Chp. 93

Kwon Yuri's Property

“Yuri-ah, where are you?”

“I’m feeding a horse. Why, Fany-ah?”

“Instead of feeding a horse, come home and feed me with food. I’m starving and everyone seems to agree to pass out together.  This is ridiculous! I’m hungry!” The pink lover talks in her ‘normal’ tunes make the tanned girl giggles.

“Passed out together? Are they drunk? In the morning? What are they-“

“They sleep. I found my girlfriend sleepin- No, I don’t know what to call it but literally, they wrapped themselves in the blanket together. Three of them!” Tiffany glares at her sleeping girlfriend who snores loudly in the blanket with Yoona and Hyoyeon. “Come home, Yuri-ah~”

“You have a weirdo as a girlfriend, Fany-ah.”

“That’s your leader, Kwon.” The tanned girl laughs as the eye-smile princess whining to her over a phone call. She startled when someone patted her shoulder but she quickly smiling to that girl. “I’ll be back in an hour, okay. By the way, I have something to tell you later.” She put her phone in her pocket and greets the lady who beamed her smile to the tanned girl.

“Who’s that? She must have a loud voice looking at how you put your phone away from your ear while talking.”

“Who else, the one and only; our Tiffany. Done with your horse riding?”

“Yup, I think it’s enough for today. Drink?”

“Why not.” Yuri showed her sweet smile as the two of them walking together toward the café. They laughing and joking around but ended up linking their arms together due to cold weather. Settle themselves comfortably at the secluded corner, both of them taking their time ordering hot drink.

“So, I guess I’ll be alone here next week.”

“I wish I can come here with you, Unnie. But, you now right. New Year means the start of busy schedule. I’ll find time for us in between, okay?” 

“Nah, I understand just don’t overwork, Yuri-ah.”

“It must be very sad. I can’t join you and other unnie for horse riding. Hing~” She makes her cute frown face but the older girl pinched her cheek while beamed her dimples smile to Yuri.

“Youngest one has to work. Let us, the unnies have fun for a while.”

“Let’s work together, unnie. A collaboration maybe.”

“Collaboration? Park Kahi and Kwon Yuri? What will our subunit name then?”

“I don’t know. Horse Lover?”

 

Meanwhile, at SNSD’s dorm a certain loud woman is on her bad, very bad mood after finding her girlfriend passed out in their living room still in her yesterday clothes. The Kim duo altogether with the Im went for a night drive last night

“Explain!”

“We fall asleep.”

“The position?”

“It’s cold I think.”

“So, you decided to get the warmth from them? Not me? Who alone and cold in our room.” Tiffany pointed at Yoona and Hyoyeon who giggles at the sight of the leader get nagged by her girlfriend. Taeyeon pouted but did not forget to glare at the two choding.

“I thought Sunny with you last night and besides, it’s so quiet when we’re home. I don’t want to disturb you sleeping, Fany-ah.”

“Really? You not telling lies, right?”

“No! Swear!” Taeyeon raise her hand up and looking at her girlfriend, try to show Tiffany that she telling nothing but the truth.

“Whipped.” Hyoyeon whispers to the doe-eye girl who nods her head in agreement.

“I heard that, Kim Choding.”

“Forgive me, T-Manager. I’m in my room if you think your girlfriend lie to you about last night.”

“What’s that even means?! Kim Taeyeon, are you lie about last night?!”

“W-what? No!! Yah! Kim choding!!”

“Urgh! I’m hungry and you annoyed me!” Tiffany stomped toward her room before slammed the door leaving Taeyeon frowned. “Get in here, Kim Taeyeon!!”

“Yes, baby!”

Yoona watch her unnies with smile on her face before she felt her phone vibrate. A text from her girlfriend makes her smile turn even wider.

From : Seobaby

My musical schedule….clash w ur filming rite L

From : Yoongie

Will fly back for u J

 

From: Seobaby

No, Yoong. Focus on ur filming.

 

From : Yoongie

No, Hyun. I’ll focus on my actress wifey. *proud husband smile*

 

From : Seobaby

Yoong… -.-“

 

From : Yoongie

I’ll come. No matter how or when. I ‘ll see my Seocarlett.

