66

Kwon Yuri's Property

Jessica stirred from her sleep when she can't feel the present of the black pearl next to her. She get up and yawning before leaned her back at the bed post and look around the room. Clothes scattered on the floor and she startled when she notice her pink Minnie set landed at the top of their side lamp. She giggling and wondering how can the bikini ended up stuck at the of of the lamp. The room looks like it's been attacked by the tsunami. Pillow not longer in the bed and the sheet almost detached from the bed. Jessica looked at herself and find a few bruise on her skin. She smiled remembering how both of them totally lost their control at each other. She even can remember when they finally stop and dozed to sleep. Her lower feel so sore that she barely move freely.

"Never know my aegyo and iness can makes her like this." Jessica giggling and cover with her palm not wanting to people from outside to hear her. She move slowly to the side of the bed only to find a piece of paper.

"MORNING, WIFEY. HAD TROUBLE WAKE UP THIS MORNING AND I CAN'T WALK PROPERLY ^^ GO GET YOUR SHOWER. I PREPARED THE HOT TUB FOR YOU. - SATISFIED SEOBANG >.<"

"Satisfied seobang? Yah, Kwon Yuri. I'm closed to paralyzed and the blame is to you." Jessica chuckled reading the note. She having a trouble get up from the bed to go to their bathroom. The ice princess just kicked the scattered clothes on the floor since she can really move due the sore. Her body shiver when the cold air touched her bare skin as she walked limping to the bathroom. The blonde stunned as soon she opened the door and can't even hide her wide smile. The tub covered by the pink roses petals and the black pearl didn't forget to light on the fragrant candle. Roses scent filled the bathroom there are something that the black pearl wrote on the mirror.

"YOU FACE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SCENERY THAT I'LL NEVER BORED TO LOOK AT - XOXO"

Jessica almost been in tears as she standing in front the mirror and reread the message countless time. She toke her brushtooth when she noticed another note beside the toothpaste.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW CUTE YOU ARE WHEN YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH WITH THAT SLEEPY FACE. P.S : BUT LAST NIGHT WAS SUPER CUTE. I ALMOST HAD A NOSEBLEED."

"You have no idea either how hard for me to do that aegyo." The blonde finished brush her teeth and move to the tub. She enter the tub and smiled when she touch the warm water. Yuri know how much her hate it when the water can be really cold in the morning and cause her to shivering to death. She smelled the petals and closed her eyes. Thanking God for giving her such a romantic and wonderful girlfriend. Another note beside the shower gel makes the blonde giggling. She opened and read it.

"LIKE YOU WARM TUB? I WISH TO JOIN YOU IN TUB RIGHT NOW BUT WE MIGHT CAN'T FEEL OUR LEG THEN. KEKEKE. THERE ARE MINI STEREO BEHIND THE CANDLE AT THE CORNER. TURN IT ON AND REST. SORRY FOR THE SORE AND BRUISE FROM LAST NIGHT T.T - WORRIED SEOBANG"

Jessica turned her head to the corner and find the mini stereo behind the candle. she turned it on and Yuri's voice came out.

"Morning, wifey~ Sorry, i had to whisper cuz you still sleeping and i don't want to ruined my surprise to you if your wake up. keke. I hope you like it. I know you told me not to prepared any event but how can i do that to my precious princess. Your seobang will do anything, wifey. Just rest okay. I saw the bruise on your body. Miahnae, you tease me so bad last night, wifey~ I'll stop here. Enjoy your shower and something for you in the drawer under the sink. Take it after you done shower. Love you~" The record ended there and ballad instrumental played from the mini stereo. Jessica kissed that thing before place it back at the corner and enjoying her shower.

