30

Kwon Yuri's Property

Fans screaming can be heard everywhere. They try to be as near as they can to 9 girls who walked out from the bus. Securities is everywhere build a human barrier for the Korean nation group. They try to pass their present to the girls and camera flashed non-stop from the scene. Girls and boys crying when their idols beamed a smile to them. Even a simple 'peace' sign from the idols drive them crazy. Pink banners can be seen outside the hotel as they want to show to the girls how strong their support to the group.

"This is awesome!" Taeyeon waving to their fans before stepped into the hotel lobby. She holding a giant Dookong plush with a wide grin on her face. She showed it proudly to her members but other girl seem to ignore the immature leader.

"Pink Totoro!" The eye-smile princess kiss the plush and beamed her Totoro smile to the kid leader.

"It's the same, Fany-ah."

"I know. Am i cute, Taetae?"

"Super cute that i want to bite you, mushroom." They giggling while walk toward the elevator hugged their new plush.

"Unnie, do you want to change room with me?" Seohyun asked the eye-smile princess.

"Who your roommate?"

"Taeyeon unnie. Can we change because Yoona unnie seem to be upset about it."

"Why that choding need to be upset over this thing?" Tiffany looked at her 'daughter'.

"She thought that we're gonna shared a  room."

"Jealous Yoong. Okay, i'll change with you but no funny business!"

"Unnie, we won't!" Seohyun feel hot all over her face right now. Taeyeon laugh but stop when Tiffany pinched her arm.

"It's hurt, gangsta!"

"Thats for not taking thing seriously."

"What thing?"

"Our Seobaby will share a room with her girlfriend. Can you imagine what can they do when they alone in that room?"

"Watching Keroro together?" Tiffany facepalmed herself to the kid leader answer.

"How can a byun give that stupid answer."

"What? This kid obsesses with that frog." Taeyeon pouted when her mushroom sent a glare to her. Seohyun just watching her 'parents' argue with each other. She sent a text to her Yoong.

 

From : Seororo

Unnie agree to change a room with me. How about you?

 

From : Yoongie

Hyo unnie says she get a new room so we gonna have the room by ourselves ^^

 

From : Seororo

New room?

 

From : Yoongie

Yup, her friend come here so she gonna sleep in her friend's room.

 

From : Seororo

Thats weird. Does manager oppa know about this?

 

From : Yoongie

Yes, Hyo unnie blackmailed him with his weird sleeping picture.  I swear that picture is deabak!

Oppa sleeping position more worst that Yul unnie's. I should ask a copy from unnie ^-_-^

 

From : Seororo

Whatever, Yoong. I'm coming to the room. 

 

From : Yoongie

I'll wait for you, Hyunnie!

Our first honeymoon!

 

From : Seororo

Now regret changing a room with you -.-"

 

Meanwhile, Sunny who start to unpacking her luggage shocked seeing the shikshin enter the room. Their manager inform that she will share a room with the ice princess.

"Why you're here?"

"This is my room." Sooyoung answered and slumped her body to the bed. 

"I think you're in the wrong room. Sica and I share this room."

"Not anymore." Still laying on the bed with her closed eyes, Sooyoung smile.

"What did you do?" Sunny take a space next to the shikshin. She sit and staring at the peaceful face of Sooyoung who still smiling.

"I asked Sica to exchange a room with me."

"Who your roommate?"

"Her seobang." Sunny nodded her head and about to get out from the bed when Sooyoung turned her face to the bunny.

"You didn't want to know the reason?"

"Huh?"

"Why i asked Sica to exchange room with me."

"Because you didn't want to be in the same room with byunYul?" Sunny try to guessing but the shikshin shook her head.

"No."

"Just tell me the reason, Sooyoungie." Sunny walked toward her luggage not notice the shikshin followed her behind.

"I want to be with with my jagiya." Sunny chuckled. She can feel the shikshin's arm wrapped her waist and their body being close to each other.

"Why? You never act like this before."

"Can't i act like this to my girlfriend?"

"Of course you can but you never show this romantic side of yours before."

"It's exclusive. I won't show it to others but only you." 

"Our Sooyoungie know how to sweet taking i see." Sunny leaned her head into Sooyoung's chest makes her comfortable in Sooyoung's arm.

"I'm trying to be romantic Soo for you."

"I love you, Soo."

"I love you, you love me, we're happy family~"

"Seriously, Sooyoungie? A Barnie's song? At this moment?" Sunny turned her body facing Sooyoung. She about to say something when the shikshin move toward her and shut her off by planted a kiss on her lips.

"I just need to makes you turn around so i can kiss those lips of mine."

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

i still have 5 test question to be answer but my brain having a breakdown so here i am.hehe!

maybe another chapter update after this cause i'm suffering an insomnia right now.

Yulsic in next chapter plus Hyonic and maybe a little Taeny ^^

 

if there any typo, im sorry too lazy to check it.hoho!