84

Kwon Yuri's Property

“Hello, Yul?” Jessica leaned at the bedpost as she waiting for the person to pick up her call. The ice princess sighed when she hear the operator lady’s voice. She tried to call the tanned girl since that morning but her girlfriend never answered. “Where are you?” She talks by herself as she threw her phone aside. It’s been 3 day since the accident and she getting bored lying in the bed. Jessica want to see her girlfriend but even since the accident, Yuri seem to avoid her and it’s make the ice princess a little mad toward the tanned girl. Her phone vibrated but Jessica’s smile faded seeing the ID caller. Not her seobang. “What do you want?”

“Wow, that’s how you talking to your bestfriend, Jessi?”

“Where’s Yuri?”

“I’m about to ask you the same question. She’s not with you?”  Tiffany walked toward the kitchen island putting a plate of jelly in front of her ‘kid’ girlfriend. Taeyeon eat the jelly while watching Tiffany talking to her phone. She smiles looking how serious that girl can be and at the same time looks so hot. “Nooo, she didn’t come back home after sending you to the hospital, Jessi.” Tiffany huffed. “Talk to me without your aegyo, princess. I’m not your Yuri. That voice annoyed me.”

“Urgh, fine. Do you ask the other? Maybe she’s with Yoong or Hyo.” Jessica pouted.

“Ask yourself. I’m not her girlfriend.”

“My head still hurt, Fany-ah~”

“Gosh, hearing your voice I know you’re just fine. You can’t fool me, Jessi.” Tiffany settles herself beside Taeyeon. She mouthed ‘I love you’ to the kid leader who giggling and puckered her lips to the eye-smile princess. Tiffany gladly giving her a peck on the lips before rolled her eyes listening to Jessica’s rare whines.

“I already tried to call her since this morning. She didn’t pick up my phone and it makes me mad, Tiff. I’m not in the mood to asking around. So, as my beloved bestfriend…can you help me? so I, Jessica Jung can be happy again. I want her to come to my house.”

“Come to you…and what? So both of you can do your dirty business?”

“Cuddling and kissing your girlfriend is not a dirty business. Besides, it’s not just us who love to do dirty business here. Where’s Taeng? Is she next to you now? I bet her hands are already at your right now.”

Tiffany bit her lips as she looking at Taeyeon’s hands, caressing her thigh. Taeyeon smirked as she leaned to Tiffany’s neck and give her kisses. “M-my ? N-no.” She cursing at herself for stuttered while talking to the ice princess.

“Pfft, not yet. See! you stuttering! couple! Let’s talk later. Go eat each other. Bubye!” Jessica ends their conversation. The ice princess slumped herself before dialing someone. “Yoong-ah~”

“Unnie?”

“Who’s this?” Jessica sit up when someone who definitely not Im Yoona pick up the phone but somehow, she find the voice so familiar. Typical slow Jessica.

“It’s me, unnie.”

“Who?”

“Haish, it’s me. Maknae.” Seohyun sighed.

“Why yo- oh, yeah. You both, together.  Where’s your girlfriend?”

“Taking something from the drawer. How’s your head, unnie?” Maknae throw a pillow to her girlfriend, gestured her to come to their bed. “It’s Sica unnie.”

“I’m fine. Joo Hyun-ah~ Do you see Yuri this few days?”

“Yuri unnie? I don’t see her. Wait, let me ask Yoona unnie about it.”

“It’s Yoong, Hyunnie! Not Yoona unnie!” Yoona glare at the maknae, pouted. She stomped her feet as she jumped into their bed and sighed. “It’s sound weird when your girlfriend called you ‘unnie’.”

“Whatever. Do you see Yuri unnie? Sica on the line right now.” Seohyun passed the phone to her girlfriend and continue practicing her line. Im Yoona still didn’t answer the phone as she pouted and staring at Seohyun. Seohyun put the paper down and sighed. “Talk to her, Yoongie?” The second maknae smile widely before she takes the phone.

