49

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Jessi, you need to help me." Tiffany hugged the ice princess's milky leg and flashed her cute pouting face.

"What is wrong with you?" Both of them having a conversation in English right now cause the tanned girl who sit next to her girlfriend frowned.

"We need to talk personally. Not here." Tiffany take a glance to Yuri who mindless push the remote's button.

"Lets go to my room." 

"Where are you going?" Yuri grabbed her girlfriend's waist and pouted. Now, two girl pouting at her and Jessica let out a hard sigh. She move toward Yuri and give a peck on her cheek.

"I'm gonna have a girl talk with this human being in our bedroom." Jessica smiled and wait for Yuri's answer.

"Let me join. I'm a girl too."

"No, it's a wifey thing. Seobang not allowed." Tiffany dragged the ice princess to the bedroom leaving a pouting Yuri. 

"I don't really fond of this Jeti thing." Yuri throw the remote away and walk to the kitchen looking for some food. Meanwhile in Yulsic room, two Korean-American having their English conversation not wanting the other to eavesdropping on them.

"Spell it out."

"I need to plan something for Taetae's birthday and you gonna help me."

"Since when i'm a birthday planner?"

"Come on, Jessi. You're my bestfriend and bestfriend helps each other." Tiffany give her best sad face to the ice princess.

"Give her a -shaped cake. She would love it to death."

"Seriously, Jess? Thats the best you can think? She don't need that! She have mine."

"Then give your to her."

"She already owned this . Give me more romantic ideas."

"I'm the ice princess, remember? Not the romantic princess. Should ask my seobang for the romantic things."

"Not helping, Jess. I don't want to ask Yuri about it." Tiffany frowned. She playing with her fingers and hung her head low. She totally out of idea to celebrate her Taetae's birthday and needed help.

"Hurm, give her another puppy?"

"She'll give less attention to me. Next." 

"Sing her a song. She like your voice." Jessica pulled the pillow and hug it. 

"Huh?"

"You know, the song that only for her. It might be simple but through song, you spill your heart to her."

"Just a song?" Tiffany look at yawning Jessica confusedly.

"A good song and maybe heart to heart session. Tell her how much you love her, kiss her and you-know-what-happen-next thing."

"What happen next?" Still dumb confusedly Tiffany.

"Should i teach you what to do in bed with your midget girlfriend, Hwang?" Jessica give her glare to the mushroom. Tiffany change her dumb look into Totoro-smile face.

"No, i'm good with that." Jessica rolled her eyes seeing her dorky bestfriend. They walked out together to find Yuri and Yoona having a snack party together. 

"Now i know why maknae really like this snack. It's taste good." Yuri opened her fifth goguma snack.

"I have more snack in my luggage, appa."

"Can you give me some?"

"Sure." Yoona get up and walked to her room after greet her 'omma' and 'omma-in-law'. Jessica closed the door as Tiffany return to her own suite. She kissed Yuri's cheek and take a sit next to the black pearl.

"Mind to tell me?" Yuri looked at her girlfiend.

"It's a wifey thing. A secret between us."

"Do i have to be worry about it?"

"No, seobang. She need my advise. Thats all." Their conversation interrupt when Yoona come back with 4 pack of goguma snack in her arms. She give it to her 'appa' and continue munching. 

"How things going between you and maknae?" Jessica asked her 'daughter' after a while. She want to know about the maknaes couple since the two seem secretive about their relationship. 

"We're good."

"That's it?" Yuri turned her head to Yoona.

"Yes, we're good. Why?" The choding keep munching her snack.

"We're your 'parents', tell us about your love life. Did both of you did 'it' already?"

"You must be a ert 'appa'. No, we didn't do 'it'."

"Why?" Jessica continue to ask a question.

"Because we not a couple like you two." Yoona glare at her fake parents.

"Yah, we not . We just full of love."

"Yeah, full of love that you can't stop making out even in the bathroom."

"W-we not! Sica slipped and i t-try to help her!" Yuri try to convince the choding but failed.

"Nice try but you can't fools us. If she slipped then why we heard both of you moans. Even my Seobaby knows what you doing in there."

"Lets change the topic now." Jessica face totally red right now. She can't even look at her 'daughter' who smirked at both of them. Yuri continue eat her snack while changing the channel without a words. Im Yoona finally let out her alligator laugh due the scene in front of her. Her unnie both blushing so hard and lost their words. Her laugh stopped when Seohyun popped her head from their room, blushed.

"Yoong?"

"Yes, Hyunnie?"

"C-can you come here for a seconds?" The maknae take a glance at the black pearl while waiting Yoona to get into their room. Their eyes meet but the maknae quickly look at other direction.