88

Kwon Yuri's Property

Jjang! Jjang! Double update!!

this double update. You guys should thanked to my y chinggu.

she want yuri and hayoung so here, chinggu.

i hope u like it. keke. thanks for always talk to me and sending my baby pics everyday. keke.. you know i loved it.

i need to take my medicine and rest. happy reading and comment are welcomed!

 

--------------------------------------------

“They appointed us as the MC that night!” Tiffany jumped and run toward her sleepy girlfriend before hug the kid leader. Being Byuntae herself, sleepy Taeyeon started to move her naughty hand from Tiffany’s back to her buttock before smacked that precious part of her girlfriend’s body. “Yah!” Tiffany pushed her ert girlfriend and pouted. “Not here~.” Jessica who watched those two rolled her eyes and throws the pillow to that couple.

“Go away, you two! It’s disgusting!” She send her icy glare to the couple not noticed her girlfriend who standing at the hallway watching her with a smile on the face. “I’m trying to eat my breakfast here. Aish!” The ice princess leaned her back on the couch but stop halfway when she saw the tanned girl smiling to her. “Yuri-ah~”

“Sica, I’m gonna be MC for the Gaon Chart Kpop Award and Music Wave. It’s cool, right?” Yuri shows a piece of paper to her girlfriend. Jessica put her bowl of cereal down and read it before turned her face and kiss the tanned girl’s cheek.

“You’ll do a great job, Yuri-ah. I’m happy for you.” Jessica shows her proud smile as their other member congratulates Yuri and Tiffany. She knows that Yuri can handle the task as the tanned girl used to be MC at many variety show and award ceremony. Ever since Yuri started her acting career things get much better for her and as her girlfriend, Jessica surely proud of it.

“Did you have the performers list that night?” Hyoyeon flipped the tentative of the event and glued her eyes on it. “Oh, yes. Wow, A-Pink will performed too. These girls get famous nowadays.” Sunny joined the dancing queen on the couch.

“Well, they worked so hard just like us at the very beginning. Haa, I can’t get enough with their song. It’s fun.” Everybody nodded agreed with the bunny.

“Do you want that kind of song for our next comeback?” Sooyoung asked her girlfriend. “I can write a song like that.”

“No need, Youngie. Too old to dance cutely like these girls. Our time has passed.” Sunny shook her head as she patted an empty space next to her and signalled her girlfriend to sit there.

“Oh, enough. No cute dance, no more lollipops for us. I’m done being a cute girl.” Jessica said. She leaned her head and wrapped her arms into Yuri’s as they talking about other performers and their plan for that night. “Do you need my help with your dress?” The ice princess asked her girlfriend. Yuri smiled and nodded her head.

“Yes, that will be great but after that we have a briefing at the venue. You want me to send you home or mana-“

“I’ll tag along. Can i? I want to see how my seobang work.”

“Sure. Anything you want, Sica-ah.” They stare into each other eyes without noticed all eyes already on them. Sooyoung immediately hug her girlfriend and sighed. Meanwhile Tiffany and Taeyeon clear their throat breaking a sweet moment of the Yulsic couple.

“That’s sweet of you to but we need to talk about our performance. Shall we start?”

“Come on, Taeng. We still have plenty of time. Go have your shower first.” Hyoyeon shooed their leader. Yoona and Seohyun walked toward the kitchen after the second maknae whined about being hungry to her girlfriend.

“Fany-ah, join me?”

“Sure, babe!” Those couple intertwined their hand as they walked into Tiffany’s room giggles. Soon, ahjumma laugh and wows heard from the room.

“I think we’ll discuss about it at dinner. There’s no way that couple will come out so soon.” Hyoyeon get up and take her phone with her. “I’ll be back. Video call with my Nicole.”

“Seobang, look. Crayon Pop will performed too. Hehehe… I loved their dance moves.” Jessica laughed as she started singing Crayon Pop’s song makes Yuri chuckled. “Jumping~ Jumping~ Everybody~”

“Silly Jung.” The tanned girl ruffled her girlfriend’s hair and laughs as the ice princess continue singing and dance the song with SooSun joined her. Thing get worse when Im Choding joined them with bread stuffed on . Both Yuri and Seohyun just watching with amused at their members.