 

“Yoong.” Yoona smile as soon she heard Seohyun voice over the phone. “It will disturb your filming schedule and money too. We can always video call before my act.”

“No. I don’t want video call.”

“I can’t stop you, didn’t I?”

“You can’t stop a proud girlfriend to watch her girlfriend’s musical.”

“Even there’s kiss scene in it?”

“One should understand their other half responsibility. That is the price for dating an idol. Where are you now?” Yoona clicked the remote control aimlessly.

“Practice.”

“I’ll see you tonight at dorm right? I missed you. Bad.” Seohyun chuckled at the other line.

“Suddenly I’m craving for ground bean stew after practice. Dinner date tonight, Yoongie?”

“Dinner date it is.”

 

*********

 

“Panda? A freaking panda, Kwon Yuri?”

“The cutest panda in the whole wide world, Kim Taeyeon.” Both of them stand facing each other in the middle of their living room. Taeyeon read the script again before rolled her eyes dramatically. “This gonna be deabak, leader-shi.”

“My group member gonna turned herself into a panda. What kind of deabak is that?”

“I don’t know but I like the idea so, here I am. Heading to China and become a panda.”

“And I will be a narrator for you. Panda Yul. What’s wrong with Girls’ Generation right now?” Taeyeon look at the script of the countless time. She slumped herself on the couch and sighed. “I guess I have no choice but to do this.”

“Trust me. This will be fun!”

“I started to look at you as a panda, Yul.”

“Am I cute?”

“Ugly as satan.” Taeyeon merong-ed her member as they sit comfortably on the couch. “But, be honest to me, Yul. You do this to distract yourself, right?”

“What do you mean?”

“You keep yourself busy so you won’t thinking bout her.”

“To be truth, I do that so she can watch me, miss me to death and come back to me. Fix this mess and be together again.” Yuri stares at the TV as she sighed. “You think she can handle things well?”

“She’s your girl. You know her better than I do.”

“Ex to be exact but yeah, I know her well. She gonna be at the top of everything. She’s a princess anyway.” The tanned girl smiled but the older knew that’s not a normal bright smile of Yuri but a fake one. She still can see how hurt the tanned girl right now. “Man, I missed her so much.”

“You both didn’t talk?”

“Never answer my calls, next reply my texts. I think I hurt her so bad that day.”

“Yur-“

“Can we stop being like this, Taengoo?”

“What?”

“Sad. I don’t like it. We gonna get through this. I’m gonna get her back. I know she work her off right now and I want to do the same. Maybe right now is a bad time to everyone but I believe we will back together again. Until that happen, we have to work hard and be strong. I need to be strong so I can have my girl back.” Yuri straight up her body and looking at dumbfounded Taeyeon.

“O-Okay. If you said so.”

“I bet she will miss me once she watches the show. I’m positive about this!”

“Visit her while you’re in China. She might kick you out but who knew, right?”

“She’s in Hong Kong. It’s takes 3 hours by bus to go there from my filming site.”

“3 hours, so? You’ve done a lot of crazy things before.” Both of them look at each other before the younger girl smirks. The duo starts to giggle and laugh like lunatic while slump their selves on the couch again.

“How about surprise visit at her fansigning?”

“Too dangerous and besides, that guy will be there. I don’t know if both of you can talk in peace at all.” Yuri nodded her head and put a hand on her chins, thinking. “Where did she live at Hong Kong?”

“I knew her hotel, even her room too. Do you think I should hide in her room before surprise her?”

“Are you a stalker? Panda is not enough for you? Are you too bored to live as Kwon Yuri now? Where do you get that kind of information? I understand about the hotel but her room?” Taeyeon eyed her member in suspicious but only to receive the sight of Yuri rolled her eyes.

“Daa, her dongsaeng, my sister-in-law.”

“Owh, yeah. I forgot about her dongsaeng. Hide in her room? What if she calls for security?”

“No one can touch the new Queen of China.”

“F**k off,Yuri Panda.”

 

Yuri leaned closely to her manager while her eyes still looking at the models for iiJin Fall/Winter 2015 Fashion Show. Her attention turned to the phone that is on her manager hand, a cut from interview video of her Jessica. She takes the phone and watch it while biting her lips, controlling her disappointment from that girl reaction to every question.

