42

Kwon Yuri's Property

"What should i do for today?" Yuri give a deep thought while sip her coffee. She looking at Seoul blue sky and sighed. It's Valentine's Day and she have no idea to celebrate it. Jessica had her musical tonight and being busy with her practice since morning. They just sharing a passionate kiss in the morning before the blonde went for her musical practice leaving a bored black pearl in their dorm. Taeyeon and Tiffany having their romantic vacation at Jeju Islands while the maknaes already fly to Japan. They decide to visit Goguma Village and exploring Japan before their concert begin. Yuri check phone and one new message from the eye-smile princess with the picture of her holding cupcakes and winked at the camera.

From : Swag Pink Gangsta

- My Taetae is the best. We baked cupcakes on V-Day! Have a fun and romantic V-Day everyone!

 

"Did they really need to bragging about it and can't she at least hide that hickeys." The black pearl throw her phone back to the bed and walk out to their living room. She spotted Sunny leaving Sooyoung's room with her messy hair.

"Rough night?" Yuri looked at her with smirk on her face.

"Shut up, Yul. We will go out for a while. Might come home late or maybe not." 

"You gonna leave me all alone?"

"I'm gonna spend a V-Day with my girlfriend today and you not my girlfriend. So, yeah. You'll all alone tonight."

"Can i coming with you guys."

"And let you ruin our first V-Day? Go ruin other couple's plan, KkabYul."

"What you gonna do for today?" Yuri hugged the pillow and frowned. Totally jealous with Sunny and her shikshin's girlfriend. They might the weird couple but sometimes SooSun can kill you with their rare but sweet affection toward each other.

"Firstly, we need to eat. Good morning, bunny." Sooyoung approach her bunny and peck Sunny's cheek before giving her a backhug cause the black pearl pouted.

"My heart hurt. I have a hot and y wife but we can't celebrate our first Valentine together. My life is tragic." Yuri faked her cry but only receive a what-the-hell look from the SooSun couple.

"She still coming back after the musical right?"

"I know but i can't think any idea how to celebrate our Valentine."

"My advice, it's okay if you plan something simple. She just want to be with you on V-Day." Sunny said while playing with Sooyoung's hand. She intertwined their hand and kissed it while Sooyoung leaned her chin on Sunny's shoulder. She smile with her girlfriend's wise word to the black pearl.

"Lets move, bunny. I'm hungry for foods right now." Sooyoung lifted her bunny bridal style to the room and Sunny just giggling at her girlfriend.

"Guys, where Hyo?"

"She already in Japan to watch KARA concert." Sunny yelled from the room. Yuri sighed and take a newspaper on the floor. Her eyes glued at Jessica's musical poster. She run to her room and take her phone, dialed their manager.

"Oppa, i want two ticket for Sica's musical tonight." She smile widely after the phone call with her manager. Next, she called her mom.

"Omma, i got us a ticket for Jessica's musical. Can you accompany me tonight?"

"Finally, you want to watch her, Yuri-ah." Her mom says happily.

"I'm free tonight. It's not like i don't want to watch her."

"Sica always told me how much she want you to come to her show. Aish, this child. Take me at 7."

"She talk to you?" Yuri asked her mom. She never know the blonde close to her mom and Jessica never mention about it before.

"We talking once a week. A nice girl she is. You should tell her this, Yuri-ah. She must be very happy."

"No, let it be a surprise, omma."

"Aish, do whatever you want. I want to watch Hyun Bin's drama right now. Bye."

"Bye, omma." They end their phone call and Yuri tapped her finger at her chin, thinking about her next plan with Jessica when they reach home after the musical. 

"She might tired from the show, so, maybe we can do just order pizza and watching movie together. Or maybe a candle light dinner in here but i didn't have time to cook. Aigoo, what should i do. Think Yul think. You can do this. It's for your wifey."

"Stop talking to yourself, Yul." Sooyoung eyed the black pearl as she walk to their living room. She already in her casual clothes waiting for Sunny.

"I'm planning for our event tonight."

"So, whats the plan?"

"Omma and i will watch her musical tonight but the problem is what should we do after the show. She might be tired so i think about doing something simple but nice together."

"Let the both parents meet tonight? Whats next, Yul? Marry her in Japan?"

"Maybe. I'll thinking about about that."

"Just a while ago you said that you don't know what to do. Seriously, Yul. You're deabak."

"It's Kwon Yuri and you know i'm awesome, Soo." The shikshin merong-eh her before take Sunny out for their date. Yuri laying on her bed still thinking about her plan when Jessica's ID appear on her phone.

