44

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Baby, promise me you won't kill Yoong."

"I'm not sure about that, seobang. She ruined our morning."

"That choding just love to teasing around."

"Yah, Kwon. Which side are you?" The blonde glare her fidget girlfriend who give her nervous grin. Yuri wrapped her arms around Jessica shoulder trying to calm down the icy blonde.

"Always you, wifey. Always by my wifey side."

"Good." They walk hand in hand to the exit door causing the fans to scream their heart out. Jessica flashed her sweet smile and waving to the fans while Yuri eyed her girlfriend proudly.

"You smile alot lately. They can't stop talking about your beautiful smile, you know."

"Happy to see they plus i have my seobang next to me. Lots of reason to smile nowdays."

"Auw, my wifey being cheesy!" Yuri hug her girlfriend frimly and grinning like a kkab.

"Learn it from my kkab seobang."

"I'm a proud seobang then." They look at each other sweetly before giggling together and continue makes Sone's heart going crazy. The Yulsic couple joined the other girls waiting to get into the van. 

"Sunny seem to be so famous right now." Sooyoung staring at Sunny who busy talking to the Sone. They keep saying how beautiful the bunny and Sunny seem to enjoy the praise. She taking a lot of selca with the fans.

"You must be very proud of your bunny, right?" Hyoyeon asked her.

"Of course i'm proud of her but she rarely spend her time with me."

"Heh, can't get enough of her? I don't know you're such an attention seeker right now."

"I just want her attention. She's my girlfriend for god's sake."

"Tell her about it."

"I don't know. It's not a big problem that need to be discuss. I just miss our conversation sometimes, and her aegyo for me, and her cute laugh, and her y body .."

"Sounds like a big problem to me."

"Youngie, can you take my picture with them?" Sunny waving her hand to Sooyoung brightly. Sooyoung give her an 'okay' sign.

"Thing you do for love." Hyoyeon winked to Sooyoung and pushed the shikshin toward Sunny. Sooyoung smile while taking picture of Sunny and their fans. 

"Does it turn out well?" Sunny asked the shikshin. They looking at the picture together.

"We all looks good together!" Sunny tell the fans and show them the picture that Sooyoung capture. 

"You have Instargram account?" Sooyoung asked her girlfriend. 

"Just made it four days ago. You want to have one?"

"I'll pass."

"It's fun."

"My account will only filled with your picture if i made it."

"Why? why? It's your account. I won't hack you Instragram, Youngie-ah." Sunny looked at Sooyoung confusely.

"I'm gonna post beautiful picture and you're beautiful, bunny-ah." Sunny can feel her cheek turn into pink color listen to cheesy words from her shikshin. She punch Sooyoung arms shyly.

"I love this side of you. You know that right?"

"And i miss you."

"Why the sudden 'miss you' thing? We always together."

"Yeah, but you always busy with your phone for the whole week. I know why now." 

"This is one rare jealousy issue. Choi Sooyoung vs Instragram. I'm sorry, Youngie."

"It's okay. Finally i have a gut to say it to you."

"You know you should tell me earlier so this won't get more serious." Sunny looked at Sooyoung with concern as they get into the van.

"I thought it a silly thing. Me, complaining about having your attention."

"It bother you so it's not a silly thing. From this moment, i'll give you my full attention." Sunny put her phone aside and snuggle to sit on Sooyoung's laps. Sooyoung put her arms around Sunny little waist. 

"I love us like this." They continue cuddle and ignore Yulsic couple who eyeing them disbelief. This Soosun couple really can kill with their overload sweet interaction. In the other van, Hyoyeon try to speaking in Japanese with her Nicole but fail terribly when she sound more like an alien. They ended up speaking Chinese-Japanese to each other.

"Lets talk normally, baby." Hyoyeon sighed. She can't believe Nicole can stand with their unique conversation.

"You can't take it right? Jung Nicole win!" Nicole giggling while her hand reached for meat.

"I don't understand a single word you said."

"Like i'm a native Chinese speaker, love. I just replies with random Japanese."

"So, we just waste our first 10 minute by saying random things."

"I don't think i wasting my time. I'm talking with my girl who i miss so much." 

"Jung Nicole, i miss you too. Lets have dance battle after i finish my concert." Tiffany take a glance at the dancing machine. She move toward Taeyeon who busy draw her puppy, Ginger.

"Does doing dancing battle can be consider as a date?"

"Yes, if you're Kim Hyoyeon and your partner is Jung Nicole."

"It's not a romantic thing to do." Tiffany pouted as she put her chin on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Do thing that both love is romantic. In their case, dance battle."

"Hurm, i see."

"What do you want to do on our date, Ppani-ah?"

"Cuddling with my Taetae. What about you?" Tiffany beamed her eye-smile to the dork Taeyeon.

"Two things. You and the bed." The kid leader earn a slap from her girlfriend. Tiffany glaring her kid leader but her cheek blushed so hard.

"ByunTa.."

"Woo, i just said you and the bed. We can eat together in the bed, watching movie. Stop thinking dirty, Hwang."

"Talking with the byun master. Can't blame me for thinking dirty, Kim."