76

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Oh, !" Yuri checking her email. She sighed and begin to rub her temple. Hyoyeon stopped her dance and walked toward her dancing partner.

"Are you okay, Yul?" The dancing queen looked at the tanned girl worriedly. Yuri give her phone to Hyoyeon and continue to sighed.

"I thought i've make it clear to her before. I want it to end but i guess she won't stop bugging me until now." Yuri staring at the cold floor with tears in her eyes. She cupped her face with her palms and cry. Hyoyeon rubbed her back after finished read the email. 

"We'll figure it out. I won't let her ruin your life again. You got me, Yul."

"I don't want her to ruin everything i have now, Hyo. I don't want to hurt Sica because of my stupid bad past. I hurt her once and i don't want it to happen again but this is the worst thing could happen. Help me, Hyo." Yuri hugged her dance partner as she crying so hard. The tanned girl in a big mess.

"Maybe you should tell Sica about this so she can understand if anything happen in future."

"But i don't want her to get hurt. This is serious matter and Sica just started her acting career. You know what she capable to do right, Hyo. She's a big name in this industry and she knows a lot of people. Yoong, Seo, Sooyoung and Sica acting career can be ruined by her. I don't want that to happen." Yuri sighed. She regret everything that happen in her past. She too young to realize about what she have done. She career almost ruined because of that scandal and everyone who near her get the effect of that scandal. She having a hard time with her fans and her family hurt a lot.

"She said that she want you to watch her interview now. What do you think she want to tell you?" Hyoyeon take her phone and opened the streaming to watch them interview. Both of them watch it seriously. "You think Sica watched it?"

"I don't know. Lets pray she in her lazy mood today. I don't want her to know this." Yuri checked her phone in case Jessica sending her a message but nothing. "She said; looking for her 'hint'. Damn, i'm going crazy right now." Yuri frowned. She startled when Ye Jin started talk about she enjoying exercise and eat healthy foods.

"Is that the 'hint' she talked about?"

"I don't know. If it's the hint i guess people won't take it to seriously. I mean it's normal to exercise right?" Hyoyeon nodded her heard hearing Yuri explanation. A new email send to the tanned girl.

"SINCE I"M ENJOYING EXERCISE RIGHT NOW, WHAT IF WE DO IT TOGETHER. YOU REALLY GOOD IN YOGA RIGHT. IT"S BEEN A WHILE. YURI-AH" Yuri throw her phone away. She started to cursing at the phone.

"Man, that woman really sick." Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow while looking at the phone.

"I should talk to her in person. I need to end this craziness." After a years, she called the one who creating a shameful scandal that surprised South Korea. She tapped her feet waiting for the person to pick up the phone.

"Don't you think we should tell manager oppa about this. President must be willing to help us like before."

"They just deny the rumor and shut everyone off, Hyo. They didn't stopped her from bugging me since forever." Yuri take a sit at the edge of their bed and keep waiting until that person answered the phone call.

"Yuri-ah~"

"Seonbae-nim, i begging you to stop doing this to me. We're ended long time ago. Please, stop looking for me. You deserve a better person and i already have a life that i wanted right now." Yuri says sternly. 

"Aigoo, you using a formal honorific with me, Yuri-ah." 

"I don't want to repeat the past, seonbae-nim. Lets just have a seonbae-hubae relationship right now. I already hurt a lot of people in the past an-" Yuri words get cut by Ye Jin.

"I don't like that kind of relationship, Yuri-shi. Are you getting bored with me or someone just stole my place in your heart?" Yuri gulped. 

"I-i never had a m-mutual feeling with you, seonbae-nim. I treat you like a respectful senior but you used me. You put me in shame because of that. Please, i don't want to do this anymore. You stop bugging me for a years but now-"

"I'm bugging you? Is that you called my affection toward you? I give you a chance to be an actress and i give you luxury things but you said i'm bugging you all this time? I spend a lots of money on you but i'm just the unwanted person for you? How dare you, Yuri-ah." Yuri already drenched in tears hearing that. She can feel her world collapse. She thinking about her relationship with Jessica and all the people who always support her career. She let them down once again. "Yuri-ah, you playing with fire. It's not easy to walk away from me." The tanned girl grabbed the sheet tightly and bit her lips. She want to cursing at that woman right now but one wrong step could lead into bigger problem. Hyoyeon staring at her friend seriously. She started to thinking a good way to stop Ye Jin to disturb her member.