"Hello, my wifey."

"Seobang~ I can't wait for tonight~" Yuri jumped from her bed and wipe her imaginary sweat. She pray hard that her mom didn't tell her plan to the blonde.

"W-Why, baby?" 

"Omma called me and she said both of you will come tonight~" Jessica giggling and saying those words with her aegyo. Yuri sighed and rubbed her temple.

"She really can't keep a secret." She mumbling.

"So, finally my seobang come to my show! Wehuu!" Yuri chuckled at her girlfriend's antic and giggling along with the blonde.

"I read about your musical in the newspaper and suddenly miss you so much."

"So, you don't miss me before this?"

"Aigoo, i miss you everyday but seeing your smile in the newspaper makes me miss you even more."

"How i look in that pink dress?"

"Cute. Pink suited you but something bother me."

"What is that? My wig? I can't change that wig, Seobang-ah."

"No. Your fake eyelashes. I barely see your eyes, wifey. Can you do me a favor tonight?"

"What is that, seobang-ah?"

"Take off that face eyelashes. Show them your beautiful y eyes." Jessica giggling.

"Ice princess will replace Sica Woods on the stage tonight."

"But your love to look into your eyes."

"I'll ask stylish unnie about it okay." They chatting until Jessica need to get ready for her performance. Yuri dressed up and drive to pick her mom to Jessica's performance. She not forget to buy a banquet of flowers for her girlfriend but left her roses in her car.

"Why you left the roses?" Her mom asked her.

"I'll give her after the show." They enter the hall and meet with Mrs. Jung and Krystal. The younger Jung winked her eyes to the black pearl and poke her arm.

"I know about you and unnie." Yuri gulped and look at the little ice princess who smirked at her before move toward Krystal's ear.

"And i know about you and your dorky servant too." Now, she can see Krystal's redden cheek before wrapped her arms around Krystal's shoulder as they take their seat. The performance going well and audience satisfied with the blonde cute and funny performance but Yuri find that Jessica wearing her eyelashes at the curtain call.

"She still wearing that fake eyelashes." She pouted but her face formed a wide smile when Jessica waving at her and holding a piece of paper. She read what the blonde wrote and laughing. She clapped her hand like a retard seals. The blonde blushed so hard as she hide her face behind the paper.

KWON YURI JJANG! SORRY I CAN'T REMOVE MY FAKE EYELASHES 

"Why you want her to take off her eyelashes?" Krystal asked the black pearl.

"I want to see her eyes." Yuri smiled. After the curtain call, Yuri send her mom to their home and speed her Z4 to the building to pick up Jessica. The blonde beamed her smile to her as she run cutely to the BMW Z4 and enter the car. Their manager oppa wave them and drive the van away.

"How my performance?"

"Great except for the kiss scene. My heart bleeding."

"You can see how fake that kiss, seobang-ah~"

"Yup, we kissed way much better than that." Yuri wrapped the scarf around Jessica's neck. The weather so cold that they shivering in the car. Yuri stopped her car in front of their dorm makes the blonde look at her.

"Why don't your park your car at the basement?"

"I'll make your wish come true tonight."

"Huh?"

"Remember when you said that you want to kiss your lover in front of our house? That person pulled your scarf slowly and sealed your lips?" Jessica can't stop her tears from fall. She didn't have any idea that Yuri still remember that. She nodded her head and look at Yuri who smile sweetly at her. Yuri pushed the button and her car's roof slowly opened makes their face touched by the night cold air. She pulled the scarf and toward slowly to the blonde before their lips touched. They shared he kiss for a few minutes before broke it. 

"It's cold i can't feel my lips." Jessica laughed seeing Yuri shivering and pushed the button to closed her car's rooftop back. Yuri parked her car and they walk out from the car. The black pearl take the roses from her car and give the blonde. Jessica give her a peck on the cheek as they get into the elevator.

"I can't thinking about other plan for us tonight."

"It's a perfect Valentine for me, seobang~" Yuri tale a pizza and put it on the microwave to reheat it. She take a DVD that she choose and played it as they cuddling in front the screen with pizza and wine. Jessica rested in Yuri's arm as they watching the movie and Yuri will feed the blonde with pizza.

"Sorry, we only spending our Valentine here. No candle light dinner or romantic vacation."

"Seobang-ah~ this is the best night in my life. Having you with me. It's a perfect Valentine."

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry.

this is a quick update.

i need to go home right now so forgive me if this story didn't make you happy.

i'll update another tonight if i can come back early.

adios amigos *drive away to meet mom*