81

Kwon Yuri's Property

Jessica already settled herself on Yuri’s lap as they continue kissing passionately. She tries to break the kiss but the tanned girl pulls her closely and started to caress her waist and going up. Yuri deepens their kiss and takes off her girlfriend’s dress before Jessica pushed her into the bed. The ice princess had her leg between the tanned girl and glare to Yuri.

“Yah, I’m not done with my dance yet~”

“I don’t want your dance anymore, I want you.” Yuri gets up and steals a kiss from the pouting Jessica. She raised her brow playfully and tries to pull Jessica into her arms but the blonde shook her head.

“Kkab Yul. I want to heat up the moment with my .”

“My baby already hot and you’re so bad. Come here, kisseu~” Yuri pointed at her lips and Jessica just smile before sealed their lips together.  Yuri placed her hand on Jessica petite waist and started to caress it again. She going under to the milky thigh causes the blonde to moan a little between the kiss. Jessica pulled herself from the kiss just to looking into Yuri’s eyes and bit her lip hard. “I love you.” Yuri whispered to her girlfriend. Hearing it again from Yuri makes Jessica trembling with tears.

“I love you too. So much, Yuri-ah.” She crashed their lips together again, this time she cupped Yuri’s cheek and deepens the kiss. She wants to show her love with the kiss. Kissing her girlfriend like that there are no tomorrow.  Yuri caress Jessica’s back before turned their position with her on the top. Once again, the kiss broke and they staring at each other with eyes filled with love. She run her finger through Jessica’s hair before continues to caress the blonde cheek.

“Stop crying, Sica-ah.”

“I’m crying because I’m happy, Yuri-ah.” Jessica smiled while Yuri wiped the tear from her face. The tanned girl leaning her head on her hand next to Jessica while smiling back to the blonde.

“I know. It’s just that I prefer you to smile more. It’s hurt me seeing tears from you.”

“This tears, Yuri-ah. Show how much glad I am, how much touched I am for having you. It’s easy to say ‘l love you’ but for this tears to come out, only you and how you show your love can make it happen.” Jessica faces her lover and captured her lips slowly. “So, don’t you even feel hurt by it.”

The kiss gets heat up again. Yuri pulled the blonde into her arms and didn’t give any space between them. She kissed Jessica forehead before attacked the blonde neck and collarbone. Jessica gasped by the kisses and closed her eyes when she feels a bite from Yuri. Jessica pulled Yuri head closer to her neck with her other hand on Yuri’s back, feeling the warm from the tanned girl’s body. After done marking Jessica’s neck and collarbone with her hickey, Yuri get up to take off her clothes before kissing back her girlfriend.

“Yul..”

“Hurm..?”

“Should we turn off the light?” Both of them looking at the lamps and to each other before chuckled together.

“Yeah, we should.” 

Jessica giggling watching Yuri rolled herself from the bed and jogged to turn off the ceiling lights.

“And we should get into the blanket too. It’s cold.” Yuri nodded her head like a kid as she watch her girlfriend pulled the blanket up to cover her figure.

“Everything good?”

“ Yes.” This time Jessica nodded her head cutely to the tanned girl.

“Can we proceed?”

“Yes, we can proceed.” The blonde giggling again while Yuri settles herself next to Jessica. Yuri pulled her again for a hug before they started to kiss and hands roaming each other. Jessica let out a moan when Yuri kissed her stomach makes the tanned girl looking at her and smiles. “W-what?” Jessica face blushed as she turned her face to the side. She has this shy smile and bit her lip harder when Yuri giggling.

“Cute.” Yuri speak to herself before process to kissed other part of the blonde body. Her hand never stop from caressing Jessica S-line makes the blonde startled everytime Yuri touched her sweet spot. Feeling arouse by Yuri touch, Jessica pulled the young girl for a kiss but It’s only make thing worse when their bodies touched. She turned their position makes the tanned girl get trapped under the older girl without breaking their lips. Yuri put her hands under Jessica and gets up makes the blonde sit on her lap right now. The blonde wrapped her legs around Yuri waist while her arms pulling Yuri to deepen their kiss.

“I want to be at the top too~”

“You’re on top of me right now.” Yuri grinned.

“Not this top. Dominance. I want to be a dominance one.” Jessica pouted.