"I should tease you again, seobang-ah." Jessica laugh a little while her hand didn't stop play with the petals. She humming the melody as clean herself. This is the best morning or afternoon (-.-") she ever had and she want to have it again after today. The blonde get up from the tub and clean herself with tower before wrapped it around her. Jessica walked slowly toward the sink and opened the drawer. She raised her eyebrow when her eyes caught a pink polkadot towel folded in the drawer. Once she take it out, she giggling again when she looked at a pink polkadot robe. 

"But, it's too short." The robe just cover her top and her hip. Revealing her milky thigh if she only wear it without anything else but the blonde wear it anyway. She take a note that come with the robe.

"DOES IT FIT YOU? I BET IT LOOKS GOOD ON MY WIFEY. I WANT YOU TO WEAR IT WITH THE BIKINI BUT ONLY FOR MY EYES. WEAR SHORT BEFORE YOU WALK OUT FROM OUR ROOM. I DON'T WANT ANYONE DROOL OVER YOU. ONLY I CAN :P I WAIT FOR YOU IN THE KITCHEN. PPALI! YOUR SEOBANG MISS YOU ALREADY T.T"

"Still a byun. I miss you too, seobang-ah." Jessica kissed the note and walked out from the bathroom to get the bikini and short before wear the robe back. She bit her lip due the sore but nothing can stop her from seeing her seobang. She sprayed her perfume that Yuri love so much before walk out from their room. She chuckled with sudden funny feeling in her stomach. She nervous to meet her own girlfriend! 

 

Yuri staring at the table she prepared for their brunch. She wake up early with sore all over her body but still get going with her plan for the blonde. She keep talking to herself to distracted herself from the pain at her lower body. The tanned girl even kicked the maknaes from their suite for the event. She bribed Yoona and Seohyun with a couple of food coupons to get them out of the suite plus promise to buy them a new handbag once they back to Korea. Yuri startled when she heard their room's door opened. Yuri started to sweating and check the table for the last time before Jessica walk into the kitchen. She looked at the reflection of her face at the kettle and get rid of her sweat before standing next to their dining table. Yuri take a remote from her back pocket and turned the music at the living room. The blonde finally reveal herself and their eyes meet at the first time on that day. Both of them mesmerized by each other as they just standing without saying any word and staring into the eyes.

"M-mornin..afternoon, Y-Yuri-ah." Jessica cursed herself for stuttering in front of the tanned girl. She turned jelly looking at the tanned girl.

"Afternoon, Sica-ah." Yuri stunned by the view in front of her. Jessica Jung in that short robe and the blonde look so beautiful with she undo her hair and let it fall freely. The blonde fidgeted and bit her lip as the tanned seem to froze in her spot. They stay like that for a minute before Jessica beamed her shy smile called the tanned girl.

"Yuri-ah~"

"............"

"Seobang-ah, zoning out is my specialty not you~" Jessica giggling at the black pearl and that bring Yuri back from her daydreaming.

"Dae? Haa, yes. Here. Lets sit." Yuri pulled the chair for the blonde before she sit in front Jessica. They smile shyly to each other ignoring the food on the table for a moment.

"You looks cute." Yuri broke the silent between them. Her eyes didn't left from looking at the blonde who already blush.

"Thanks. Thanks for the present too."

"You like it?"

"Love it, seobang-ah~" Jessica let out her sweet voice and a little aegyo make the tanned jaw dropped.

"L-lets eat. I-i prepared a Bal-Balsamic Mushroom Chicken for us." Yuri try her hard to remember the name of the menu. 

"Bal- what?" Jessica raised her eyebrow and looked at Yuri confusely.

"I get the recipe from the internet. It called Balsamic.Mushroom.Chicken." Yuri finally take out a tiny paper from her pocket and read it. She have no idea what should she cook for Jessica and decide to browse the internet for help. Yuri funny English makes Jessica laughed. The tanned girl look so cute with a wrinkle when she read the tiny paper.

"Cute. Thanks for the food, seobang. Lets eat i'm hungry and this smell good."

