3

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Finally day off!" Yoona screamed her heart out and posing like a Olympic's gold medalist as soon they reached their home. Everyone walked in dancing happily totally forgot about their tired body, mind and soul. Sooyoung and Yuri dancing tango dramatically and Tiffany jumping around toward the kitchen. Taeyeon never missed her Dooly dance while Hyoyeon started doing popping with Sunny. Jessica singing a high notes terribly leaving Seohyun the 'proper maknae' being the most wise among those girl walking calmly to their living room. Tiffany move toward the group with a bottle of wine with her.

"We should celebrate this day off. Oh my god, i'm so happy right now." She put the wine on the table and jumping again to the kitchen for a glass. Sooyoung helps Sunny get a snack while Seohyun cutting fruits for them. 

"All of us will had a bad hangover tomorrow but who care? It's our day off!" Hyoyeon totally out of her mind screaming and acting like she at the club.

"Mushroom, i'll sleep with you tonight." Taeyeon smirked and winked to Tiffany who look at her blushing. 

"Yah, do you really need to show that ert face of yours?" 

"Soo, my mushroom love this beautiful exotic face of me."

"Your thick eyebrow remind me of Shin Chan." 

"Yah, you want this night be your last night alive, kkab?"

"I'm just saying." Yuri merong her frowned leader who now whining to her mushroom. Yuri smile seeing the ice princess laying on the couch almost sleeping. She signaled Yoona and Hyoyeon to jumped on the blonde while she take a aircond's remote control and turned it off.

"1, 2, 3 group hug!" Both of them jumped on the blonde who shocked and let out her dolphin's scream. Yuri laugh while rolling on the floor seeing Yoona and Hyoyeon get kicked and almost deaf due the ice princess reaction.

"Yah chodings! you really want to die tonight? Aish, and why it's hot so sudden?" She fanning herself looking at the air cond. Yuri walk toward her and smirked.

"It's hot because Kwon Yuri is here." She flashed her charismatic smile to the blonde who look at her with blank expression. 1 minute without any reaction. Jessica still look at her and finally laugh.

"Full of yourself. Turn it on, Yul." She smile sweetly to the amused black pearl before laying back to the couch. The two choding whining about them being  kicked by the ice princess to the maknae but Seohyun just give them a poker face.

"It's your fault, unnies."

"We just want have fun."

"You almost kill Sica unnie."

"I love you, Seobaby." Two of them pouted and Seohyun sent her wink to the blonde makes Yoona jaw's dropped.

"I want that wink too, Seobaby!" Seohyun just ignored the Im Choding and bring the fruits to the table. She smiled seeing Jessica being all cute and sweet to Yuri who let Jessica leaned her head on her lap. The black pearl her hair while their talking and sometimes Jessica laugh at her jokes.

"Can you act like this when we're in public? Fans will love it." Taeyeon asked the ice princess.

"We have Sunny to do all the cute thing."

"They know all my aegyo. I'm out of ideas to being cute right now." Sunny sighed.

"It's not that hard to act cute sometimes."

"No, you don't have to act. Already cute, just smile more. I like your smile." Yuri said to the blonde. Jessica blushed seeing the girl next to her and give her one big smile.

"That smile, Sica! Show that smile to them." Tiffany look at her bestfriend with sparkling eyes. Those eyes really makes their kid leader drooling.

"This smile? it's hard to smile this wide without any reason."

"You need reason to smile to your fans?"

"No, i smiled to them but sometimes maybe i'm thinking about something or we need to hurry so how can i smile widely at that time?"

"You have a point." Sunny agreed with the blonde. It's not they not appreciate their fans but sometimes they have to focus on something serious or just like their tight schedule right now, it's hard to hide their tiredness from the fans. Even when their give their big smile, fans can always see how tired they are.

"Okey, and about being in public. I think manager oppa is right. You really need to get your a** from your bed, Sica." 

"Everyone try to set me apart from my lovely bed." Jessica closed her face with her palm and pretending to cry.

"That fake cry didn't worked on us, Sicababy." Sunny give her a glare. She continue giving a glare to the two shikshin and Kim Choding who already attacked the foods on the table. Maknae politely pour the wine to her unnie. 

"It's won't worked? Yuri fall for it." Jessica point to the black pearl who about to join the food fiesta with the others. She looked at Jessica clueless before take ice cream from Hyoyeon.

