83

Kwon Yuri's Property

“Han Yoo Rim, you make me happy.” Yoona winked at her confused girlfriend. She sits at their bed watching the maknae packing her luggage.

“Huh?”

“Finally, the death of Han Yoo Rim. Ah, I’m so happy~”

“So, the death of me makes you happy, Yoong?” Seohyun raised her eyebrow and huffed.

“Not you. Yoo Rim’s death. Your filming almost end, right?” Yoona walked and backhugged Seohyun. She kissed the maknae shoulder and smile widely. “I’m so happy.”

“You’re weird. It’s should be a sad moment. People die, Yoong.”

“Yoo Rim died and Yoona get her girlfriend back. It’s tough being separated from you.”

“But you’ll start your drama filming too.” Seohyun plays with their intertwined fingers.

“Ahh, you right but until that, we can spend time together. We can plan for our secret date or else. What do you think?”

“Secret date?”

“I’m thinking about night driving to Han River. Yes, I want to try that. Can we?”

“Sure.” Seohyun smiled as she leaned her back on Yoona. She started to giggle when Yoona bit her earlobe lightly before kiss her neck. “You’re extra clingy right now.”

“I miss spending time alone with you. I miss you.”

“I miss you too.” Maknae turned her body to facing her girlfriend. They lost in each other eyes before Yoona leaned for a kiss. The kiss get heats as Seohyun placed her arms around Yoona neck and deepen their kiss. Yoona started to caress her girlfriend’s back and trapped the younger girl between her body and their vanity table. “Y-Yoong.”

“Yup?” She answered between their kisses. She left Seohyun lips for the maknae’s neck.

“We n-need to p-pack our thing n-now.”

“10 minutes?”

“No. Now.”

“5 minutes?”

“You can have me for the whole night once we landed home.” Seohyun kiss pouted Yoona’s nose and smile. “Okay?”

“That offer is so tempting.”

“It is. So, let’s packs right now.” Seohyun clasped her bra and lead Yoona to their luggage while the older girl keeps kissing their intertwined hand.

 

*********

“Fany-ah?”

“Yes, Yul?” The mushroom busy taking selca when the tanned girl enter her room and takes a sit on her bed. “Where’s Taeng?”

“I don’t know. Another Candy Crush matches with Sunny, maybe.”

“Oh, Fany-ah, can you help me?” Yuri fidgeted as she speaks.

“Spill it out. It’s about Jessie?”

“How do you know?”

“Both of you seem a little bit distance nowadays. Love fight?” Tiffany put her phone into her pocket and walks toward the tanned girl. Both of them settle in the bed. “If this about Taec, I ca-“

“No. No, it’s not about him. I don’t care about that guy.”

“So?”

“I bought a house.” Tiffany looked at Yuri. “A house for both of us, Jessica and I.”

“Wow! That’s deabak! So, what can I help you?”

“Before that, do you think she’ll like it? She living with her parents right now so do you think she’ll move in with me?” Yuri asked the eyesmile princess.

“What makes you think that she’ll hate it?”

“I don’t know. That’s why I ask you, her best friend.”

“She will love it, Yul. I mean, a house. Do you know how whipped you are right now?” Tiffany smiled and patted Yuri’s head.

“Well, I think this can be a small step for us before you know, getting marry in the future. I want her to know that I’m taking our relationship seriously. I want her to be proud of me.” She hangs her head low. “I even bought a ring for her in case she didn’t like the house.” The tanned her mumbling but Tiffany still can hear that and looking at Yuri with her jaw dropped.

“Ring? Are you gonna propose her, Kwon Yuri?”

“It’s a bad idea?”

“Well, if we’re not SNSD then I’ll say it was such an awesome and great idea. You can do it but still, both of you need to keep it as a secret. She can’t even share this good news to the world. I’m afraid that both of you will stress up because of it. You know that you guys still can’t hold hand or kissing each other in public even Jessi is officially your fiancée.” Yuri sighed and nodded her head, agreed with the eyesmile princess.  “Hey, I’m sure she will love the house. She even remembers little things you done for her. I bet she gonna brag about the house for the rest of her life to us. Oh, I’m envy her.”

“Ask you Taetae for a house too.” Yuri giggling.

“It’s okay, we already had child together. She loves Ginger and Prince more than me and I had to fight with them for her attention.”

After a little talk with Tiffany, Yuri walks toward her and Jessica’s room and find her girlfriend lying in bed. She smiles as she joins the blonde and kiss her forehead.

“Tired?”

“Seobang, I’m not in the mood right now.”