“You can’t. You’re the wife. Let the husband do all the work. Lay back and enjoy, wifey.”

“Aiyyy~” Jessica squealed as Yuri playfully pushed her back to the bed and hovered the blonde. Jessica smacked the tanned girl shoulder lightly as Yuri kissing her neck again. Yuri stopped and frowned.

“It’s hurt~” The tanned girl whining and pouting makes the blonde chuckled. Jessica crossed her arms and smirked.

“I thought my seobang is strong enough to be the dominance one. I’m wronged.” She merong-ed Yuri who looking at her with open mouth.

“You.will.scream.my.name, Jessica.” Yuri looking at her sternly before get down makes Jessica startled and grabbed the sheet hardly. Her hand placed at the blanket that covered Yuri head when she can feel the younger girl tongue at her lower body. Not wanting to let out her moan, Jessica closed her eyes and bit her lips hard. The pleasure soon taking place as she pushed Yuri head to her skin and finally, Jessica give up to holding back her moan.

“Y-Yuri-ah!” Her body shaking terribly due the touch of Kwon Yuri and a non-stop action from the tanned girl even after Jessica try to push her away didn’t help the blonde at all. Kwon Yuri totally dominates her this time. After almost 30 minute of screaming her lover name, the blonde finally reached her peak. Yuri popped out from the blanket sweating but still manages to smirk at her tired girlfriend. She kissed Jessica’s forehead before lying next to her.

“Told you.”

“My throat hurts.” Jessica snuggles into Yuri’s arm. Yuri sweeps her hair aside and beamed her smile to the pouting blonde.

“Because your seobang is strong.”

 

*********

 

“The Royal Couple has arrived at Soshi Kingdom…” Sunny announced as Jessica and Yuri walked into their dorm. Jessica waves her hand like a princess while Yuri looks more like a servant who carried her luggage alone. “…and they surely had a babies making session just now by the look of Ice Princess’s neck.”

“Shut up, Bunny.”

“You changed your hair colour again? Miss you, baby~” Yuri smile widely to Sunny who sit comfortably on the couch while practice their new song. Sunny winked at her and send the tanned girl a flying kiss.

“Who’s your baby, Kwon?”  Jessica sent her deadly glare to her fidgeted girlfriend.

“Me.” Sunny raised her hand and smirked.

“S-Sica..”

“Appa! You’re home!” Yoona who oblivious about the trio run from her room and hug the tanned girl like a koala.

“Yoong, you’re not a kid anymore. I can feel my bone breaking right now.”

“Aish, you’re not so fatherly, appa. Bought Rilakuma snack that I’ve told you?” Yuri nodded her head and pointed at her luggage.  “You’re the best!” Yoona take the luggage from Yuri and take it to her room while singing happily. The tanned girl watch the choding with smile but stopped when she feel the cold glare still at her.

“Yah, Sica. Stop glaring at my baby.” Sunny jumped and back hugged nervous Yuri while smirked.

“Bunny, go to your Youngie. Kwon, my room. N.O.W.” Jessica walked away leaving Yuri who sweating and sighing before pouting at Sunny.

“You knew that she’s one jealousy lady, right?”

“Yes, and I also knew that you’re in trouble.” Sunny kissed Yuri cheek and run toward her room with Sooyoung.

“I saw you KISSED my seobang, Soonkyu!” The voice from the ice princess room startled Yuri as she walk quickly to her mad girlfriend.

“Sica-ah.” Yuri walked to the bed where her sulking princess sat. “I’m sorry.”

“For?”

“For calling her ‘baby’.”

“And?”

“Letting her kiss my cheek.” Yuri sit next to Jessica and intertwined their hand before continue. “..but you’re more than a baby to me. You’re my wifey. She kissed my cheek but you own this.” Yuri pointed at herself from head to toes.

“Good point. You’re forgiven.”

“And you’re awesome.” Yuri kissed her ice princess.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

your author still in examination mode but since it's my birthday today.

9C68FFDEB897846C94CB7C6AD28A9983.gif

 

 

 

special update for you guys!!

7C0C00B30F4E8D8CF2FF9AF4A730453D.gif

okay, i will continue study right now.

 

ooh! ooh!

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2CCA7EAA4EA824BCDCBE6403E7894630.gif