"I'm willing to pay back your money. All money that you had spend for me just stop right now. I want to start a new life with people that i love."

"I love you. No, i'm crazy for you. Lets have a life together again. Our secret date in the car and I found that you're getting pretty nowadays.  Lets go to backpacking together and we can exercise together. Living a healthy life. We're a good match, Yuri-ah."

"We never be a good match. I never looks us as an item and we'll never gonna be. My love only for Sic-"

"Sica. Jessica. You always put her as your priority in life and i hate it so ing much! Even when we're together, you always thinking about her! You want me to ruined her, Yuri?!" Yuri fell in her knees. Her body trembling hearing that from Ye Jin since she know that woman can do anything. Hyoyeon run toward her and help the tanned girl to get up again but Yuri can't stand with her weak legs.

"D-don't you d-dare do anything t-to her. D-don't you dare to t-touch my baby!"

"Aaw, she's your baby? You surely a great lover, Yuri-ah. So, i bet it's true that you're her Kwon Seobang? What? Both of you already married now? You never call me with those sweet nicknames, sweetheart~"

"P-please, get her out from this. She d-don't deserve to get hurt. I'll p-pay to you, i'll giving b-back everything that y-you give me. A-anything, just don't touch her, don't touch my members. Their are my f-family." Yuri begging her so hard. she don't care about her face right now. All that matter is she won't let Ye Jin to ruined her life again.

"You crying so much, Yuri-ah. I barely understand you. We'll talk later. Call me when you already back to Korea. Meanwhile, i'll put my eyes on your Sicababy. She seem to be successful in everything right now. Later~" Yuri try to talk again but the phone call just ended. She hugged Hyoyeon and cry her heart out.

 

*********

 

"Jess, we're bestfriend right?" Tiffany put her seat belt and looking at Jessica who focus in her driving.

"What kind of question is that? Of course, we're bestfriend. What's up?"

"Are you used to dating Taec before? I get it that both of you close now but you know it too that there are impossible to guy and girl to be bestfriend right?" Jessica laughed after hearing Tiffany's.

"The hell, Fany-ah. I can't even imagine myself dating him. He not my type."

"I think his personality kind of similar to Yul. They both funny, and have hot abs-" Jessica slapped Tiffany's arm and pouted. 

"Yah, never compare him with my seobang. They are two difference person and not the same at all. My Kwon seobang much better than anyone in this world. Even, listen here okay, even she's a little bit ert but my Kwon is the greatest lover that i can have. Your argument, Stephenie Hwang, is invalid." Jessica chuckled at her own cheesy lines before continue to look at the road again. Tiffany frowned and merong-ed the ice princess.

"The ice is completely melting because of that black monkey."

"Cute black monkey of mine. Oh, i miss my seobang even more right now."

"Just drive, Jess. Stop daydreaming about your Kwon. Focus on your driving." Jessica make a funny face to the mushroom. 

"Oi, i'm a better driver than you. Just shut your mouth off and be a good co-driver." Tiffany whining at Jessica mock and take out her phone to ignore the ice princess hyper acted. "Should we check the new Chanel collection? or LV?" Tiffany scroll her phone while chatting with the ice princess about the new collection of designer product. They stop chatting when Jessica's phone ringing and Tiffany screamed the caller name that makes Jessica grinning.

"It's Kwon Seobang for her wifeu!! Park the car aside before answered it, Jess."

"Fine!." Jessica stop their car and grabbed her phone happily before shaking Tiffany's shoulder makes the mushroom screaming at her. Both of them laughing and the ice princess answered the phone with her rare aegyo. "Seobang-ahhh~" Tiffany rolled her eyes and concentrate to her phone again.