“Something happen? You always make a distance with me lately.” Yuri get up and looking at Jessica who sighed. The blonde rubbed her head and turned to see the tanned girl.

“I’m so tired.”

“Tired of me?”

“Yuri. I’ll never get tired of you!” Jessica move closer to the tanned girl and leaned her back on Yuri chest. She wrapped the tanned girl’s arm around her waist. “Too many works and I barely spend time with my family. Krys get so many anti-fans comment and she so stress right now. As a sister I want to be with her but I’m so busy. I’m physically and mentally tired, Yul. I need a rest. Away from all for a moment.” Yuri nodded her head.

“Why don’t after we landed I’ll send you home. Stay at your home for a few days and I’ll drive you to your schedule from now on and about Krys, try to talk to her. Tell her it’s the price we need to pay for being an idol. She still have a lots of fans who support her.”

“I don’t want to be a burden to you, drive to my house just to pick me up. I can always ask manager oppa to send me to set. We only have 3 days to rest and if I stay with my family then we can’t spend time together. The Kwon Yuri I knew can’t survive without me even for 1 day.” Jessica pokes Yuri cheek while the other girl giggling hearing the fact.

“Yeah, I can’t survive without you but we still can have our little date on the way to your schedule. We can have our breakfast in car, and practice our new songs together. See? It’s not that bad.”

“It’s far. 25 minutes from our dorm just to see me.”

“I fly from Japan to Seoul to spend V-day with you last year, remember?” A smile from the blonde as she gives a peck on Yuri lips. “25 minutes is nothing to me. Besides, I alread-“ Yuri stopped makes the blonde turned to her.

“Already what, seobang?”

“Nothing. Let’s sleep now.” Yuri pulled the blonde in her arms and hugged Jessica tightly while giggling.

“You hide something from me, seobang-ah!!”

“Good night, wifey~”

 

*********

 

“Jessi, hurry up!”

“I’m on my way, I’m on my way.” Jessica walked out from the room and yawned. Tiffany looked at her from head to toes.

“Are you sure you just wearing that, Jessi?”

“What’s wrong with my sweatsuit?” Jessica asked her bestfriend. She checked her phone and walk to the elevator with the eyesmile princess.

“Airport Fashion Leader only in her sweat suit. That’s rare.”

“Urgh, we’ll sleep soundly as soon as our touches the sit in the plane, Tiff. I’m so tired right now. Where’s my seobang?”

“She saying about prepare a breakfast this morning. She already in the car waits for you.” They enter the minivan and Jessica smile as she saw Yuri with sandwiches. “For me?”

“Yup, eat this first so you don’t have to wake up in the plane.”

“Oh my God, I’m so hungry right now. Taetae, anything for me?” Tiffany pouted at her girlfriend who barely opens her eyes.

“Yuri, give this woman that sandwich.” Tiffany slapped the kid leader and crossed her arms. “Stop pouting, let’s sleep with me.” Taeyeon pulled the eyesmile princess into her arms and patted her head.

“Stop patting my head~” Taeyeon stop and start to kissing Tiffany shoulder makes her girlfriend giggling. “I don’t want to stop doing this, Ppani-ah.”

“I didn’t ask you to stop~”

“Urgh, no in this van!” Jessica said with a sandwich in . The blonde kicked the seat in front of her makes Tiffany yelled.

“Owh, you’re so jealous!”

“I’m not jealous, you addict!” The blonde and the eyesmile princess keep mocking each other while Yuri just laugh while caress her girlfriend’s back.

 

The group finally arrived at the airport and their fans already wait for them outside and inside the airport. Yuri looked around for her girlfriend and hold Jessica’s hand as soon they enter the lobby. They wait for the custom process and ready to move to the departure hall when Jessica’s phone ringing. The blonde answer her phone and the couple share a eyes contact.

“I’m listening, Krys.” Jessica smile weakly to her girlfriend as they walk together. After a few minutes, she covers her phone and looked at Yuri. “Can you walk with Fany? I need to talk something with Krys.”

“It’s dangerous for you to walk alone, wifey-ah.”

“Just for 2 minutes. I’ll run like Usain Bolt to you after that, okay?” Yuri patted her head and nodded.

“Make sure you really run like him.” Yuri looked at her lastly before join Tiffany and other leaving the blonde walking a few step behind them. “Why I don’t feel so good about this.” Yuri mumble to herself. She was talking to Tiffany about her plan about the house when they heard their fans screaming Jessica’s name so loud. Yuri stoned when she saw her girlfriend have been surrounded by the fans and security. The tanned girl tried to go to her girlfriend when their manager stopped her.