“Seohyun-ah, can’t wait for your first musical?” Yuria asked the maknae as Seohyun handed her a sandwiched. Seohyun nodded and take a seat next to Yuri at their bar chair. “Yoona will be okay with the kiss scene?”

“We talked about it. I can’t make the director cut the scene just for that and she surely understand it just for work.” She smiled as Yoona walked toward her and asked for more sandwiches. “Do you want a juice?”

“Orange?” Seohyun nodded and handed the glass to her girlfriend. “Thanks, Hyunnie~” Yoona kissed her nose before joined her stupid and silly sisters singing Girl’s Day’s Something at the living room. Yuri clapped her hands seeing how romantic the maknaes can act to each other meanwhile Seohyun cheeks redden due of the kiss from Yoona. She avoid Yuri’s eyes and excuse herself to do the dish.

“What are you laughing about?” Jessica asked as she walked toward into Yuri and wrapped her arms around the tanned girl’s neck. Yuri who still sat on the bar chair spread her legs and let Jessica leaned in before she planted a kiss on the ice princess lips.

“Just maknae…you sweating right now, wifey. I never see you dance that crazy before.” Yuri wiped sweats from Jessica’s forehead before the blonde loosen her arms around Yuri neck. She let the tanned girl play with her hair as she staring at Yuri with a smile.

“I know.” Jessica giggles and went for another hug when she tighten her arms around Yuri’s waist and leave no space between their bodies. “I just need an excuse and here …” Jessica wiped her sweats at Yuri’s neck before smirked. “… you’re sweating too so, both of us need a shower right now.” They intertwined their hands before the blonde lead the way to their room leaving everything behind.

“Sweet move, Sica-ah~” Yuri whispered to her girlfriend.

 

*********

 

“Miss Kwon, which dress that caught your eyes?” The shop assistant asked Yuri politely. The tanned girl smiled before turned her head to the petite lady next to her.

“Which one, Sica-ah?” The blonde put her finger on her chin and tapped it before she pointed at the green dress. “Can see this dress?” Yuri asked for the dress from the shop assistant. “I’ll try it, okay.” Jessica nodded as she takes a seat while waiting for Yuri to try the green dress.

“How is it, Yul?” Jessica asked the tanned girl after a few minute. She walked toward the dressing room the same time Yuri opened the curtain and walk out in that green dress but she didn’t look happy with it. “Can you leave us for minutes?” Jessica smile as she asked the shop assistant to leave her and Yuri.

“I don’t like it, wifey-ah. It’s something wrong with it. What do you think?” Yuri looked at Jessica who stares at her and says nothing. “Sica? Hello? Sica?” Yuri waved at her girlfriend when Jessica didn’t give any response.

“Huh? What?” Jessica asked with her nervous smile. The blonde cheek started to redden but she beamed her wide smile to Yuri. “You don’t like the dress?”

“It’s not comfortable~” Yuri look at her reflection in the mirror but her eyes spotted her blushed girlfriend. “Are you …checking me out, Sica?” The tanned girl smirked as their eyes meet with each other.

“W-what? N-no. I’m thinking about that d-dress. Yeah, it didn’t suit with you. Change it. Change it.” Jessica started to talk about other dress without making any eye contact with Yuri when the tanned girl patted her crown. Jessica pouted. “Fine. Yeah but just because you looks so beautiful in that dress. I can’t help myself.”

“I’m beautiful, right?” Jessica nodded her head cutely. “The dress is beautiful but I’m not comfortable wearing it. I think my s will pop out anytime soon.” Yuri talked to herself.

“Let me choose another dress for you. Stay here and don’t go out. I don’t want them to see my y seobang.” Jessica warned her girlfriend causing Yuri to chuckled and walked into the changing room again. After a few minute, Jessica pulls the curtain and handed a red dress to Yuri. “Try this.”

They spend more than two hour to choose the best dress before heading to their villa. Jessica slumped herself into their bed and watching Yuri hang the dress in the closet. The ice princess the television before snuggling into Yuri arm as they lying together. They watched A-Pink’s MV when the ice princess pokes Yuri’s abs.

“That girl … what her name again? Haa, Hayoung… she’s one of your fangirls. You know that?” Jessica looked at her girlfriend who nodded her head. “You know?”

