22

Kwon Yuri's Property

"It's still feel weird." Sunny sighed as they in the elevator. Sooyoung who munching a cookies looked at her. They staring at each other blankly for a while before Sunny wiped the powdered sugar on Sooyoung's face. Sooyoung grinned like a dork and feeding the bunny with her cookies. They walked into their dorm together getting attention from Yoona who sitting on the couch with Yuri.

"I saw cookies." Yoona staring at the package of cookies eagerly. Yuri facepalmed herself seeing her 'daughter' and greeted the couple with smile.

"You guys went to cafe together?" Yuri asked Sooyoung who trying to hide her cookies from Yoona.

"Yes, we meet at the cafe and can you makes that choding stop staring at my cookies?"

"Just give it to her, Soo." Sunny patted Sooyoung's arm before walked into her room. Yoona jumped happily hearing that makes the shikshin cursing the second maknae.

"I got a cookies, awesome ~ I'm gonna eat it, alone ~" Yoona dance their choreography.

"I got a girl, y ~ and you're alone, loser~" Sooyoung whisper to Yoona's ear makes the second maknae stop her dance. She looked at Sooyoung jaw dropped before the shikshin enter Sunny's room with a smirk.

"What the hell." Yoona staring at Sunny's room listening to Sunny and Sooyoung laugh. She sighed.

"What with the sigh?" Yuri asked her from the couch. Yoona walked to join her 'appa' while munching the cookies frustrated. 

"Seobang?" Jessica popped her head smiling to the black pearl.

"Yes?"

"Help me with my dress."

"Okay." Yuri get up and leaving the second maknae who pouting alone. Yoona mumbling by herself when Seohyun open their dorm's door and walking to the kitchen. She pour a juice into the glass and sit on their dining table.

"Hyunnie-ah" Yoona run to sit beside the maknae who looked at her blankly.

"What unnie?"

"Want cookies?" Yoona show the package of cookies to her but Seohyun shooked her head and smile to the Im choding.

"I'm full. Thanks."

"Buy new books?"

"No, our fans give these to me."

"What kind of book they give you?"

"I don't know but they said it's good for me." Seohyun take the paper bag from the floor and bring out the books. 

"Love For Beginners."

"In Love: Cherish Your Feeling." Both of them staring at the books in front of them. Yoona started to laugh while Seohyun's face turned red.

"They want you to be in relationship, maknae."

"I'm still young, unnie."

"You're already 22. It's okay for you to being in love right now."

"I don't know anything about this kind of love. I think guy is weird."

"I'm not weird. In love with me." Yoona flashed her smile to the maknae cause the younger girl startled. 

"Unnie."

"You don't like me, Hyunnie?" With her puppy eyes, Yoona put her chin on Seohyun's shoulder. Her breath give a shiver in Seohyun's spine. 

"I .. Of course i like you, unnie."

"So, lets together forever!" Yoona clapped her hand happily and continue munching her cookies.

"You're kidding right?"

"No, i'm serious."

"We're both girl."

"So?"

"It's not right, unnie." Yoona sighed listen to that. She pull the maknae's hand and intertwined their finger together.

"They say love is blind ~" Yoona sing That XX lyric with her swag style makes Seohyun giggling and hit Im choding's arm.

"Oh baby ~ you're so blind~" The maknae continue singing cause Yoona let out her alligator laugh seeing this rare side of maknae.

"Hyunnie jjang!"

"'I'm Seo-nopp Dog."

"Im Yoona love Seo-nopp Dog!"

"That's enough, unnie." Seohyun smile and patted Yoona who starting to do their Cobra dance.

"But it's true, i love you."

"Of course you love me. We're in one group."

"No.No.I love you like fat boy love ice cream."

"Huh?"

"I love foods."

"I know. You can't live without foods, unnie." Seohyun drank her water and looking back to Yoona.

"But i love you more that i love foods."

"Unnie."

"Seo Joo-Hyun, this Im Yoona will give up her love for food just for you. So, will you give up your love for goguma and give me a change to cherish you?"

"Unnie."

"Call me Yonggie now."

"What? I can't call you that."

"Why?"

"Because you're my unnie."

"So, you didn't want to give me a chance?" Yoona hanged her head low and turned her body from facing Seohyun.

"It's not like that."

"So, you do love me too? I'm so happy but why you can't call me Yonggie?" Yoona grabbed Seohyun's hand and looked at her with full of love.

"What about other unnie if they know about this. They must be upset with me."

"Let me handle that, Hyunnie. Im choding will protect her Hyunnie from anything." Seohyun chuckled seeing Yoona acting all dorky with her. She nodded her head slowly makes the second maknae jumping around the kitchen.

"Stop jumping, Yoong."

"Okay my Hyunnie."

They laughing together and Yoona feeding her new girlfriend with the cookies but they stopped their lovely act when hearing the door opened reveal the ice princess in her white mini dress. She looked annoyed walking toward their dorm's door followed by pouted Yuri.

"This is just fine, seobang."

"No, it's too short."

"I'm going to meet my family for dinner so it's okay. Nobody will watch."

"You're idol, Sica-ah. All eyes on you." They keep talking to each other without realize the two maknae in the kitchen. Yuri slammed the door and after that they heard Jessica's loud voice.

"Seobang, don't break the door!" Yoona and Seohyun look at each other.

"Are they together, Yoong?"

"I don't know, Hyunnie."