“Yes, omma?”

“What takes you too long? Why everyone didn’t want talk to me right now? What ha-“

“Unnie.”

“What?!”

“What happen?” Yoona leaned her back to the bedpost. Something must be happen when a calm ice princess acting like this. She can hear Jessica sigh from the other line.

“Do you know where Yuri is? I tried to call her but failed.” Yoona can sense how sad the ice princess right now. Her voice sounds so weak. “Did something happen while I’m in hospital?”

“Well, she felt so bad for what happen at the airport. I think she needs a time for herself, unnie.”

“It’s not her fault why she needs to feel bad. Pabo Yul…so, do you know where can I find her? I’ve call her parents but she’s not there.”

“I’m sorry, unnie. I have no idea where she is. She becomes so quiet since at the hospital.”

“Urgh, Kwon Yuri~ where are you?It’s okay. I’ll ask manager oppa. Bye, Yoongie.”

“Nae, unnie.”

“Now I wonder where Yuri unnie is. Should we worry about her right now, Yoong?” Seohyun looked at her girlfriend who placed the phone at the night stand.

“Should we?”

“Well, she’s being MIA for many days. What if she does something bad to herself?” Seohyun says with her concerned tone. She scared if the tanned girl do something without thinking and only cause a big mess to her and their group. “We all saw how she putting the blame to herself even it’s completely an accident. Besides, Yuri unnie always keep her feeling and I’m afraid is she d-“

“Will you be this worried if I’m in her position right now? “ Yoona stares at her blank impression’s girlfriend. Seohyun slowly intertwined their fingers together. She looking at their joined fingers and chuckled.

“Worried? I’ll go crazy if you leave me….” Her cheeks turned pink as she murmured it. Yoona at the other hand can’t hide her smile. She kissed maknae’s forehead and giggled.

“Good to know that…good to know that, Hyunnie.”

*********

At the empty room, a tall tanned girl sighed as she looking around the room with a few pamphlets in her hand. She walked toward the living room and rubbed her temple. More pamphlets scattered at the coffee table but Yuri just staring at it hopeless. For the thousand times, she sighed. She already done with the interior of her villa except for one room, the master bedroom.

“I need to finish this thing as soon as possible.” She was talking to herself when she heard a ‘click’ from the entrance door. Yuri’s eyes locked at the moving door before smile weakly when she saw a certain baby face’s girl walking toward her. “Did she call you?”

“Nope, but my wifey is. How’s thing going?” Taeyeon jumped on the couch like a superman before fall on the floor being kicked by the tanned girl. “Ouch!”

“You’re might break this couch, pabo.”

“In this small and cute package, I’m so light like feathers. Stop worry too much.”  Taeyeon put her hand to her has as she staring at the miserable tanned girl. “What’s the problem now?”

“The master bedroom. What should I do about it?”

“Put a bed.”

“…….” Yuri glares at her leader.

“What? It’s a bedroom so put a bed.”

“Of course I’ll put a bed in it! What I mean is the interior. I want it to be special. I want it to be ‘us’.”

“Put a picture of you and her.”

“Is your mind always that simple?”

“No, I’m a creative person.” Taeyeon get up and take a sit next to Yuri.

“You not helping me as a creative person here.”  Yuri leaned her back at the couch and close her eyes for a while.  

“I’m a creative person when it comes to byun things. Especially, when it’s involved Tiffany Hwang.”

“Oh, no doubt about it.” Yuri nodded her head and once again walked toward the empty room leaving her leader behind. “I can’t wait to show this to her. I hope she will agree to do this with me.”

“She will, Yul.”

“Do you think she like this idea of us living together, Taeng?”

“She’ll like it. It’s a big step for both of you. You know that right?”

“If only this country can accept us together, I’ll ask her to marry me right now. I’m that serious, Taeng.”

“You’re so whipped.”