“Yeah, i saw her few times and we’re talk. Nice kid.” Yuri answered her girlfriend truthfully. There’s nothing to hide from the fragile Jessica Jung. After her big scandal, Yuri decides to tell everything that happens to her girlfriend so they can avoid any misunderstanding or fight in future.

“Nice kid?”

“Yes, Nice kid. She likes a younger sister to me. Nothing to worry about, okay?” Yuri smile as Jessica give her a double thumbs up.

“Did she know about us?”

“Us? Don’t know but she said Yoong and I looks good together in our High Cut photo shoot.” Yuri winked at her sulking girlfriend. She pulled Jessica into a hug and kissed her princess’s forehead. “Aigoo, my baby so cute when she jealous~”

“Hing~ I told you not to do that photo shoot! Look what happen now. People shipped you with Yoongie.” Jessica whines with her cute voice again. A rare side of ice princess that only Yuri can see.

“What’s wrong with that? You done your photo shoot in bed too.”

“But I’m alone in that bed, Kwon Yuri.” Jessica glare at her girlfriend but continue snuggle into Yuri’s arm. “Whatever~ You’re mine.” She changed the channel makes Yuri laughs.

“You’re so cute.” Their moments get interrupted when Jessica’s phone ringing. She looked at the ID and clapped her hand happily before answered the phone.

“Hey, ugly baby. What’s up?”

“She called her own little sister ugly. I wonder what she called me.” Yuri stared her happy girlfriend before Jessica stop talking with the phone for a while and kissed her.

“I called you ‘my black monkey’.” Jessica smile before she speaks in English with baby Jung again. She covered as she screamed, “Our very own show?! Oh my God! Are you serious, Krys?” She grabbed Yuri hands. “Yuri-ah, we will have our own show!”

“Our own show?” The tanned girl pointed herself and Jessica but the blonde shook her head before talking to her Krystal again. She looked at Yuri again.

“Not with you but Soojungie. It’s about our daily routine as sisters. Wait, tell me more, Krys.” Once again she leaves Yuri dumbfounded. The tanned girl had a hard time to understand it and just sigh.

“Just talk to your sister first and explain everything to me later. I didn’t understand your language.” Yuri takes the remote control and continues watching drama series while her girlfriend keep screaming and laughing with Krystal. “I need to take English class next semester. It’s hard having a American as your wife.”

 

*********

 

“You choose that dress, unnie?” Yoona asked her fake omma about the dress that Yuri wears that night. The tanned girl looks stunning with that red dress as she nailed her MC-ing for Gaon Chart Kpop Award. Jessica smiled proudly and nodded as she secretly wave to her girlfriend from their table.

“Good wife know what’s best for her other half.” Jessica flipped her hair as Yoona merong-ed her. “Who are the next performers?” She asked Yoona who read the tentative of the night.

“It’s A-Pink who’s next. I liked their song!” Yoona smiled as she clapped her hand happily. “Unnie, let’s sing this song together!” The Im Choding hold Jessica and Sunny hands when Yuri introduce them. Jessica fixed her eyes to Hayoung who walked with her members and suddenly bowed toward Yuri before starting their performance. She chuckled. “ Unnie, did you see that?! She bowed to Yuri unnie!” Yoona asked her with wide eyes and her signature alligator smile.

“Yeah, yeah. I saw it.” Jessica nodded her head lazily but smile as she already acknowledges about that. She take a glance at her girlfriend but Yuri seem busy with something in her hand. Jessica feels her phone vibrated and she take it out only to giggles.

 

From : Kwon Seobang

- She’s a good kid. Nothing to worry about.

 

From : Jung Wifey

- I know. You looks beautiful ^3^

 

From : Kwon Seobang

- Thanks to my wifey. She knows what’s best for me. Saranghae <3

 

Both Yuri and Jessica keep exchanging a glance while they enjoy the performance from A-Pink. Tiffany who personally closes to the group can’t stop cheering like a fanatic ahjumma from their table. Tears glimmering in her eyes as the girls finished their performance.

“They like my daughters. It feels like watching your daughter’s preschool performance. I’m touched.”  Taeyeon eyed her girlfriend weirdly but still patted the eye-smile princess back and handed a tissue to Tiffany.

“My girlfriend getting weird.”

