61

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Where have you been, mushro.." Tiffany landed herself on top of the kid leader and kissed Taeyeon roughly. The kid leader try to broke the kiss but failed as the eye-smile princess pulled her head closer and deeper the kiss. After struggled for the air about a minute, Tiffany finally broke their kiss. She sit on Taeyeon's stomach and pouted.

"What's up?" Taeyeon asked her. 

"Pabo Sica and Yul~" Tiffany poke Taeyeon's chest and bouncing herself on the kid leader's stomach makes the shorter girl feel uneasy. Pouting Tiffany on top of you is a major turn on for the kid leader.

"What have they done to you? F-Fany-ah, stop doing that. I'm still tired from last night~"

"I'm tired too but they makes me like this!" Taeyeon sighed as she just let Tiffany whined and bounce on her. She grabbed her phone and called the black pearl for explanation but after a few beep, someone else pick up the phone.

"What?!" Jessica dolphin scream heard from the other line. The kid leader startled and almost lose a grip of her phone.

"Where Yul? Why you have her phone?"

"Because i-i'm her wifey and she's busy p-pleasuring me down there. Seobbanggg~" Taeyeon had a jaw dropped as she hear Jessica's hard breathing while screaming Yuri's name. She can't take it anymore and immediately ended the call. She looked at Tiffany and gulped.

"The hell." The kid leader throw her phone on the floor and cupped Tiffany's face before both of them started to kissed again. They forgot about their tiredness from last night activities. Taeyeon flipped their position as she taking control over the mushroom. They get into the blanket again without broke the kiss. The kid leader bite her girlfriend's lower lip cause the mushroom opened and their tongue fight together. Tiffany try to pull Taeyeon's head but the older girl grabbed her hands and pinned it on the bed.

"Taetae~" Tiffany tried to complain about her hands but the sudden at her neck makes her stop. She bite her lips and closed her eyes as the turned into biting and . Their lower bodies collide together and the sensation from a movement between the two lower bodies makes both of them going crazy. Taeyeon take off her left hand from gripped Tiffany's hand and moved to the mushroom's chest.

"I never get enough of these." Taeyeon smirked.Tiffany free her hands and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck. She pushed the kid leader's face to her chest.

"Done with my neck, Taetae~"

"Next station, my favorite Ppani's body part after her y . Kekeke" The kid leader laughed as she buried her face at the mushroom's chest cause Tiffany to slapped lightly her shoulder and giggling.

"Dork ByunTae~" 

"Whiny ByunFany~"

"Ahjumma~"

"Pink Gangsta~" They started to giggling when Taeyeon stopped her biting and activities and placed her both hands between Tiffany's body. They staring at each other eyes for a while and smile. Tiffany get her head up a little and give a peck at Taeyeon's chin and the kid leader kissed her forehead. They ended up kissing each other face before the older girl move her lower part against Tiffany's. The mushroom flinched and gasped at the sudden touch and let out a weak moans. The movement getting fast while the eye-smile princess clenched the sheet tightly and screaming her lover's name countless time.

"Oh God~" Taeyeon slumped herself on top of her shivering girlfriend.

"Taetae~ m-move, i'm s-still sensitive~" Tiffany whined and pushed her panting girlfriend from her top. She bite her lips after the sensation of pleasure and try to regain herself. The kid leader by pretend to give her a koala hug but only to receive a weak slap at the cheek.

"You using me."

"What?" Tiffany looked at her pouted girlfriend. 

"You using me to pleasure you and slapped me after that."

"What the .." Tiffany looked at Taeyeon disbelief.

"Kidding, Fany-ah." Taeyeon laughed as she give a peck on the mushroom lips.

"I almost cursing you, TaeTae-ah."

"We should thanks Yulsic for this." Taeyeon try to find her phone but frowned when she look at the gadget near their bathroom's door. "Too far, i'll thanks them later." Taeyeon turned her head again to face Tiffany. They cuddled until both of them sleep.

 

"They can't wait until tonight, didn't they?"

"I didn't even get my earmuff yet." Seohyun sighed. The maknae makes herself comfortable in Yoona embrace as they laying together on the couch.

