50

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Anything wrong, Hyunnie?" Yoona look at her blushing girlfriend as the maknae close their room's door. Seohyun leaned herself at the door still blushing hard.

"D-did you use my Ipad earlier?"

"Yes, is this because i just leave your Ipad in the kitchen? Sorry, i won't do it again. I forgot to give it back to you."

"Oh, it's okay. I-it's not really about that."

"Then, tell me whats wrong. Why you standing there? Come here. Yoongie won't bite u." Yoona patted the empty space next to her. Seohyun hesitated but she take a sit on their bed. She rubbed her neck and stare at their floor.

"I don't know that you watch that kind of videos." Seohyun speak as her head hung low.

"Videos? Oh, yes. I really like to watch it so i can learn to be better. I mean not just me but for us too."

"You watched it a lot?"

"Yes. I need to watch it from every different angle. Thats why i need to watch a lot of it." Seohyun gulped. Her face turning so red right now.

"Since when you started to watch it?"

"To be honest, i started to watch since our debut. I might busy with my acting but i'll find a time to watch over it. I need to be well prepared. We need to be prepared, Hyunnie." Yoona wrapped Seohyun's shoulder cause the maknae to flinched.

"We?"

"Yes, we. Ok, fine. Maybe only me since i believe you already good with it. You worked so hard to learn but me? I need to learn much better. I must be good."

"No! I'm not good with it! I know nothing about it!" Seohyun push the choding away from her. Yoona fall on the floor due the impact and shocked from the maknae sudden outburst. She look at her girfriend who almost cry.

"Wae, Hyunnie? Why you push me? It's hurt~"

"I can't believe you watched it."

"What? Why not? We can learn from it. Aigoo, my back~" Yoona rubbed her back. She ended up sitting on the floor not wanting to take a risk being pushed by her sudden violent girlfriend.

"Did you really need to learn from that kind of videos?" Seohyun sent her own deadly glare to the choding.

"What is wrong with it? Yuri-unnie told me that it's good for us. She said it's help us to perform much better."

"Oh my god! breath Seohyun, breath."

"Hyunnie~ whats wrong with watching it? Why you so mad?"

"So you enjoyed watch it?"

"It's not like i'm enjoy it but it's for learning purpose." Yoona get up and walk toward Seohyun. The maknae walking backward try to run away from her confuse girlfriend until she bumped with their coffee table. She accidently touch her Ipad screen and unlocked it. Yoona saw something on the screen and walk closer before she take the Ipad, eyes wide opened.

"H-Hyunnie-ah, why you watching this video?! It's has women on it! What are they doing? Oh my gosh!" The choding throw the Ipad away and closed her face with her palms. She feels hot out of sudden. The images still linger in her mind.

"W-what?! I not watch it! It's you who watched that video!" Seohyun hit her girlfrend's shoulder hard.

"I am not!"

"You just confess to me earlier, Im Yoona! You watch that video!"

"Not that video, Hyunnie!"

"You use my Ipad right so you watched it. Oh my Lord, you learn how to do 'it'? I won't do that kind of awkward position with you. It's look hurt!"

"Y-you watched it, Hyunnie?"

"I'm curious, okay. I curious of what my girlfriend watched and i don't know it's that kind of video." Now both of them blushing hard. Seohyun can't look into Yoona's eyes anymore. The video totally corrupted her innocent's mind. She can't stop thinking about it and imagine both of them doing the same thing makes her feel so shy. She don't know that the choding learn about 'it' but thinking about the fact that they never reach to that kind of relationship makes everything makes sense. Maybe Yoona want it. Maybe it's time for them. She love that choding and so do Yoona. Her thought interrupt by Yoona.

"I swear to god i didn't watch it. I thought we're talking about the fancam videos, Hyunnie."

"Fancam videos?" Seohyun look at Yoona confusedly.

"Yes, you can search in the history file." They sit together on the bed as Yoona delete the video's link hatefully before open the History file. After scrolling a few of dirty videos they find the link for fancam videos. Seohyun facepalmed herself while Yoona busy delete those video from the file.

"If it's not me, then who watched it? Last thing i remember i put it on dining table." Yoona rubbed her head, thinking.

"Oh my Lord!"

"Wae, Hyunnie?"

"Y-Yoong."

"Yes?"

"I-it's Yuri-unnie who give it back to me." Seohyun bite her lips before facepalmed. She still remeber how Yuri's smile while give her Ipad back. Those ert smile. Yoona kissed the maknae's forehead and smile before walk slowly to the door and popped her head out.

"Yah, Don't you dare to watched that dirty videos in my innocent Hyunnie's Ipad anymore or you'll die!!!" The Im choding slammed the door before sit next to startled Seohyun again. Both of them sighed and silent filled the room.

"Hyunnie, now tell me what exactly you watched in those video."