“Since when she’s not.” Hyoyeon asked the kid leader with disgusted. The night continues as the girls get wild and wild when they started to dance along with Crayon Pop’s performance. Even the lazy Jung joined her members jumping from their chair and singing together makes their fans cheering so loud in that venue. Jessica never failed to look at her girlfriend on the stage as Yuri followed them to dance from her seat.

“You surely enjoy this, Yuri-shi.” Her co-MC asked her when Yuri takes her phone out. Yuri looked at him and nodded.

“How can you not enjoy this? It’s a fun song. You want to jump along?” The tanned girl asked him innocently. The guy just laughs and shook his head.

“I’ll pass. Hey, you’re close with Jessica-shi?” Yuri startled but manage to maintain her smile as she looked at Jessica who laughing with Yoona. She beamed her fake smile to that guy.

“Yeah, so close.” She nodded her head. “So close that I know every inches of her body, idiot.” She talked to herself as she type a text to her girlfriend.

 

 From : Kwon Seobang

- He asking about you. Should I kill him? >.<

 

From : Jung Wifey

- Who? O.O

 

From : Kwon Seobang

- This guy next to me. Which one should I break first? His neck or leg? Or maybe pulls out his eyeballs?

 

From : Jung Wifey

No need to do that. Don’t tired yourself. I want you tonight.  ^.^ v

 

From : Kwon Seobang

Noted. *wohoo!*

Can we meet at the back stage after this? I need you to help with the dress.

 

From : Jung Wifey

When I said I need you tonight, I mean at our place, seobang  (//_//)

It’s dangerous in here. (but I like that idea though)

 

From : Kwon seobang

-.-“

I need you to help me with the dress, wifey. It’s hard to take it off by myself.

No dirty sweaty business. (or should we try?)

 

From : Jung Wifey

o.O

I see. Communication error. Ok. (we’ll see about that idea >.<)

 

After the ceremony finished, Jessica walked to the back stage and searching for Yuri’s changing room. She smiled as she saw her girlfriend talking to the staff but stopped when she saw A-Pink’s members greet the tanned girl.

“Good performance, girls. I’m proud of you.” Yuri shake her hands and talking to Eunji when she notices Hayoung keep her head low. She smile and touched the maknae’s arm makes Hayoung startled and start to bow non-stop. “Arasso..arasso..stop it, you might hurt your back.”

“Annyeonghasayo, sunbaenim!” Yuri laughs as she greets the younger girl back but turned her head as she feels someone watched her. She smile and called her girlfriend to join them. Everyone bows to the ice princess but stoned as she beamed her sweet smile and hug the girls before standing next to Yuri. “This is Sica unnie.”

“We all know her, sunbaenim.” Eunji answered makes everyone laughs. Jessica greets Hayoung and hug the younger girl cause her to blush so hard.

“You did a great job earlier. Fany unnie cried like ahjumma.” Jessica said. She looks up to Yuri and headed a tissue so the tanned girl can wipe her sweat. “Annyeong, Hayoung. Yuri unnie said that you’re like her younger sister.”

“Oh, I’m your fans, sunbaenim.” She looks at Jessica but quickly hung her head low after their eye meets. “I’m your fans too, Jessica sunbaenim.”

“Anni, call me unnie.” Jessica smile again. Both of them talks and excuse themselves as Yuri whines about her dress. “Don’t whine like a kid in front of them, Yuri-ah.”

“Wae? I can’t breathe wearing this tight dress. I think I gained weight.” The tanned girl pouted causing Hayoung wide her eyes and cringed at Yuri’s cuteness.

“You looks fine, sweetheart.” Jessica caress Yuri’s back and smile to her girlfriend not noticed the girls who watching them.

“Yulsic moment!” Hayoung says makes the couple turned to face her with surprised faces.

“You said me and Yoong looks good together before.” Yuri asked the younger girl but earned a slap from her ice princess. “What? She said that before.”

“But, Yulsic jjang too, unnie.”

“Yeah, Yulsic way much better.” Jessica showed her thumbs up to the blush Hayoung before kicked the tanned girl’s . “Let’s go change your dress.” She turned to face the girls and waved at them happily. “Nice to know you, girls. Let’s meet again, okay? Hayoung-ah, unnie like you.”

“She like me, Sica-ah~” Yuri whines from the room but shut after receiving a glare from Jessica. “Fine. Fine.”