop from sobbing but everytime they mention Yuri's name the blonde broke into tears again. Seohyun opened their suite's door and look at them. She walk toward Jessica and hugged her. Yoona staring at both of them in tears.

"Unnie, i'm sorry."

"It's okay, Seobaby. It's not really your fault." Jessica patted Seohyun's back as the maknae started to cry. Seohyun felt so guilt after know about them. She regret tell Yoona about the video. Yoona told her that it's not her fault, no one ever thought that small problem could lead into a big fight. Yoona don't want the maknae start to blame herself for that, they couldn't be that close if not because of the video accident.

"I shouldn't take it seriously. I'm truly sorry, unnie. Tell me if i can help you to be together with Yuri-unnie again." Seohyun look at the blonde.

"I'm the one who make mistake here, Seo. I'll fix it myself."

"But unnie .."

"It's not about that video anymore. It's about me who so stupid. Stop blame yourself, baby." Jessica caress the maknae's cheek. She signaled Yoona to calm the maknae. Jessica feel so bad as she makes a lots of people sad and cry because of her ego. She get up and ready to walk toward the door when Yoona grabbed her wrist.

"Where you think you're going?"

"I need to find her, Yoong."

"I don't think it's a good idea. Look at you, all messed. Just rest, unnie." 

"But, she alone out there."

"She know how to take care of herself. I'll inform you when she back." Yoona look at Jessica. There is no way that she let the blonde going outside at that state.

"Please, Yoong. Tell her to come back to our room. I'll let the door unlock for her. Please, ask her that." Jessica eyes filled with tears again. Yoona sighed knowing that would be the most impossible thing to happen but nodded her head anyway. She take Jessica to her bedroom and wait until the blonde sleeping. She can't hold her tears when she heard the blonde sobbed and calling her lover's name in sleep.

"Yoong?" Seohyun opened the door lightly. She take a sit next to Yoona and staring at the blonde sadly.

"It's not your fault, you know that right?"

"I never thought this will be happen."

"So do everyone. I want you to stop blame yourself. I heard you apologies in your sleep." Yoona intertwined their hand together. She wiped a tears on Seohyun's face and kiss her forehead.

"I hope they will be together again. I miss to see Yuri-unnie teasing her. She didn't smile anymore since that day."

"I missed them too." They both leaving to their own bedroom. The blonde opened her eyes once the maknaes leave. She cry when she heard their conversation.

"I miss us too." Jessica get up and leaned at the bed post. She take her phone and scroll for one certain name, Kwon Seobang. She try to dialled the number but the black pearl never pick up the phone. All she heard is the black pearl's giggles tell that she can't answer the phone and ask the caller to leave a message. Jessica waited until the beep and talk to the voicemail.

"S-seobang-ah. I-I'm so s-sorry. I didn't mean everything i said. P-please forgive me. Please. Yul, I-i'm so sorry. I miss you. Please come back. Please forgive me and come back here. I-i'm waiting for you here. In our room. I-i'm alone, Yuri-ah. I can't do this. I want you here. Forgive me. I'm begging you, Yuri. Pleas.." She can't finished her words as she broke into tears again. She hugged her knees and let the tears fall. 

In the empty park, the black pearl sit on the bench staring at the dark sky. Her eyes swollen and she can't normally breath as her sobbing hardly. Yuri can't stop thinking about Jessica's words to her. It's breaking her heart. For the first time, she felt so unwanted. It's the first time she saw Jessica look at her with so much hatred. Yuri don't know what to do right but one thing for sure is she can't look at Jessica. She can't imagine herself near the blonde without burst into tears. Her hope for they to be together again totally ruined.

"Please don't hate me, Sica-ah." Her tears fall again. 

"Yul." Yuri turned her head to find Yoona standing in front of her. The choding had tears in her eyes.

"Yoong."

"Lets go back." Yoona give her hand to the black pearl to hold but Yuri just stay in her spot.

"I don't want to. I can't face her."

"She want you to come back. She waiting for you."

"She hate me, Yoong. Why she want me to come back?" Yuri wiped her tears. Her eyes still focus to the road.

"She didn't meant it. She regret it now."

"You don't understand. She said that she hate me, Yoong. I can deal if she mad at me. She can hit me all day long but hate, your love one hate you. Thats , you know." Yoona take a sit next to the black pearl.

"She blame herself when you leave. She very weak right now. Even calling your name in her sleep."

"She do?" Yuri look at her friend with tears.

"Yes. She messed up."

"See, look at what i've done. She messed up because of me."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think we should together. I'll make more mistake in future and end up hurting her more. I don't want that."

"Ridiculous!" Yoona sudden outburst startled the black pearl. The younger girl get up and rubbed her forehead.

"Because of one small thing, you decide to call thing off? Seriously, Yul? One f**king small thing!" Yoona sighed. She really want to beat the black pearl right now but she control herself.

"She hate me, Yoong."

"She mad. Angry people tends to say sh*t thing that they didn't even meant to. She mad and she said something stupid that she already regret it right now. Can you understand her for that?" Yuri just hung her head low hearing Yoona outburst.

"She waiting for you. Okay, fine. If you can't face her right now. At least, lets go back. Let her saw you in front of her. If you can't talk to her it's fine. Just lets her saw you so that she have a reason to wake up every morning." Yoona look at the black pearl again before offer her hand. This time Yuri take hers. They walk together to the hotel. Both of them arrived at their suite when Yuri stopped.

"You not coming in?" Yoona asked her.

"I'll stay with Hyo."

"It's you choice. Good night." Yoona almost close the door when Yuri stopped her.

"Can you take care of her for me. At least, until we can face each other and talk again?" Yuri look at her hoping the choding to understand their situation.

"I always take care of my 'parents' but don't take too long. I need to take care of my Hyunnie too." Yoona smile to the black pearl. Yuri patted Yoona's head and hugged her. She opened Hyoyeon's suite to find the dance machine singing a trot with banana as her mic. The Soosun couple cuddle on the couch. Yuri smile before get into the bed.

"Good night, wifey."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

like i already told you. Yulsic won't be together in this chapter. *evil author mode*

anyway, have fun reading and commenting *your comments is the first thing i check once i wake up from my lovely sleep*

i really appreciate you guys *tears* you guys really makes my day and i smile n laugh while talking to all of you even we don't really know each other. *group hug*

*i don't know why i'm acting like this -.-"

okay, happy reading. i'm going to find some food for my tummy.

 

p.s : if i come to Jakarta for the concert, lets meet and talking and eating together!!