60

Kwon Yuri's Property

The Yulsic couple walk hand in hand to their suite with Yuri holding her luggage with her other hand. She kissed Jessica's cheek cause the blonde turned red as tomatoes.

"I love you, wifey."

"Good to hear that again, seobang." Jessica let go their hand but only to wrapped her arms around Yuri's waist and placed her head on the tanned girl's collarbone.

"You know what will our fans say if they saw us like this?"

"What will they say?" Jessica look at her seobang.

"Aww, my Yulsic heart!" Yuri imitating their fans. She closed with her palm and jumping like a true fangirl. Jessica chuckled.

"Did they really acting like that?"

"You have no idea. Yulsic shipper is the best." Yuri showed her thumbs up to the blonde and both of them giggling. They reached their suite's door and Jessica stopped cause the black pearl turned her head.

"Why, wifey?"

"They will tease us like no tomorrow, seobang~"

"Then, let them be. I don't care as long as i have you back." Yuri kissed the ice princess's forehead. Yuri opened the door and the maknaes couple with Hyoyeon looked at them. Seohyun beamed her smile to Jessica, Yoona raised her fist in the air and screamed 'assa!' meanwhile Hyoyeon showed her thumbs up to the black pearl. 

"I have my 'parents' back!" Yoona hugged the maknae makes Seohyun almost spit her drink to the dance machine.

"Yoong, you almost killed me."

"Sorry, Hyunnie." Yoona kissed her girlfriend causing the dance machine glare at her.

"Too young to show too much PDA in front of me."

"Jealous Kim." Yoona merong-ed her.

"We gonna be at our room." Jessica pulled the tanned girl into their room. Giggle can be heard from them after the door closed.

"Get your ears ready for tonight, kids. I'm out." Hyoyeon walked to her suite. The maknaes look at each other.

"Cheesy Yulsic is back and Hyo unnie is right. I need a earmuff for tonight." The maknae started to cleaning the table when Yoona wrapped her arms around maknae's waist.

"I don't want a earmuff. I want to hear you scream my name tonight." Yoona smirked while Seohyun startled hear that from her girlfriend. She hanged her head low and continue her job pretending to not care.

"Stop pretending that you don't want it, Hyunnie. I know you miss my touch." Yoona whisper seductively to her ear before walk away and take a sit on their couch, still smirked.

"Choding girlfriend." Seohyun mumbling as she washing the dish with redden face.

 

Yuri backhugged her girlfriend as the door closed. She give a peck on Jessica's cheek and buried her face on the blonde neck, inhaled the scent that she missed the most. Jessica close her eyes and savor the moment.

"Without you it's gloomy here."

"Not anymore. I'm here and this room will only filled with joy and love."

"And the bed feel so empty for the past few days." Jessica gasped when the black pearl lifted her and carry the blonde bridal style to their bed. Yuri slumped the blonde on the bed before hovering her girlfriend.

"Every night before you sleep, you will see me next to you and it goes the same in the morning until you get tired waking up beside this monkey."

"I will never tired waking up with you by my side, monkey." Jessica kissed the black pearl's nose and giggling. 

"Can i kiss you?" Yuri look into Jessica's eyes.

"You keep kissing me the whole morning, seobang. Why ask for it now?"

"Because this kiss lead to something else." The tanned girl smirked but Jessica seem clueless.

"To what?"

"Aish, slow Sicababy. This kiss start from your lip." Yuri sealed their lips together and it doesn't take long to turn into passionate kiss and tongue battle. Yuri broke the kiss makes the blonde whined.

"and get down to your neck." Jessica closed her eyes when her girlfriend's lip touched her skin. After leave a few mark that makes the ice princess let out her soft moans, Yuri get lower until she facing Jessica's chest. The blonde bite her lip, gripped the sheet tightly and panting hard.

"Seobang-ah~"

"Yes, wifey?" Yuri looked at her and smile. Jessica makes herself comfortable as she put the pillow under her head and take a breath before she meet Yuri's eyes.

"Take the clothes off."

 

"Yah, Choi Sooyoung! Clean all the mess you made in my suite!" Hyoyeon kicked Soosun's door violently but the other door opened. Tiffany with her messy hair and lips.

"Do you need to yelling in the morning, Hyo?"

"Yes, that shikshin just leave the mess she made and let me and Yul cleaned it by ourselves." Hyoyeon kicked the door one more time before sighed.

"Yul still in your room?"

"Sica hurts Yuri with her harsh words last night and Yul sleep with me .." Tiffany slumped toward Yulsic and YoonHyun's suite leave the dancing machine with her unfinished words.

".. until they get back together this morning." Hyoyeon staring at the closed door.

"Pabo Sica!" Tiffany ignore the maknae's couple being lovey dovey in the living room and walk straight to Jessica's room. She opened the door without knocking it and froze with the scene in front of her.

"Yah, you two!Oh my Lord! Oh my Lord!" Tiffany slammed the door as she closed her eyes with both of her palm. A few minute later, Jessica opened the door, fully cloth and sent her ultimate icy glare to her bestfriend.

"You seriously ruined everything, Tiff."

"I don't know that both of you already get back together! Oh my Lord, i'm didn't see anything. I didn't see what Yul doing between your leg. Oh my God!" Tiffany rubbed her temple and fanning her redden face. 

"Aish! I'm almost there~" Jessica try to hit Tiffany's arm when the eye-smile princess stop her.

"Don't touch me with that hand. I saw which part of Yul's and sweating body that you touch with it."

"Ah, come on, Tiff. Look at yourself. Messy lips and smell like . Oh, that's not your lipstick color, it's Taengoo's." Jessica pointed at Tiffany's swollen lips. They started to bickering when the door opened and Yuri's head popped out.

"You two not done yet?"

"Oh my God, Yul! Put something on you!" Tiffany yelled as she close her eyes again. She can see Yuri's figure when the tanned girl popped her head out.

"I want my wifey back. She left me hanging in the middle of our hot session." Jessica chuckled and look at Yuri shyly.

"Fine. Go continue your dirty session. By the way, i'm happy for you guys. I want hug both of you but not now. Aish, i need my Taetae." The mushroom dashed out from the suite and calling her lover. 

"Wifey~" Yuri looked at Jessica with her puppy yet lustful eyes.

"I'm coming, seobang-ah~"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we read the same story and it's so y that our byun mode activated.9E9B3723D6506E423AAFAB49A21CF935.gif

that cause this chapter update.3AE30E5BEAF080DD1E6A805638029AA7.gif

 

btw, i'm happy when you guys happy read yulsic happy reconciliation 

this author will always try to make you happy!

too many 'happy' tonight cuz i already get my exam's result 7DEAF70A4142561B7D21FC14788F77BD.gif