68

Kwon Yuri's Property

Yuri wake up from her nap when she heard Taeyeon ahjumma laugh in front of her. The black pearl feel wanted to kicked the kid leader's but it will be a big issue later so she just mumbling by herself. The kid leader still can't stop laughing looking at her and Tiffany funny selca and it's getting worse because her laugh just get loud. Tiffany try to stop her but end up laughing together looked at the photo of both of them. Taeyeon pose like a drunk person while the eye smile princess showing her derp face. Suddenly, the ice princess stand up from her seat and smacked the leader's head and glare at the mushroom.

"Laugh like a retard ahjumma once again i swear i'll kicked both of you from this plane." Taeny nodded their head quickly. Taeyeon whined as Tiffany rubbed her head.

"Stop whine, Kim Taengoo. I'm try to sleep here." Jessica stern voice shut the kid leader's mouth off. 

"Thanks, wifey." Yuri kissed the blonde's cheek and returned to her nap again.

"You're welcome, seobang." Both of them put the glasses on and leaned at their seat posing like a boss while taking their nap. 

"Sica already snore, baby. Let's take more selca." Taeyeon poke her girlfriend.

"How your head, TaeTae?"

"It's fine. That's why Taengsic never happen. It's only contain violent skinship." Taeyeon rubbed her head as she take out her phone. Tiffany giggling and planted a peck on Taeyeon's cheek.

"Dork."

"You still want this dork, right?" Taeyeon smiled lovely to the eye-smile princess.

"Yes, MiYoung still want her dorky Taeyeon." Tiffany giggling and caress the older girl's cheek. 

"Good to hear my MiYoung said that."

"Stop being a cheesy ball, Taetae."

"Taeyeon knew her MiYoung love it when Taeyeon being a cheesy ball."

"I can turn both of you into a human balls if you didn't stop." Jessica whispering from the space between Taeyeon and Tffany's seat. Both of them startled and Taeyeon knocked her head at the window. 

"For god sake, Jess. Can you just sleep and leave us alone?" Tiffany glare at her blonde bestfriend.

"How can i sleep if both of you keep talking? Especially, with your loud voice, MiYoung?"

"My voice not that loud!"

"Sica unnie is right. Your voice too loud, unnie." Seohyun who sit in front of Taeny face her unnies. Yuri give her a thumb ups before put her glasses back.

"Seobaby, you should be at my side~" Tiffany pouted.

"I can't take my nap too hearing those cheesy lines of you. It makes me dizzy." Seohyun telling the truth to her unnie. Jessica giggling.

"See? Even Seobaby agreed with me."

"What should we do now? Taetae and i can't sleep~"

"Talk using a sign language will do." Jessica leaned to her seat back and beamed her smile to her frustrated bestfriend.

"I don't know sign language." Tiffany pouted while looking at her kid leader who had tears in her eyes. 

"It's hurt, Fany-ah~" The eye-smile princess kissed her head and patted her kid girlfriend's back. Both of them just stay in each other arms as Taeyeon give one of her earphone to Tiffany. They end up fall asleep while listening to music and Yulsic get their nap.

 

"Jagiya, come here. Let me hug you." Sooyoung pulled Sunny in her arm after the shorty keep rubbing her arms. Sunny accidently put her sweater in her luggage and it's cold in the plane while she only wearing a sleeveless shirt. Sunny snuggle in Sooyoung's arm. The warm touch from the shikshin makes her smile.

"I like to be in your arm."

"Don't bother to bring a sweater next time. You have me to keep you warm." 

"How about you? You didn't feel cold, Youngie?" Sunny rubbed Sooyoung palms with hers.

"The foods keep my body warm. I don't need sweater, just food." Sooyoung showed a muffin that come out of nowhere to Sunny. Sunny chuckled at her girlfriend obsession for food.

"You just can't live without food, don't you?"

"I might suffered without food but still alive. I'm die without my bunny." Sooyoung winked at Sunny as she whispered it not wanting for other to heard her cheesy line. Sunny bit her lip and crinkle her nose cutely.

"Aish, i'm blushing right now." Sunny fanning herself and the shikshin giggling and kissed her nose.

"My cute jagiya."

"My cheesy boo." 

 

Hyoyeon take off her glasses and flip her hair like a shampoo model. She get up and walked toward the stewardess who looking at her seductively. The dance machine smiled.

"Can't i make a call using this phone?"

"Pardon? It's only for emergency use, miss."

"Oh, it's an emergency and i really need to call this person." Hyoyeon looked at the stewardess seriously.

"I'll ask my team leader first."

"Okay, i really hope i can use it." Hyoyeon beamed her smile to the stewardess makes the girl in uniform blushed. After a few minute, she walked toward the dancing queen and smiled.

"You can use the phone now, miss." She handed the phone to Hyoyeon.

"Don't worry, it won't take long." Hyoyeon dialed a number and waiting for certain someone to pickup the phone. 

"Hello?"

"Hello, baby. It's me."

"Hyo? Is that you, honey?" Hyoyeon smiled hearing Nicole's voice sounds so bright. 

"Yes, i'm in plane right now and i can't talk for too long."

"How can you use phone while in plane?"

"I have my way. I just want to tell you that i'll landed 1 hour from now and i wonder if we can have dinner together at 8 p.m?" The stewardess staring at Hyoyeon and admire her romantic side.

"I would love to have dinner with you but you can just ask after you landed, you know."

"I miss you badly and i can't wait so much longer to hear your voice."

"I miss you so bad too." Nicole blushed when she said it. The KARA's shikshin pushed her plate of meats aside and start rolling on the floor. Hara and Gyuri who watching TV staring at her in disgust. Jiyoung throw the remote to the American girl but missed. Seungyeon pulled the plate and start eating the meat in silent.

"See you later, Love you." Hyoyeon handed the phone to the stewardess.

"Girlfriend?"

"Yes, Mrs. Kim-to-be. Thanks for let me use the phone." Hyoyeon signed their CD and give it to the girl before walked to her seat back. She put her glasses on and take out her phone, looking at her and Nicole picture together.

 

"Hyunnie-ah, i don't want to go to that recording. I'm so tired." Yoona leaned her head to Seohyun's shoulder.

"Just endure it for a day. You already agree to do it."

"I'm regretted it now. I want to have a rest with you." The choding intertwined their fingers together.

"You want me to come with you?" Seohyun looked at her girlfriend with concern. She caress her tired choding's cheek.

"It''s okay. I will busy with the recording and leave you alone at the set. Just stay at dorm and be a good girfriend." The maknae chuckled and nodded her head.

"I'll wait for you with hot chicken soup at dorm. Maybe a massage after that. Sounds good?"

"Yes, that will be great. Thanks, Hyunnie." Yoona smiled at her young girlfriend.

"Now rest. Take a nap. I'll wake you up when we're landed."

"Okay, let me hug you, my human pillow." Yoona wrapped her arm around Seohyun's waist and closed her eyes. All girl take a rest before facing another hectic schedule once their feet touch the land of Korea. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9462D1D46D5C616B0F9E53317F17129D.gif

waddup?

firstly, i want to thanked my 413 subscriber. man, i don't know people will read this story at first. you guys awesome!

second, my reader. I don't care if you're silent reader or what but 38000++ views? I just realize it and 'wow!'

thank you and thank you and thank you!!

4E37782EF46F292CFEBD8D19F8E6920A.gif

yeah, keep reading and comment ( if you want to, i don't mind if you won't )

i hope you having fun when you read this and i'm glad if i can put a smile on your face with my silly writing.

kekeke..i think i should sleep right now. it's 5.48am in my country.hoho!