5

Kwon Yuri's Property

"What should i wear, Fany-ah." Jessica whining to her bestfriend. She keep changing her dress for about an hour right now but Tiffany seem to be zoning out smiling by herself.

"Yah, i'm asking you a question right now!."

"What?!"

"What should i wear?"

"Just wear that pink dress. Sica, you're beautiful in everything."

"I don't know, Fany-ah. You think Yuri will like this dress?"

"She like everything about you." She answered halfhearted and zoning out again.

"This woman keep smiling by herself." Jessica waving her hand in front of the eye-smile princess. Tiffany looks annoyed by her.

"What now?"

"You keep zoning out and smiling since this morning." She take a seat next to Tiffany who cupped her own cheek, blushing hard.

"I totally out of my mind right now."

"Why? What did you do? You dating Nichkhun for real?"

"Yah, can you atleast find someone else than him?"

"What's wrong with that guy?"

"Not my type."

"Whatever. So what's up?"

"Aish, should i tell you or shouldn't i?"

"Yah, you want me to kick you? Hurry, tell me."

"I don't know, i don't know but she so cute and dork and sweet and we so close that time and our eyes meet and i feel butterfly in my tummy and pop! i did it. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh." Jessica dumbfounded looked at her mental break downed bestfriend. Tiffany hide herself in Jessica's blanket and giggling shyly.

"Yes, you're out of your mind right now. What did you do?"

"IkissedTaetae."

"What?"

"I.kissed.Taetae."

"You what?! Yah woman, why did you do that?"

"I don't know." Now is Tiffany turn to whining to her bestfriend. She love Kim Taeyeon like sisterly love since their trainee days. They always together and Taeyeon always by herside whenever she need the kid leader. She realize her feeling grown more than sisterly love toward Taeyeon when they had their first big fight. Taeyeon stop being beside her and they didn't speak to each other. She missed that kid leader so much during that time and she realize she not just miss the kid leader's present beside her but her care, her touch and her dorky smile. Tiffany know it's wrong for her to fall for the kid leader but she can't stop that beautiful feeling of being in love. She frowned to think about about but Jessica hugged her not wanting to makes the eye-princess sad.

"It's okey, Fany-ah. I'm not mad at you just can't believe you fall for that midget."

"Yah, don't called my Taetae that?"

"My Taetae now heh?"

"Sica." Jessica laughing at Tiffany. That lady totally looks like tomatoes right now.

"Fine, i'll stop. Help me choose my dress now."

"Just wear anything. Why you need to dress up too much. People busy dancing and drinking and making out in there."

"You not helping me, Fany-ah."

Meanwhile, at the living room Yuri and Sooyoung still try their best to bringing back their leader's soul. Taeyeon suffered from massive nosebleed and freeze at the couch for almost 7 hours now.

"Taeng, can you hear me? It's kkab Yul right here." The black pearl shaking Taengoo's body.

"Please, don't leave us, Taengoo." Sooyoung slapped the kid leader's cheek.

"She still breathing. Thanks god. Should we do CPR to her?"

"My lips still pure. You already kissed Lee Jae Hoon oppa so you do it."

"What the fishcakes, Soo." The two just ended up bickering with each other until sleepy Sunny popped her head out from the room.

"Having good time, guys?" She sent her glare. Sooyoung hunged her head low not wanting to facing the shorter girl whle Yuri pouted pointing to their leader.

"She lose her soul.Help." Sunny rolled her eyes and walked out from the room zombie style.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Lose her soul." Sooyoung answered without looking at the shorter girl.

"I'm not talking to you, shikshin." Sooyong bit her lip and still locked her eyes to the floor. She just too weak to face HellBunny.

"Fany."

"What about her?" Sunny looked at hesitated Yuri.

"Fany kissed her lips."

"What? Why? I thought she's the byun." Her eyes looked at the froze Kim Taeyeon.

"We don't know either. Sooyoung and i saw her kissed Taeng before run to her room." Sunny put her finger to her chin.

"Where is that ByunFany?"

"Jessica's room." Sunny knocked the door and opened it.

"Fany, if you really love that kid leader please bring her soul back. Those two looks like their ready for a funeral." She smile to the duo and close the door back.

"She'll be fine." The bunny looked at depressed Sooyoung and blank Yuri before went to her room back. A while later, Tiffany walk out from the room to their living room. She beamed her eye smile to those two.

"Taetae, would you drive around Seoul with me tonight?" Hearing those husky voice immediately bring Taeyeon back to the earth. She look at smiling Tiffany  jaw dropped and nodded her head slowly.

"Good girl. Now cook something for me. I'm hungry." Tiffany pinched her cheek makes the older girl had a nosebleed for a second time that day.

"Alright." They walked hand by hand to the kitchen leaving two bodies in total dumbfounded.

"Fany Effect."

"Agreed." 

"Yuri-ah." Jessica called her seobang from the door. She smile shyly to the black pearl and signaled her to come with her. Yuri get up and leave Sooyoung still dumbfounded and depressed in the living room. Yuri enter the room seeing a lots of dress on Jessica's bed and her cute pouting princess.

"Why you take out all your dress?"

"I can't choose what to wear tonight. Help me, Yuri-ah." Yuri chuckled to the ice princess's whine.

"You want me to choose it for you?" Jessica nodded and smile brightly.

"Our fashion leader asks me to choose a dress for her."

"Just choose one, seobang." Jessica sent her glare startled the black pearl.

"I don't know. You beautiful in everything, Sica-ah."

"Tell me something i don't know. Aish, how about this one?" She show Yuri a pink mini dress.

"Too short."

"This?" The white Greek dress

"We not attend an award ceremony."

"How about this?" Jessica take a peach mini dress and handed it to Yuri.

"No, it's too short. I don't want people to staring at you like a hungry wolf."

"Fany said their too busy dancing to notice me."

"The world stop spinning if you wear that. I only approve it if you wear that just for my eyes only." That words make Jessica blushed hardly. She pretend to arranging her dress to hide her overcooked red face from Yuri. In other hand, Yuri smacked her own head with her imaginary punch after blurted out those word boldly. Both of them avoid eye contacts but smile shyly to each other when their eyes meet accidently.

"Wear that." Yuri pointed to the blue dress.

"This?"

"Yes." She nodded and smile to the shy ice princess before walked out from the room. Her face feel hot and she can't stop smiling like a idiot right now.

"See you tonight, seobang." Jessica whispering while hugged the blue dress that Yuri choose for her.

 

__________________________

Tara!

in a good mood today.

having fun with my bestfriend; eating, chatting together.

it's been a while since we meet so i don't know if tonight i'll update.

maybe tomorrow.hehe

have fun people!bye!