29

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Finally, Hello Japan!" Yoona inhaled Japan's air as they walked at the airport. The other girls put their glasses on and walked pass the imigration.

"I can smell takoyaki from here." Sooyoung smiled widely make Sunny chuckled. 

"Can't wait to reach our room, wifey." Yuri teasing her ice princess who startled by the black pearl. She can feel Yuri's breath near her ear. The black pearl winked at her before walked along with Hyoyeon who looking at her phone. She trying to call someone and a smile formed as she heard a voice she missed so much.

"We're just arrived. Miss me?" Yuri staring at the Kim choding but Hyoyeon merong-ed her while walking toward the exit door. 

"Your mom?" The black pearl's ask when the dancing machine done with her phone call.

"Did you say flirty words to your mom, Kwon?"

"Hell no. I'm flirt only to my wifey." Kwon Yuri answered innocently.

"Of course, only to your lover."

"Wait! you have a lover?" The black pearl looked at the choding disbelief. Hyoyeon beamed her smile and nodded her head proudly.

"You think this awesome y and hot Kim Hyoyeon can't have a lover? People begged to have my love, Kwon Yuri."

"So, tell me who the lucky one?"

"Should i tell you?"

"Yeah." Yuri give her puppy eyes to Hyoyeon who rolled her eyes.

"That look deserve my fist, Yul. Stop it or i won't tell you."

"Sica find it cute."

"She over the heels for you. She even find you weird sleep habit is cute."

"Whatever, Hyo. Just tell me."

"It's a girl." Hyoyeon take a glance to the black pearl wanting to see Yuri's reaction but the black pearl looking at her innocently and give her a smile.

"Okay, so who is she?"

"It's okay if i'm dating a girl?"

"I'm crazy for a girl too so what the problem?"

"Oh yeah, you're with Sica."

"Tell me. Tell me. Tell me."

"Arasso. It's Jung Yong-Joo."

"Huh? Who's that?"

"My girl."

"Okay, it's your girl. So, not an idol or something? I can't remember you friend with that name."

"Yah, pabo-ah." Hyoyeon laughing at Yuri before dashed to their other member. Yuri rubbed her temple trying to remember any of their friend with that name. She don't even noticed the ice princess who walked with Yoona behind her.

"Why so serious?" Yoona kicked her cause the black pearl to yelped.

"What the hell, Yong!" Yuri rubbed her sore while Jessica and Yoona laugh their heart out trying to run away from the angry black pearl.

"Jung Sica!"

"Yes, Kwon Yul?"

"Walk with me."

"Okay. Go walk with you Hyun." Jessica shooed her 'daughter' and wait for the black pearl to walk beside her.

"What do you want, Kwon Yul?" The ice princess asked her girlfriend as they started to walk side by side.

"You." Her words make the ice princess startled and her cheek redden. 

"You not serious right?"

"About what?" Yuri looked her girl who fidgeted beside her.

"About thing you told me earlier. You and me and the room." The ice princess almost whisper but Yuri still can catch her words makes the black pearl grinning like a mad man.

"Of course i'm serious. We're couple and it's normal."

"But i'm not ready, seobang-ah." 

"Not ready for what?"

"That thing."

"What thing?"

"Us doing that."

"That? More specific can you?"

" Aish, 'that' thing that couple normally do." Jessica sighed. Too shy to talk about it with Yuri.

"Is 'that' thing have it's specific word?"

"Yul, you not funny. You know what i mean right?"

"No, i'm not." Yuri shook her head pretending to be innocent girl causing Jessica to sent her a glare.

"I'm not ready to do that intimate ual thing or more specifically  as you wanted me to say it but trust me, it's not because i doubt about us but i want it to be special. Having it in the middle of our busy schedule and concerts is totally not what i want it to be." Jessica take a deep breath as she finished her explanation. Her cheek was red as tomatoes and she can't look straight into the black pearl's eye like she always do. The ice princess really want to hide herself in the hole right now not wanting to face her Kwon Yuri.

"I'm about to asking you to sing a lullaby while massaging me in our room, wifey-ah. I wanted to hear your voice, thats all." Yuri answered her madly blush girlfriend blankly.

"What?!" 

"Me too, not ready for that 'thing'."

"O-okay. So it's not a big deal then." Jessica let out her fake laugh and walk away faster to avoid Yuri see her red and sweating face. "Pabo Jess!" She hit her forehead for a stupid misunderstanding but the black pearl grabbed her waist causing their fans cheering on them. Yuri waving her hand and give their fans a fly kisses while her arms wrapped the ice princess's shoulder coolly. Fans had their jaw dropped seeing the ice princess cutest overload with her blushing face when Yuri put her arms around her. She joined the black pearl waving to their fans and beamed her shy smile to them.

"I can't believe ByunSica think about our y time." She whisper that to the ice princess and giggling.

"I hate you, seobang."

"No, you love me, yeobo."