“Go! I’ll handle this!”

“Let me go to her, oppa!” Tears already drenched her face as she saw the blonde on the floor.

“Yuri! Don’t make things worst! Go!I’ll bring her in to you!”

“! !” She cursing as Tiffany dragged her into the plane. Other members gather at her seat trying to calm her down while the leader waiting for their manager. “She fell. I saw her on the floor. ! !”

“Yul, calm down. Oppa got her.”

“Where are they?! I want my Sica!”

“Yul! Stop! She’ll be here.” Yoona hugged the tanned girl. They stay and calming Yuri when their manager walk in with Jessica in her arms. Taeyeon hold her hands as she having trouble walking. Yuri immediately get up and run toward her unconscious girlfriend.  “Sica? Sica-ah?”

“Let her sit first, Yul.” Taeyeon said as she let Jessica lying on the seat.

“What happen? How this can happen? The security-“

“The security thought that she’s one of the fans and knocked her head off. There too many fans try to go near her so they having a hard time to protect her that time.”

“That’s their job! If they can’t protect their client then better find other work!”

“Yuri.” Their manager looked at her sternly. He pulled her to the corner and sighed. “I know that you’re mad and worried but please, don’t lose yourself. That guy already apologies to us and it’s a unexpected accident.”

“Where’s that guy? Let me see him.”

“Yuri.”

“Oppa, everyone in this world know her ho-“

“Yul, Sica wants you.” Taeyeon popped out behind the curtain. Yuri sighed and excused herself from their manager. The tanned girl takes a seat next to Jessica who keeps touching her head.

“We leave you guys alone.”

“S-Sica?”

“Seobang? My head hurt~” Yuri kissed her hands and wiped her own tears.

“I’m sorry, baby. I should protect you.”

“No. I’m talking on phone that time. I’ve told you to leave me right? It’s not your fault.” Jessica said as she tries to get up but Yuri stopped her.

“No. No. Stay. You hurt. Don’t move too much.”

“But I want to hug you~” Jessica pouted cutely. “Yah, why you crying, seobang-ah?”

“What? You get hit, wifey-ah. I’m so worry that I could die!”

“I wish I can shut your mouth off with my lips but we’re in public.” Jessica sighed. She caress Yuri cheek. “I’m here now. Please don’t be mad at him.”

“But –“

“Yuri-ah, please. No argue. I want to take a rest in your arms.”

“O-okay.” Jessica take her medicine and snuggle in Yuri’s arm while the tanned girl caress her hair. She keep kissing Jessica’s forehead and crying silently. “She fine.” She will say that everytime their members stop at their seats.

 

*********

 

“Oppa, I’ll take her to the hospital.” Yuri told her manager.

“Yuri.”

“My brother drives my car here. Reporters will makes it hard for the van to move. I’ll take her with me and we can meet at the hospital.” Their manager nodded and giving her a few instruction and plan so they won’t attract the attention.

“Sica, you’ll come with me to the hospital.”

“But, our van at the other side, seobang.”

“We’ll go by my car.”

“Unnie, take care of Sica unnie.” Seohyun hugged both of them and started to cry.

“Aigoo, this kid. Yoona, calm your wife down. Umma want to have a sweet escape with your appa.” Jessica tries to joking with the second maknae but Yoona already crying like a kid. Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Where were you going?” Yoona asked her.

“I’ll take her to the hospital. We’ll meet there.” Yuri holding Jessica in her arms as they walk to the VVIP basement parking and get into her car. Yuri’s brother gets into the other car and followed behind them.

“This is fun.” Jessica smile but frowned after that when she feel hurt at her head.

“W-what? Yah, yah. Just lying at the seat! Don’t get up!” Yuri scolded her pouted girlfriend.

“Just a headache. I said this is fun. Feels like Bonnie and Clyde.”

“Who’s that? Whatever, you need to rest, wifey. Sleep.”

“I’m not sleepy.”

“Just rest.”

“I’m resting  right now.”

“Don’t touch the radio! I’ll turn it on for you! Don’t move!”

“I’m not a mummy so don’t ask me to not move!”

“Why you screaming at me!” Yuri looked at the blonde.

“You started it first, seobang!”

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry. Please, just lie on the seat, Sica-ah.”

“Talk to me, seobang-ah~”

“Oh my God, this girl.” Yuri rubbed her head and nagging at her girlfriend all the way to the hospital. She stopped when she realized the blonde already sleep soundly next to her. The tanned girl smile weakly when she saw a few bruises at Jessica’s head. “I’m sorry, Sica-ah. I’ll protect you much better after this.”