"Oh, I didn't know that, but she's in Hong Kong? I see.”

"I don't know, I don't think so." 

“You don’t think so?” She mumbling to herself as she pass the phone back to the manager. The show not really catches her attention now and the tanned girl crossed her arms as she falling into the deep thought for the entire show. A flashback of Jessica beautiful smile and her charismatic persona before it slowly change when the reporter ask her about Yuri and if they will meet each other which is lead to the hurtful answer for the tanned girl. She can see the ice princess getting uncomfortable as the interview bringing up about Tyler and that makes Yuri felt so disappointed. “Why he always in the picture whenever I try to fix thing with you?”

“Yuri, are you okay?” Her manager asks as she saw the tanned girl already daze. Yuri smiles as she nodded her head not wanting to worry her.

“I don’t have any schedule after this?”

“You will attend the after-party, stay for an hour and we can go back to hotel after that. Why? Do you have other plan?”

“Can i?” She turns to facing her manager.

“It depends. What you have in mind?” Her manager already takes out her notebook to checking the idol schedule. “You free for tomorrow so I guess it’s okay.”

“Okay, cool but let’s talk somewhere else. Meet me at the restroom.” The idol gets up and excuse herself to the restroom. She make sure no one were there or at least not a person who understand Korean. “Unnie, here.” She called her manager and closed the door immediately.

“I have a feeling you planned something either it’s illegal or there’s some rule breaker things, Yuri-ah.” Her manager stares at the tanned girl before she sighed and leaned to the sink. “This related to the video I give you earlier?”

“You really a Girls’ Generation’s manager, unnie. You knew us well.”

“Spill it faster. We’ll see where we can go from there.” Yuri hugs her manager as she tells the plan. After checking with her fellow teammates, her manager looks at the tanned girl before knock her head lightly causing the idol to whine. “You should thank God for sending me as your manager.”

 

*********

 

“Mom, tell Soojung to call me.” Jessica walks toward the elevator as soon she arrived at her hotel. “That girl have to come to New York with us. Fine. Talk to you later, mom. Love you.” The CEO of Blanc & Enclare end her phone call with her mother as the elevator door opened. She stares at the person in front of her before decided to break the ice between them. “Tell the company that I will use my own team to produce my music. I will back when everything done.”

“Yes, Miss Jessica.”

“By the way, why I didn’t see you at the red carpet?”

“Oh, I’m in charge for Miss Yuri appearance at another event but she let me go when we heard the reporters get a little aggressive toward you at the interview.” The person in black shirt explain it carefully as he know how sensitive the issue for Jessica. The ice princess nodded her head and remind in silent. They arrived in front of Jessica suite and the guy handed Jessica a few document and things before walk away to the elevator.

Closing her suite door, Jessica found out the curtain have been move to the side giving her the sight of lively Hong Kong. She frowned as she remembers that is not what it like when she leave the room but decided to ignore it. “Maybe the housekeeping.” Entering the living room, she froze.

“Hi, wifey.”

“Yuri.” Yuri smile sadly and nodded her head. She place her wine and and keep staring at the view of Hong Kong. “How?”

“I have my way. Come join me.”

Jessica turn on the light and shook her head while frowning. “No, get out, Yuri.”

“You really don’t want to see me I see.” The tanned girl takes a sip of her wine and start to get up. “I can’t. I told my manager I’ll stay here for the night.”

“Well, that’s not gonna happen. Please, leave while I’m being nice.”

“So what if I’m not leaving? You will scream at me? Kick my ? Do it, Sica.” Yuri follows the ice princess to her room but Jessica turn around and glare at her.

“This is not a joke, Yuri. Get out from here! I don’t want to see you!”

“I miss you.” Jessica closes her eyes and sighs. She do not want to cry in front of the tanned, in fact, she do not want to cry anymore.

“I had enough. I’m tired crying for all this . Leave me alone.”

“I miss you, Sica.” Yuri walks toward the broken girl and try to hug her but Jessica stop her. The ice princess pushed the tanned girl lightly but to Yuri, it’s hurt enough that she could die. “I’m sorry.”