"Wifey~" Yuri try her best to control her husky voice not wanting to get caught red-handed for crying.

"Seobang-ah, what's wrong with your voice? Are you crying?" Jessica asked her worriedly.

"No, i just wake up from sleep and decide to check on my wifey. How's my wifeu doing today?" The tanned girl smiled hearing her princess's voice makes her forget for a while about her problem. She can imagine Jessica shy smile while talking to her.

"Your wifeu bored to death without you. Come back here ppali, seobang-ah~"

"Aigoo, should i check for the first flight to Korea right now? I miss you so much, Sica-ah. I love you forever until i die." Yuri in tears again. she try her best not to sobbing and makes Jessica worried about her. The distance between them already killing her right now.

"Yah, Kwon. Don't say about die to me. I don't want to be a widow yet, we still haven't a lot of y babies together so don't say that word to me. Understood?" Jessica cheek turned red after saying about babies to her girlfriend. 

"Wow, my byunSica. I really need to fly to you right now. We need to start making y babies right now and build Kwon-Jung's empire."

"Pabo. I really miss you, Yul." Jessica smiled and talking serious again. She really miss her girlfriend and Ye Jin's interview do bother her.

"I miss you too, Sica." Both of them stay in silent for a second before Jessica speak again.

"I watched one interview today. Guess who the guest?" Yuri didn't answer her. She already know the person and it's break her heart knowing that Jessica already watched that interview. She felt so ashamed as she thinking about that past. She knows that Jessica hurt too. " It's Ye Jin seonbae. You know what did she said, seobang-ah?"

"I love you, Sica. Remember that. I always love you and i'm only love you." Both of them in silent again. Jessica staring at the busy road as she sighed. They talking about the most sensitive issue and she need to be careful to not to hurt Yuri. Unknowing that the tanned girl already in a major mess.

"I know, Yuri-ah." Both of them smile sadly.

"Wifey, i should get going right now. We had a discussion before the recording."

"Dae, take care, seobang. Take care of yourself and come home faster. I'm waiting for you." They ended the call and Jessica staring at her phone. She sighed makes Tiffany turned to face her.

"What's wrong?"

"She didn't sounds happy. I'm worried, Fany-ah." Tiffany grabbed ger hands.

"Maybe she just tired. Trust you girl, Jess."

"I had this bad feeling. I know that i can trust her but this feeling bother me. It seem something bad gonna happen to us. I barely feel happy right now." Her phone ringing again and the caller ID makes the ice princess mumbling something. "What now, Taec?"

"Can we meet tonight? For a drink?"

"I thought you said that you're busy with your comeback?" Jessica talk halfhearted. She already not in a good mood and Taecyeon offer is not really helping here.

"I managed to finished my part and wonder if you can company me for a drink. Come on, lets drink together and celebrating our comeback this year." Taecyeon looking at himself in the mirror and wiped her sweat. He really want to spent time the blonde. It's been a while since we meet and he miss spending time talking to her.

"I'm going shopping with Fany right now. I'll try to stop by if we finished early, okay. I can't promise you, Taec."

"It's okay. You know where to find me later. Our favorite cafe and our secret corner. Take care, Sica-ah." The beast idol smiled as they end their conversation. Nichkhun walked out from the recording studio and greet her member.

"You looks happy. Club tonight?"

"Nope, drink with Sica. Our secret date." He smiling while putting her shirt. Nichkhun seem in a deep thought before tapping his shoulder.

"Invite Fany too. I want to meet her. They bestfriend right?" Taecyeon nodded his head and typing message to Jessica. They wait for a minute before the blonde answered. He had his jaw dropped before giggling and show his phone screen to Nichkhun.

 

From : Princess Sica

To : OkCat

Tiffany have a dinner date tonight. Tell Khun that she's taken.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wonder id my update is too short?

i'm getting out of ideas so sorry bout that.

here,

intro for Yulsic's drama.

 

hing!

it's good to be back again :D