"Wait!" Yuri stop Jessica from cutting the chicken. The tanned girl quickly cut her chicken and hold it to Jessica to feed the blonde. Jessica blushed by Yuri sudden romantic gesture. 

"How is it? Does it taste good?"

"My Yuri can be a good chef!" Jessica showed her thumb ups and smile to the black pearl. They enjoying their brunch feeding food to each other. Yuri can stop from smiling when she watch Jessica eat her food like a kid. She felt so blessed to have someone very precious like Jessica by her side. The blonde never fail from making her heart beating faster and to have Jessica being a clingy girlfriend really prove people wronged to called her the ice princess. The blonde hide the sweet side of her for people she care and love, Yuri grateful when she's one of them who can see this side of Jung Jessica. 

 

After their romantic brunch, Yuri and Jessica cuddle in their couch. Singing and humming a songs that played by the stereo. They cherish the time being alone before the maknaes come back. Yuri wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist and put her chin on the blonde's shoulder as they laying on the comfort couch.

"Aigoo, that bruises." Yuri caress the bruise on Jessica thigh. she frowned looking at the mark.

"I got one here too." Jessica show other marks on her arm makes the tanned girl pouted.

"I'm sorry, wifey-ah. I can't control myself. I won't do it again."

"It's okay. It's fun though." Jessica mumbled the last part but Yuri still can hear it and smirked.

"It's fun? Should we doing it again?" 

"Not now. I might faint of tiredness at concert if we do it again right now."

"Arasso. Haa, i marked you well." Yuri smile looking at the hickeys on Jessica collarbone.

"Yes, too well. How can i face stylish unnie right now. Too many to hide~" Jessica whine and turned her body to hide her face on Yuri's chest. The tanned girl laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I'll go with you. I need to hide mine too." Jessica move her face and giggling looking at her marks on Yuri's skin. She touched it and kissed the marks before sealed their lips together.

"Oh my God. Omma, cover yourself!" Yoona shouted from ther door. She covered Seohyun's eye from the scene in the living room. Yulsic broke their kiss and looked at the maknae couple innocently. Yuri take a glance at Jessica after Yoona pointed to it with . Even the tanned girl had a jaw dropped seeing her girlfriend bare milky thigh being exposed. the robe undone letting Jessica only in her pink Minnie bikini. Yuri quickly wrapped her girlfriend not wanting Yoona to saw it.

"Yah, take your Hyunnie to your room." Yuri ordered her 'daughter'. Yoona take the maknae in her hand passing the byun couple and glared to Yulsic.

"What with the bruises, omma appa? Too rough last night?" Yoona mocking them before closed her door. Jessica blushed and pulled Yuri to her and hide her face on the tanned girl's chest once again. Both of them ended up giggling for being caught red-headed by the maknaes.

 

"Yoong, let go of my hand." Seohyun hit Yoona's arm lightly. The choding seem to day dreaming.

"Oh, sorry."

"Don't tell me you enjoying look at Sica unnie's body?"

"W-what? No!"

"Stop spacing out then." Seohyun tucked her hair aside and checked her phone when Yoona called her.

"Hyunnie~"

"What?"

"When will you wear that bikini?"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

3B96EF8EA7A41DF64A716E3294E3FE13.gif

aloha readers!

5231CB171A7E78C449A6BED05B250296.gif

u like this chapter? do u like it? do u like it?

posneg_bedemo.gif

bruises! aigoo! byun couple!

my friend and i decide we will not writing too much byun scene since some of you might be too young to be corrupted by our byunness.kekeke!

 

18CB4932A0453D833B7C009901EF1CA7.gif

 do you guys saw Yulti moment at pabo seobang IG?

im mad at her for the whole day because of that! and Ppany too!

how can you do that while your Taetae working alone oversea!

my poor Sicababy T.T

but Sica weibo update healed my broken heart.

anyway,

 

0D4925D29BEAC68A0ABEF86E2EFF34C3.gif

welcome new reader and have fun read all of you!!