"Even earmuff can't protect your ear from omma's dolphin scream."

"I guess you right. No more quiet night for us, Yoong." Yoona chuckled at her girlfriend's whined.

"Atleast, they finally get back together."

"Yeah, i think can bear with the voice. Sulking Sica-unnie is no fun. I'm glad she smile agaiin."

"You can bear with their loud moans, Hyunnie?" Yoona kissed her girlfriend's shoulder.

"I have too, right?"

"Why don't we makes our own moans instead of just hear it from other couples?" This time the choding started to bite lightly maknae's shoulder makes Seohyun startled. Seohyun pouted as the choding's hand started to caress her thigh.

"We in the living room, Yoong~"

"Should we go back to our room?"

"We just wake up. Hold yourself." Seohyun said but she didn't bother to makes Yoona stop caressing her.

"I've tried but you're too hot to resist."

"It's still early in the morning~" Seohyun bite her lips when Yoona's started to kissed her arm and try to get her hand into maknae's shirt.

"We never do it in the morning. It's should be fun."

"I don't think there are any difference for do it in the morning or at night, Yoong." Seohyun seem in the deep thought.

"Really. So, it's okay for us to do it now, right?"

"I can't stop you, didn't i?" Seohyun sighed and take a glance at her girlfriend who smiling dorky at her. Yoona nodded her head and backhugged maknae tightly.

"Can we go back to our room now, Hyunnie?" Yoona whispered near Seohyun's ear before planted a kiss at her neck leaving a marks on it. 

"Makes it fast. I still need to practice my step after this." The maknae shooked her head as Yoona jumped from the couch and offer her hand to Seohyun, grinning. Seohyun grabbed her hand and get up but their lips crashed together when Yoona pulled her into a hug. The kiss start as a peck but turned into passionate kiss as Yoona roaming her hand all over Seohyun's body. She grabbed maknae's and squeeze it cause Seohyun to gasped. 

"Room n.o.w, Im Yoona."

"Yes, my lady." The choding carry her girlfriend bridal style and their lips sealed as she walked toward their room not care about the moans from the other room.

 

"Kwon, are you sleeping already?"

"No, i'm not, Jung."

"You know i love you, right?" Jessica looked into Yuri's eyes.

"You proved it just now, wifey." The blonde chuckled at Yuri's answer.

"Our first fight. I'm traumatized when think about it."

"Lets not fight anymore. I hate it when you're not around me. Lets make love instead." Yuri played with the blonde's hair. she kissed Jessica forehead.

"Agree. Seobang-ah~"

"Yes, wifey?"

"You gonna be very busy after the concert right?"

"Yes, film, commercials and Dance9. Can you wait for me?"

"I'll be a good wifey and wait for you at dorm. Just don't flirt with anyone."

"I never flirted, wifey-ah." Yuri looked at the blonde innocently.

"Yeah, right. Your UFO replies, seobang. 'Yul Oppa' really know how to sweet talking."

"Aigoo, my Sica jealous."

"Of course, only me can flirt with you." The ice princess in her sergeant mode. Yuri giggling at pouting Jessica and kissed the blonde's nose.

"You can do more than flirt with me, Sicababy. I'm all yours, my heart, my soul and my life. It's all in your hand."

"I promise you'll never regret to give your all to me, Yuri-ah. I'll cherish you forever." Jessica snuggle into the tanned girl's arms.

"I never regret everything about you, Sica-ah. You're the best thing that happen to me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello peeps!2101FBFA9A9464B53D1F69D2EB9E567F.gif

i'm sorry for the hiatus. busy with Eid Al-Fitr preparation. 40D8A49DF4F11B6470ED519DC343EDAA.gif

so, i might not able to update for a few day and i only do one update cuz i need to sleep well. tomorrow i'll celebrate Eid and eat a lot of food for the whole day! 3AE30E5BEAF080DD1E6A805638029AA7.gif

 

so, Happy Eid Al-Fitr to all my Muslim reader!

and please wait for my update, okay.

i'll makeup with u guys later.

sayonara 56BE36E39424FCCB16682052DBD6AE66.gif