“So do you, Kim Taeng.” Both of them giggled. Both of them stay at Yuri new villa and discuss about the interior. They need to finish decorate the house before the end of that week, before Jessica Jung become Hellsica looking for her missing seobang. 10 minutes before the day ends, both of them slumped themselves on the couch with Yuri holding a final sketch of the interior for the bedroom. “I never know this can be so hard.”

“I’m so done with buying a house.”

“I think you forgot about a profession called interior designer, Yul. Pay them to handle this crap.”

“I just want to do something special for her!”

“You’re a songwriter. Write her a song and let the world listen to it.”

“Not special enough.”

“Whatever. I’m going home to my Ppany. Settle this faster, Yul.”

“Arasso…arasso….”

*********

“Kwon Yuri!! Where the hell are you?!!” Jessica screamed her heart out. She throws the innocent phone of her to the floor as tears filled her eyes. She feels so frustrated thinking about the tanned girl. Everyone seems to shut their mouth off when she asked about Yuri. It’s been a week and she still has no idea where to find her girlfriend.

“Sooyeon, what happen to y-what happen to this room?” Mrs Jung looks at her older daughter’s room. Clothes scattered everywhere and there she is, Jessica Jung with messy hair and her pink pajamas sobbing on bed.  “Oh my God, dear.”

“M-mum, I hate her. I swear to God, I h-hate her so m-much.” She hugged her mother. 

“Please don’t hate Yuri, Jessi. She will come back to you….”

“It’s been a week. No one can tell me where she is.”

“Maybe she needs time. She hurt too because of the accident.” Mrs. Jung caress her daughter’s back trying to makes her calm.

“She should take her here with me, not running away. We both hurt but I’m suffering right now.”

“You word, young lady.”

“Sorry, mom.”

“Look, I know you’re mad but never hate her. She’s a good girl and she did something that I believe can make you happy. So, don’t c-“

“She did what, mom?” Jessica pushed her mom lightly from their hug and eyed the older Jung suspiciously. Mrs. Jung gulped and cursing herself.

“Did what? I don’t know what you are talking about.” She try to act cool and wearing her poker face.

“You said she did something for me. You… Mrs. Jung… hiding something from me. “

“I’m hiding nothing from you, Jessi.”

“Mom, you’re lying! Tell me~” Jessica whines as her mother walked leaving her room as faster as she can. The ice princess jumped from the bed and run trying to catch her mother. “Mom, you know where she is, right?!”

“God, stupid me.” Mrs. Jung facepalmed herself and hiding in the kitchen. She is giggling as she close the store room’s door. Jessica in other side, huffed angrily and walking toward the kitchen when someone rings the doorbell. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

“I’ll get you after this, mom!” The ice princess walked lazily to the monitor to take a look at the visitor but stunned as soon she look at it. One person that she missed the most. A tanned girl who missing for a whole week, a ing damned whole week. Jessica pulled the door open and glare at her girlfriend, not care about a bouquet of pink rose in Yuri’s hand or that charming smile of the black pearl. That girl leaving her in misery for a week and dare to show up in front of her door with a smile on her face. Not even a single hint of guilt appared on her face. The tanned girl just standing there smiling and even have a gut to winked at Hellsica. Jessica closed her eyes and trying to breath properly before sending her ultimate ice glare to the black pearl, “You’ll die today, Kwon.”

“I love you, Jessica.”

 

 

 

 

A/N :

hello.

short update after a longgggg hiatus. 

hate me. it's okay.

i know i said that i'll update as soon as my thesis done.

but right now, i'm stuck with my practical and it's so damn hectic right now.

i'm doing my internship as a jr editor and after work, i'm helping my brother with his bussiness.

plus, need to attend a night class too. so basically, 5 am - 12 pm, i'm working my off.

feeling like a slave right now.

but i'll find a time to update okay.

continue love this story and it's author. kekeke!

 

p.s: sorry for the spelling and grammar errors.