"Not just that, she might already fall for you." Tiffany and Taeyeon chuckled hearing Sunny's word meanwhile Jessica blushed and take a glance to the clueless Yuri. 

"Back to the topic. You really need to have a life, Sica."

"I already enjoyed my life, Fany-ah."

"Enjoying your bed didn't count as a life, Sica."

"It's makes me happy."

"It's annoyed us. Get out and have fun outside."

"I don't know where to go. Amusement park is too dangerous for us." She pouted. They really want to have fun at amusement park but it's seem impossible for them to be free around the park without being surrounded by the fans.

"You can go to the club with Yuri or to the restaurant with those shikshin." 

"Someone say my name?" Yuri looked at them with full of foods.

"You're shikshin too?" Sunny look annoyed.

"I'm hungry." 

"Yuri. Our great Kwon Yuri." Taeyeon smirked at the black pearl joined by her mushroom.

"I don't feel good right now." She eyed those to before look at Jessica who raise her eyebrow to her and smile.

"We need you to help Sica give up her bed and having fun outside this dorm."

"Mission impossible." Jessica smack her back cause the black pearl almost spit the foods from .

"I hate you." Jessica give her cold glare and walked into her room. Everyone startled when she slamming the door. 

"I just telling the truth."

"The truth hurt her. You should considered her feeling, Yul."

"It's not even my fault and i'm looks like a criminal right now." She sighed. Yoona handed her a glass of wine.

"It's okey, unnie. Criminal is hot." They hugged each other while other rolled their eyes.

"Drama." Sooyoung feed Sunny her ice cream. She smile seeing the bunny enjoy it.

"You're the one that she close to, Yul. She happy the most when she with you. Have fun together and it's for her good."

"I don't know. I don't think she like club so much." Taeyeon get up from her seat and pulled Yuri with her to the kitchen leaving everyone clueless.

"Look, i know you have big crush with this ice princess. Take this as a chance to know her feeling for you and have fun together. Mesmerize her with your charming." The 'o' shaped formed on her face. Yuri smile shyly to her kid leader who smirked to her. Both of them looks like a ert giggling together in the kitchen.

"Those two didn't plan any dirty weird thing, right?" Tiffany stare those two with worried face.

"I can't promise that when it's something that planned by the ByunTae." All of them sighed. Taeyeon patted Yuri's head and take her seat next to her mushroom while give a thumb up to the black pearl who heading to the blonde's room. Yuri take a breath and opened the door before closed it back. 6 pair of eyes looking at Taeyeon right now.

"What?"

Yuri closed the door and staring at the 'swiss roll' on the bed. She smiled and walked slowly toward the 'swiss roll'.

"You really cherish your bed."

"It's none of your business, Kwon." She can heard sob from the 'swiss roll'.

"Sica-ah, don't cry."

"I'm not crying, you pabo. It's cold and i had runny nose."

"I turned off the air cond then." She makes a move to the controller when Jessica popped her head out from the blanket giving Yuri her legendary glare but the black pearl just giggling to see the cute older Jung with messy hair.

"Don't you dare touch that air cond."

"Omo, you love your bed and air cond more than me, Sica-ah." She pretend to be sad.

"I hate you." The blonde pouted cutely and cross her arms. Yuri take a sit next to her.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry not accepted."

"What should i do to make you forgive me?" 

"Jump from that window."

"You'll lose your kkab."

"I'll move on."

"Meanie."

"So do you." Jessica really want to pinch that cute pouting kkab Yuri but she must remain mad for now. 

"Look, I'm sorry. I'll take you to the club tomorrow night. We gonna have fun."

"I don't like club. It's too crowded and i don't like it when drunk people hit on me." She whining unknowingly to Yuri. The black pearl never failed to had this minor heart attack everytime the blonde whining cutely to her.

"You gonna stick with me all the time. They won't had a chance to flirting with you."

"What if they did?"

"I'm your seobang. I won't let that happen. I'll protect you." Jessica can feel her face getting hot but grateful for the fact she did turned off the light or Yuri can see how red her face right now. She snuggle her head on Yuri's chest and wrapped her arms around the other girl's waist.

"Well, lets having fun together tomorrow night." 

 

_________________________________________________________

Yoo people!

just wanna say hi to my internet friends :)

Have fun read this silly story. 

yeah, i really just want to say hi too all of you.

i should go now. tata!

 

author-shi said : You guys jjang!

(I really need rest right now but you guys jjang.Aish, sleep ron! but you guys! saranghae! i'm off -.-')