34

Kwon Yuri's Property

"First concert. Success!" Fany screaming as they walk into their changing room. Almost everybody slumped into the couch but the eye-smile princess seem to over excited about their first concert.

"You not tired?" Yuri asked her.

"No. I'm happy so i didn't feel tired at all."

"I think i gonna die." Hyoyeon leaned her head on Sunny's shoulder. She take her phone from their manager and dialed her Tweety.

"Yah, stay away from my Bunny." Sooyoung pulled the dancing machine's hand away from Sunny and sit at Hyoyeon's seat next to her girlfriend. She passed a drink water to the bunny.

"When will you musical start, Sica?" Sunny asked the blonde who already leaned her head on the black pearl's lap halfsleep. 

"I'll having my flight back to Seoul tomorrow and the day after is my first day of musical."

"You must be very tired. Manager oppa, let Sica having a long break after our concert." Being a good leader, Taeyeon asked their manager to let them having a long break from schedule. Their manager give them a thumb ups before exit the room.

"You want me to go back with you tomorrow?" Yuri caress the blonde's hair but Jessica just shake her head.

"It's okay, seobang-ah. I'll be here again next week just have fun with them, okay?"

"Promise me you'll take care of yourself, okay."

"Pinky promise?" The ice princess show her little finger. The black pearl happily intertwined their fingers together and continue caress Jessica's hair.

"My 'appa' and 'omma' seriously a hopeless romantic couple." Yoona staring at her 'parents' while eating Takoyaki. 

"Kids, it's time to go back to our hotel." Their manager grabbed eyed Yoona to finish her Takoyaki faster. Everyone started to packing their thing and move from the changing room. The girls now arrived at the hotal and walked to their room together.

"Taengoo, don't makes any weird noise tonight." Sooyoung patted their leader's head before enter Sunny and her room leaving Taeny chuckled.

"I'll pass. Too tired for that." Taeyeon shake her head when Tiffany raise her eyebrow to her. The eye-smile princess pouted as they enter the room.

"Let me do all the work, Taetae"

"Control you hormone, Ppani. Lets just cuddle in the bed. We need energy for our date tomorrow."

"Oh, yes. Our DisneySea date. Can't wait for it." Tiffany do her weird dance again and beamed her smile to the kid leader.

"You surely very energetic tonight, mushroom."

"I'm happy so thats why."

"Stop that dance and lets have a shower together." The kid leader already half way changing her clothes when Tiffany joined her.

"y milky skin, Miss Kim."

"I still can't react well with this byun side of you, mushroom."

"Blame it to yourself, Taetae. Your byunness influenced me." Tiffany winked to the kid leader before walked seductively to their bathroom. They kid leader sighed.

"Control yourself, Kim Taeyeon. You didn't want to wake up late tomorrow morning."

"Taetae, i'm waiting."

"Yea, Ppani-ah."

Hyoyeon closed the door and find her girlfriend eating a bowl of rice and meat in front her laptop. She kissed Nicole's crown and sit beside the KARA's shikshin.

"Meat?" Nicole looked at her tired girlfriend with smile on her face.

"You still hungry at this time? It's almost 2 o'clock in the morning."

"Yes, i prepared this early so we can eat this together but since the concert finished late and i'm so hungry, i eat this without waiting for you."

"You wait for me?"

"I thought it'll finished around 12 pm. I'm sorry i can't wait any longer." Nicole frowned but Hyoyeon giggling seeing her girlfriend's guilt face.

"It's okay, Tweety. Lets eat together now. It's smells good." 

"Wait for me. I'll prepare the dish for you." The American girl put her bowl down and run to their kitchen. She put the rice into the bowl.

"Feel like a husband who just come back from work and my wife prepare a food for me." The dancing machine smile widely as she looked at the American girl.

"You like this feeling?"

"So much."

"Here." Nicole put the dishes on the table and handed a chopstick to Hyoyeon. She looked at the dance machine as Hyoyeon taste the food. Silent filled the room. Hyoyeon done sipping the soup with meat and smile to Nicole beside her.

"My Yongjoo really is the best chef. This is deabak!" They both giggling while having their super late dinner but who care about dinner at 2 o'clock in the morning when you having it with the love of your life.

"What did you said to Taeng?" Sunny looked at her girlfriend who locked their door. Sooyoung smile before slumped into the bed.

"No y time for her and Fany tonight."

"Why? It's up to them to do it or not."

"I don't want to hear their weird noise. For God sake can they atleast slow it down so we won't hear they do 'it'."

"We talking about byun couple here, Sooyongie."

"Maybe we should request for sound proof room for them." Sooyoung rubbed her temple.

"Headache?" Sunny patted her lap signaled Sooyoung to leaned on it. 

"A little. Just imagine those two in action. Nightmare."

"Yah, don't be such a byun. Aish, this group full of byun." Sunny give a glare to her shikshin girlfriend but Sooyoung just laugh her heart out. Seeing the bunny's redden cheek really fun for her.

"Why, jagiya? You know i only byun for you."

"Yah, C-Choi Sooyoung." Sunny startled seeing daring Sooyoung. She know Sooyoung can be bold but never expect the shikshin to be this bold with her.

"Lee Soonkyu, you should know this moment will happen." Sooyoung caress the aegyo queen's cheek. She smirk when she see her girlfriend's lost of word and her face started to be red like a tomatoes. Sunny bite her trembling lips as Sooyoung move closer to her face. She close her eyes when her skin feel the shikshin's breath and expecting their lips to be meet.

"Lets cuddle, Sunny-ah." Sooyoung kissed her chin and giggling seeing pouting Sunny before pulled the older girl to laying beside her. "Your lips miss mine?"

"Not anymore." Sunny pull the blanket and covered herself.

"But my lips already for more. Your chin just not enough for my lips."

"Get into the blanket and i give you my lips." Sooyoung punch her fist in the air before join her bunny in the blanket.

Meanwhile, the maknaes already in their bed. Yoona pouted and crossed her arms while take a glance to her sleeping girlfriend. Seohyun quickly finished her shower before get into their bed mumbling about how late they already are and she need her beauty sleep.

"Didn't couple should talking and cuddling before they go to sleep?"

"It's too late for that, Yoong."

"Can we atleast hugging each other and you whining to me about how tired you are. After that, i'll kiss your crown and says you're doing good early and we ended up kissing passionately and ..."

"Lets sleep, Yoongie." 

"I can't sleep. I'm in a same room, same bed with my Hyunnie for the first time. How can i sleep?" Seohyun opened her eyes in frustrated. She turned her body to facing Im Yoona.

"So, we're in the same bed right now. What should we do instead of sleeping, Yoong? It's already 2 AM and we really need our sleep."

"I just want to be like normal couple. Cuddling and all that stuff."

"I'm tired. Can we do that tomorrow night?"

"Hurm, okay but let me atleast hug you for the rest of the night." Yoona showed her puppy eyes to the maknae.

"No need to ask for that. I'm yours remember?"

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i need to sleep.

its already 0339 in my place and i have class at 0830.

good night people!

 

and

 

 

 

fully YULSIC at next chapter :D