65

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Sica-ah, don't too rough~"

"Stay still, seobang. I want my present!"

"I won't go anywhere and you sit on my stomach. Oh my gosh, i feel like throw up." 

"Just take it off and give it to me. It's mine anyway and i don't know why you play hard to get." Jessica scoffed and crossed her arm. She trying to take her 'present' off from Yuri but the tanned girl refuse to give it to her.

"It's clearly said that you need to use your cute aegyo and iness but you try to ripped it off harshly." Yuri take a breath after the blonde stopped moving on her stomach.

"I thought rough is y."

"Too rough is a total turned off, wifey." Yuri pouted. She turned the light on and looking at Jessica who looks like she just finished fighting with 10 UFC wrestler.

"Why i need to beg you for something thats mine? Oh, you have bruise at your arm, seobang~"

"It's because you kicked my arm earlier. Aish, i imagine you beg with your y voice while undress me and then, we started to kiss and then, you will forget about your present after seeing my y abs and we gonna have one smoky hot session on your birthday night, after that you'll say, seobang-ah, our sekshi session is the best birthday present i ever had." Jessica blinked as Yuri finished her words. The blonde seem to take time to understand what the tanned girl trying to say to her.

"So, which one is my present? The bikini or the ?"

"Aish, this is frustrating. I bought the bikini for you but i think it's not enough so i planned to makes you having a little fun before get it which is a hot session with Kwon Yuri. I guess it's not work as i planned." Yuri sighed as she leaned her back on the bed post. She really tired. So tired being kicked and punched by her beloved girlfriend. Jessica chuckled. She kissed Yuri's forehead and smiled at her pouted black pearl.

"Why don't you just say it to me. My poor seobang, sorry i kicked you earlier." The blonde started to kiss bruises on Yuri's arm and shoulder.

"Aigo, i asked you to undress me, wifey. I won't just go to sleep after my girlfriend undress me~" The black pearl started to whine and pouted. Jessica giggling when the black pearl didn't kiss her back and turned her head at the other way not wanting to face the ice princess.

"Yuri-ah~" Yuri gulped when Jessica sit on her lap and started to take off her shirt. The blonde successful ed her shirt earlier but didn't manage to take the shirt off when Yuri pushed her away. After throw the shirt on the floor, the blonde bit her lip and looked at Yuri seductively.

"The bikini look so cute on you. I wonder how do i look if i put it on me." Jessica started to pouted cutely. She tapped her finger at her chin and blinked her eyes cutely.

"Y-you'll looks s-so cute in it, Sica-ah" Yuri shuttered at the scene of her cute girlfriend.

"Chincha?" Jessica looked at Yuri with big smile of her. She hide her face with her palms and started to bouncing on the tanned girl's lap.

"You really think i'll look good? How do you know? I never wear cute pink bikini like this." 

"Sica-ah, what's with the sudden cuteness?" Yuri felt uneasy at her lower part. The cute Jessica Jung's attack really caught her off guard.

"Wae, seobang-ah? You don't like me now?" The blonde now faked her cry and hit the tanned girl's chest lightly. Shocked Yuri pulled the blonde into her arms and caress her back to calm the blonde. Jessica who hide her face from Yuri just smirked.

"Don't cry! I like you no, i love you, wifey. Baby, don't cry tonight~" The black pearl suddenly sing EXO's Baby Don't Cry while patted Jessica's back.

"Really? You love me?" The blonde said still buried her face on Yuri's chest. The black pearl nodded her head quickly.

"Yes, i love you more that my Ma juice."

"Take off the bikini and put it on me then." Jessica whispered near Yuri's ear and smirked. She bit the poor girl's earlobe and give a peck on Yuri's lip before staring at the tanned girl, smirked. The black pearl suffering a jaw dropped.

"It's stated that my cuteness and iness needed to make you throw that bikini away." Jessica take off her own clothes before sit on Yuri's lap again. Her cute mode activated again.

"Ppali, seobang-ah. I need to wear it. It's getting cold~" That deadly cute pout strike again. Right now, Yuri try her best to not having a nosebleed as the blonde started to whining at her. She looked at Jessica who playing with her fingers, caressing Yuri's bare arm that makes the tanned girl had a goosebump. 

"Sica-ah~"

"Wae, seobang? You need my help to take it off?"

"No, i'll do it myself." Yuri quickly take off the bikini while their eyes still on each other. Jessica bit her lip seductively when Yuri try to take off her jeans with her leg while her hand busy with her Minnie's top. After done taking off the precious bikini, Yuri handed it to the blonde but the blonde just smirked at her.

"I don't feel want to wear anything right now. I want my human heater the most." Jessica wrapped her legs around Yuri's waist and that just makes the black pearl losing her sense. She bit her lip hard as Jessica continue sneaked her arm around her neck and their face facing each other so close.

"I love the way you always treat me like a princess. You listened to everything i said. Surprised me with romantic events that sometime i wonder if i'm really deserve you, seobang-ah."

"You de.."

"Shushh, let me do the talk right now."

"Yes, birthday girl." Jessica chuckled hear that.

"I don't care if you can't prepared anything for me tonight. I still love my seobang." She sealed their lip with kiss. It's not a lustful kiss but a kiss with love. The great kiss last for about a minute before they apart for the air. Jessica tucked Yuri's hair to the side and caress her girlfriend's cheek.

"Don't stress yourself to plan an event for me in the future because at the end of the day, i still looking for you only. You're the best present i got since the day i come into this world, Yuri-ah."

"I just want you to feel loved, Sica-ah. I'll treat you like a princess because you deserved it." Yuri put her chin at the top of Jessica's head. They hugged each other for a while, enjoying the warm of their body.

"Seobang, i can feel your hard abs~" Jessica tighten her hug as she feel their skin touched.

"You like it?"

"Yes. The best part of your body and my favorite."

"I thought you like my handsome face the most?"

"You know what? I change my mind. I like your tan skin. y~" 

"I like your perfect porcelain skin, wifey."

"Don't copy me. Like other part of my body." Jessica merong-eh her black pearl. Yuri kissed her nose and smiled.

"Hurm, what's the most thing you hate?"

"Huh? Cucumber. Why?" 

"Other than that?"

"Melon?" Jessica looked at Yuri confusedly. She don't know why the black pearl suddenly asked her that question.

"You hate melon?"

"So much."

"Aigoo, but i love melon."

"So? I don't get you, seobang."

"I love melon. Your melons." Jessica burst her laugh and clapped her hand due Yuri's silliness. 

"You shouldn't buy that bikini though."

"And why is that, wifey? I'm having a hard time to get it for you."

"Because if i'm wearing that bikini, you can't have my melons." Yuri mouth wide opened cause by Jessica bluntness. Her ice princess turned into byun princess right now. 

"I don't see that coming from you."

"I'm a byun Kwon Yuri's wife so i need to be a byun too."

 

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyeong reader.

i don't like this chapter. 

but please read it anyway.

i'll make up with the next chapter.

 

i'm out.

 77606B6B15902BB66443F90B8D2D253B.gif