58

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Ouch! my head!" Hyoyeon rubbed her temple as she wake up from her sleep. The sun shine bright from the window makes the dance machine can't continue her sleep. She stopped when she find certain tanned lifeless body next to her.

"Why she still sleep here?" Hyoyeon poked Yuri's cheek to wake up the black pearl. It's works as the black pearl stirred from her sleep. She got eye-beg and her eyes redden so do her nose.

"What time is it?"

"10.30 am. Why you still here?" Hyoyeon look at her watch before staring back at the tanned girl. Yuri struggle to sit properly since her head hurt so much because of crying. 

"You don't want me here. I can ask manager oppa for another room. Just let me take a shower first and i'll be going."

"No, that's not what i meant. You still fighting with her?" Yuri nodded her head sadly. She sighed and get up from the bed and grabbed her towel.

"I'll use the bathroom first." Yuri closed the door but after a few minutes, her sob can be heard.

"What is wrong with these two?" Hyoyeon sighed. She walked toward her living room and get shocked by the mess from last night. It's look like someone have broke into the suite and turned it upside down. An empty bottles of soju scattered on the floor and she assume that they used it as a bowling pin as there are few pink ball with their signature too. The snacks all over the place maybe the drunk girls thought it was a confetti. Hyoyeon facepalmed herself and leave the mess behind. She drinking her water when the bathroom's door opened reveal Yuri in her towel and of course, swollen eyes.

"You want me prepare ma juice for you?" 

"It's okay, Hyo. Go get a shower. I'll prepare breakfast for us." Yuri speak with her hoarsely voice. Hyoyeon still worried about Yuri's condition, the black pearl didn't give her kkab smile and seem tired all the time. She decide to ask Yoona about it since the second maknae close with Yulsic.

In the other suite, Yoona standing stiffly in front of Jessica's room. She exchanged look with her girlfriend before open the door. She look at the blonde who hide her face with her palm, sobbing. Yoona take a sit next to the blonde and caress her back.

"Unnie, you didn't sleep since last night."

"She didn't come."

"She sleep at Hyo unnie's room." Yoona tell her the truth. 

"She didn't want me, Yoong? You told her that i'm waiting for her right?" The blonde look at Yoona in tears.

"I already told her. She will come and see you again but not now. Unnie, she still care. She asked me to take care of you for her. She not hate you, unnie." Yoona try to makes the blonde smile with the news. Jessica nodded her head and sighed.

"At least, she still care. Did she cry too hard last night? Where do you find her? She only wear thin clothes last night. She might caught a cold." Yoona wiped tears on Jessica's face and chuckled.

"Yes, she cry like a baby. Your seobang is a crybaby, unnie. I found her at the park near the hotel. She just sat on the bench and looking at the sky, that romantic monkey. You don't have to worry. Yuri unnie is a strong girl. She won't get hurt easily."

"Yah, don't call your appa a 'monkey'." Jessica hit Yoona's arm lightly and pouted makes the choding giggling.

"That pout didn't work on me, omma."

"Shut up, Yoong. So, she sleep with Hyo?"

"Yes, i told her that you let the door open but i think she don't want to see you cry and decided to sleep in Hyo unnie's suite. Don't give up on her, unnie." Yoona hold Jessica's hand.

"I never give up on her, Yoong. We still together. I'm still her Sicababy and she's my seobang. Why? Did she already give up on us? Tell me, Yoona." Jessica look at Yoona, worried. She didn't want the relationship to be ended.

"Almost but i managed to convince her that it's just a misunderstanding. You didn't meant what you've said to her. Don't worry, okay. I'll keep talking to her about it."

"Thanks, Yoona. I don't know what to do if you're not around. Say sorry to Seobaby because i steal her girlfriend for a moment." Yoona grinning as Jessica caress her cheek.

"Don't worry. Hyunnie understand. She waiting us for breakfast, omma. We cooked together earlier." Yoona pulled Jessica from the bed and waiting for the blonde washing her face and heading to the dining table together. Seohyun beamed her smile as Jessica sit down. She pour a green tea and makes the blonde eat her porridge.

"Yoong, slow down." Seohyun eyes her girlfriend to eat the hot porridge.

"Taste so good. I can finish it all by myself." Yoona winked at the blushed maknae cause the blonde cringed.

"Too much PDA in the morning, kids." Jessica giggling when she saw Seohyun poured more porridge for Yoona and the choding planted a kiss on Seohyun's redden cheek. Their moment stopped when the suite's door opened by the dance machine.

"I smell something good from here." She beamed her toothy smile and walk toward them. Jessica look after Hyoyeon but the certain tanned girl didn't show up.

"She busy blending her ma juice." Hyoyeon told her. Jessica's cheek turned red after Hyoyeon caught her red-handed.

"How is she?"

"Puffy eyes, runny nose, hoarsely voice and hungry woman. She fine, Sica-ah. At least, she not continue crying like a mad person anymore." Hyoyeon smiled at the blonde.

"Hyo unnie, can you give this porridge to Yuri unnie later?" Seohyun look at Hyoyeon.

"Yes, of course. We have nothing left to eat in the suite. I'll take it to her after this."

"Let me take it to her." Jessica take the bowl from Seohyun.

"But, unnie."

"I just want to give my seobang her breakfast." Jessica looked at her friends. Hyoyeon and Seohyun seem to be hesistated.

"Go, omma. I bet appa must be really hungry now." Yoona smile widely to the blonde. She understand how much the blonde want to see her girlfriend. Jessica quickly get up from her seat and heading to Hyoyeon's suite. She standing in front the door and take a deep breath before opened the door. Her eyes get wet when she saw Yuri's back in the kitchen. The black pearl still busy with her ma juice.

"Hyo, i'm looking for you. We have nothing to eat. How can you guys eat everything in one night?" Yuri giggling but still didn't turned her back around. Jessica walked slowly until she facing the black pearl's back. Only the bar stand between the two. Jessica staring at the figure that she missed the most. Hearing Yuri hoarsely voice flinched her heart. Their eyes meet when Yuri finally turn around and both of them glued at their spot before Jessica decided to break the ice.

"H-here, porridge for you. Hyo told us that y-you still didn't have any breakfast." Jessica try her hard to didn't let her voice cracked. Yuri still staring at her didn't say any word. Jessica placed the bowl in front of Yuri and signaled the black pearl to sit. Yuri obey her.

"Eat it but careful it still hot." Jessica beamed her smile but her eyes has been filled with tears. Her voice finally cracked as she look at Yuri. Jessica wiped her tears away and let out a small laugh try to act fine.

"M-maknae cooked it. It taste good, s-seobang." She finally called that name. She clenched her fist tightly as she still standing in front of Yuri, face drenched with tears. Yuri look at her before gave her attention to the porridge. She take the spoon and ready to eat the porridge when she say something.

"Sit, Sica-ah." 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i give a little hope for Yulsic! i'm not a meanie author u know :D 3423580141733017052.gif

i want to update more but my sleepy eyes. aigoo 4020870042312804595.gif

tell me about this chapter. should i let them together or a few more drama. hohoho 1176846877627859219.gif

until next chapter. byu bye my lovely readers!2042945380966856446.gif