“No you’re not.” Jessica throws her clutch and walk quickly to the kitchen. She can’t bear to be in one room with Yuri right now. She drinks her water while eyeing Yuri who sits at the couch again. She takes a glance of Yuri’s back as the tanned girl sighed and takes another sip of wine. “You can go after you’re done with that wine.”

“I’m not going anywhere tonight.”

“Kwon Yuri.”

“Yes, Jung Jessica?”

“We’re done. As a team, as a lover, we’re done.”

“We can always start new. Clean slate you said, I’m okay with it.” They now were facing each other. Jessica face turned red as she held all of her emotion meanwhile, Yuri looks so calm. “I’ve been thinking…well, I can’t stop thinking since this happened. It might crushed us as a whole team but this give SNSD and you a chance to makes our dream come true. It’s happen in a cruel way but hey, this is life right.”

“What-“

“Will you give up Blanc for us, for the fans?”

“What? No way! Don’t bring the fans in this , Yuri!”

 “Why not?”

“Why not? Are you putting the blame on them? How low-“

“Our dream is to grant their wish, Jessica. That is SNSD’s dream. Can you do it? They wish for us to give them music, we gave them music. They wish to see SNSD, we gave them SNSD. They hate the dating news, we’re apologies. They hate the absence, we’re gave them big bow and apologies. We’re tired, we want to be happy, we want to catch our own dream but above all is the fans wishes. Can you grant their wishes, Sica? Can you give them SNSD’s Jessica right now? Not a Blanc CEO. I’m not trying to blame them, I love them and because of that, we had to do this.”

“You say like I didn’t cherish my fans, Yuri.”

“Our fans, Jessica. Your fans are happy for you. You do well in business; they see you all around the globe but how about the others. Their fans asking them when will make a comeback? Why it takes so much time? We stucked. Should we choose to let you chase your dream or should we grant their wish. It’s not a unanimous decision but for the sake of SNSD, Sica. We have to do it. So, please understand us.”

“Are they sent you to say all this? Are you just thinking about your pain? How about mine!”

“I came because I miss you. No one sent me here, well, the driver sent me here of course.” Yuri chuckled. “We all in pain, Sica. I watched you fighting to smile, controlling your tears. I knew but you get what you dreamed. Everyone need to sacrifice for their dream right.”

“I don’t understand you. Okay, the others stick with their SNSD’s dream and I got mine. Fine, it’s done. You explained it well, no hard feeling. I’m not a SNSD anymore and I wish you luck. So, now what?” Jessica already has tears in her eyes. She knows she being harsh to Yuri when all that tanned girl do is talking to her politely. “If there is nothing more, please go. I had a busy day and I need to rest.” She crossed her arms and lean her back to the wall. She can’t look toward the tanned girl or her wall will crushed. The ice princess fidgeted as the tanned girl walk toward her once again.

“SNSD can move on but I can’t, Sica. I’m the same SNSD’s Yuri but not the same Kwon Yuri without you. I miss you. I miss you so much..” She stand in front of Jessica and sighed. “I come here as Kwon Yuri.”

“Stay away from me, Yul.” Yuri nodded as she looking at Jessica. The ice princess no longer in her icy mode, she looks so vulnerable with tears drenched her beautiful face.

“I just want to say that I love you and I miss you. I don’t want us to be stranger.” The tanned girl can’t control herself as she pat Jessica head and kiss her forehead. “I’ll go now.”

That crushed the wall inside Jessica. She burst into tears and her knee can’t take her body anymore as she fall on the floor, crying her heart out. Yuri hesitated whether she want to walk away and give Jessica a space like she needed or to pull the girl into her arms like always. She too, let her tears fall.

“Sica, I- I’ll go, okay. T- Take care.” She caress the ice princess hairs for the last time before turn toward the door.

“Y-Yul.” Yuri closed her eyes. She felt so numb right now. Her hand already held the doorknob but her heart beating so hard, not fond of her action to leave. She wants to stay. She wants to work out things with Jessica. If there is no hope for her to come back to the group, she hopes that both of them still have a change to be together. “Yuri, I miss you too.” She smile. They still have hope.