31

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Wifey, where are you?" Yuri rolled herself in their bed while calling her ice princess but no answer from the blonde. She stop rolling and lay still in the bed.

"Hello Mr Pillow, I can't find my wife. Can you find her for me?" The black pearl talk to the pillow. Jessica who walk out from the bathroom staring at her weirdly. 

"Whats wrong with you?"

"You not answer me. I'm asking Mr Pillow to searching for you."

"Well, i'm here now." 

"Why you still there? Come here to your seobang." Yuri patted a empty space beside her. Jessica get on the bed and laying next to the black pearl. Staring at Yuri's perfect face. She smile.

"Like what you see?" The black pearl smirked.

"So much." Jessica caress the black pearl's cheek before snuggle into Yuri's neck. She hugged the black pearl like a koala makes the tanned girl chuckled.

"My Sica being a baby right now."

"I'm your Sicababy."

"Yes, you are."

"For a million times but i'll say this again. I love you, Yul."

"And i never get boring to tell i love you too, Sica-ah."

"This is perfect." Jessica drawing a heart shape on Yuri's arm.

"It is." They stay in that position before Yuri remember about her conversation with Hyoyeon.

"Sica-ah, do you know anyone by the name Jung Yong-Joo?" Jessica looked at the black pearl disbelief.

"Whole South Korea know her, seobang."

"Really? Is she that famous?"

"Seriously you don't know her?"

"The only Jung's i know is Jung Soo-Yeon and Jung Soo-Jung." Yuri kissed the ice princess's crown and smile dorkly.

"It's Nic, seobang."

"Nick?"

"Nic. Nicole. Jung Nicole the shikshin of KARA. "

"W-What? Our Nicole? Damn Hyo!"

"Why?"

"They dating."

"Who?" Jessica looked at her seobang blankly. Yuri rubbed her temple by her girlfriend slow reaction.

"Hyoyeon and Nicole. They dating."

"Owh..W-what?!" 

 

Meanwhile in the other room, the dancing machine jumping around the room. A Korean-American girl who sit on the bed just clapped her hand and smile brightly. Hyoyeon stop after a minute of jumping like a kid and slumped her body next to the other girl. she can hide her smile seeing the girl the love the most next to her.

"The best surprise i ever had and it's not even my birthday."

"Thanks God our manager let me fly early."

"So, you having a schedule here?"

"Yes, Japan loves KARA so much."

"Not as much as i love you." 

"Chessy much, Hyoraengie."

"Ah, you love it, Nikori."

"Yes i am." Nicole leaned her head on the dancing queen's shoulder. She smile seeing the blonde dancing queen hummed a song while looking at the ceiling.

"I told Yuri about us."

"Yuri unnie? What did she say?"

"She doesn't know you."

"What?"

"I told her that i'm in love with Jung Yong-Joo but that black pearl didn't know it's you.""

"Meanie Yul unnie." The KARA's official shikshin frowned.

"Stop frowning. Let me see you smile."

"She don't know my name?"

"Who care about that Kwon. I'm here, Tweety-ah."

"I hate her."

"I love you."

"I know."

"So full of yourself." Hyoyeon smile and both of them giggling together. The dancing queen pull Nicole into her arm and kissed the younger girl's forehead.

"Lets stay like this for today. I'm gonna miss you starting tomorrow.""

"I'm sorry, baby. This whole concert thing very important for us."

"I know. Lets just take a rest and cuddle with me, okay."

"I can cuddling with you for the whole day without being tired, Yongjoo-ah."

"I'm your energy pill, didn't i?"

"No."

"Huh?"

"You, Jung Nicole is Kim Hyoyeon's life."