91

Kwon Yuri's Property

hey,

we meet again. Happy Eid Fitr to all muslim. happy eat like a monster and gain more fat.

I’m right now, WANT  Girl’s Generation in Las Vegas Photobook.

Can all of you make a fund and buy it for me?

This author keeps dreaming about her Sicababy in swimsuit. Or maybe buy me a BLANC sunglasses? kekeke!

hope you guys enjoy this chapter and leave a comment.

sorry if i didn't reply yours or late to reply. sometimes, i read your comment before i sleep and forgot to reply it. keke!

and if you guys add me as a friend and get ignore, i'm so sorry. please add me again. i accidently ignore some of you due of my big finger and phone's small screen. i will try to lose fat at my finger and accept your request without fail.

enjoy!

#prayforGaza #prayforMH17 #prayforMH370

.................................................

 

“What’s wrong, Yul?” Jessica walks to her sulking girlfriend. She barely spend her time at their dorm especially after get busy with her and Krystal own show plus right now she in the middle of launching her own brand. It’s been almost 2 week they didn’t see each other and when Jessica get to spend her time with Yuri, the tanned girl give her a cold treatment. She hugs the younger girl arms but Yuri immediately leaves her alone in their shared room. “What the ?” Jessica follows the tanned girl but Yuri already leaves the dorm with her car keys.

“Where are you going, Yuri?” Tiffany who takes her shoes off asks the tanned girl but only to be left out unanswered. “Yah, what’s wrong with her? I’m homeeeeeee~”

“Shut up.” Jessica slumped herself on their couch and pull out her phone. A best friend she is, Tiffany join the blonde slumped on the couch. “What’s wrong with her?”

“Who? Yuri? How do I know. I’m not her girlfriend.” Tiffany move toward her best friend and give Jessica a koala hug while laughing. “I missed you so much, bestie! Let’s shopping together.”

“I’m tired. Move your big away from me.”

“Hing~ but you surely not tired to please your Yuri. Meanie Sica.”

“Only if she is here. She gives me a cold treatment since I arrived. I don’t understand her. She should tell me if there’s problem that bother her.” She frowned when Yuri didn’t pick up her phone. “Yah, pig. When we need to be at the studio?”

“Who pig? You wanna die? Need to get our y asses there at 6 p.m. Still had time for dinner. Do you buy dinner?”

“Hell no. I just come straight from the factory but only to receive this treatment.” Both of them sighed and start doing weird sound. “So, how’s life with two lover?”

“Not funny, Jessie. I still receive ruckus comments you know. Treat me nicely, please. This heart still hurt and sensitive.” Tiffany pouts and rub her chest but Jessica just merong-ed her. “Urgh, time like this makes me miss Tae so bad.”

“Oh come on. You’re so whipped, woman!” Both of them talking about Tiffany and her fake relationship when the eye-smile princess’s phone ringing.

“Hello Yello, mushroom~”

“Taetae~” Tiffany eyes disappeared when she heard her girlfriend’s voice. She about to get up but stopped before slumped herself on the couch again. “Oh really? So, you’re with them now? Okay. Yeah, I will talk to her about this.” After finished talk to the kid leader, Tiffany glare at her best friend who busy with her phone again, singing along her playlist. Jessica feels someone watching her and look at her not-so-happy best friend.

“What’s up?”

“Do you said somethi- No, do you and Krystal said something about type of people you want to date?” Jessica raised her eyebrow no idea about anything that Tiffany talking for a moment before quickly get up and grabbed the eye-smile princess hands. “Do you, Jung Jessica?”

Flashback

Amber walk into the villa with jaw dropped. She placed her skateboard and walk toward the living room while looking around that huge house. “Wow, you’re so rich, unnie.” The rapper join the tanned girl in the kitchen, watch Yuri take out a frozen pizza from her fridge. She helps putting the frozen food into the microwave before sit next to Yuri at the mini bar.

“It’s beautiful right?”

“Yup, I wish I can buy house like this too.” Her eyes caught a couple apron beside the fridge. “That Jessica’s? She know how to cook?” That llama earned a slap on her head from the tanned girl.

“Of course! She learning how to cook. Aish, this kid. How about you turn on the TV. It’s about to start.”

“Ay Ay, Captain.” Amber run to the living room before jump on the couch. Yuri who almost done with the snacks just silently curses that tomboy for almost ruined her couch. They finally settled on the couch and happily shouting when Jessica & Krystal started. “My Soojung so cute!”

“Sicababy! Sicababy! Aiyy!!” Yuri smile so widely as she watch her girlfriend on TV. Both Amber and Yuri will meet and watch the show at Yuri’s house every Tuesday without fail. Most of the time they will giggles and laughing like two idiots, sometimes Amber will shout at Yuri on how mean Jessica to her girlfriend and the silly argument continues every Tuesday night.

Tonight is like every Tuesday night since Jessica & Krystal show started, the duo watches the show happily but their facial turn sour as the sisters talk about dating. Pizza and cola left untouched as the tomboy and the tanned girl slumped their back and sighed.

“My style is so different from Johnny Deep. I’m a llama, still not unique?” Amber stares at the TV as the show still airing.

“Can’t date people who younger than her? We’re not dating all this time?” Yuri throws the chips away and put her leg on the coffee table. “Sooyeon? She hates it when I call her ‘Sica’? Why she didn’t tell me about it?”

“Unnie. Do you think Soojung referring to ‘that’ person? He has a unique personality. Man, I’m not match with him. She won’t leave me right?” Amber ruffled her hair and sighed. When she first heard about Krystal’s Instagram issue, she want to ask the younger girl but decided to shut off since they only a group member plus, Krystal had so much pressure about it so other f(x) member never talk about that matter. From that day, she always looks up to ‘that’ IG page and try to relate his post with Krystal. The insecurity in her causes Amber to finally confess to the girl and they ended up being together but her girlfriend never opens up with Amber about it.  So, when Krystal talk about guy with unique style with her sister, on their show it’s makes Amber wonder if the issue is true and Krystal do once contact with him.

“Nah, she said Jessica won’t like that kind of man for her. Chill.”

“But she does think that dating guy like that is interesting. Compare to me, I don’t have bad boy vibe.”

“You full of dorky llama vibe. Oh, no. Ladies magnet vibe. That’s badass.”

“But, unn-“

“I’m younger than her! Did she lose her mind or what? So, you don’t want to date me anymore, SOOYEON?!” Yuri screamed at the TV and takes a big gulped of her cola. Both of them in a mad mood right now. “You want older guy? Like that Tyler oppa of yours? off.”

“Both of us hate Kwon guys right now.”

 

End of Flashback

 

“Oh Oh Oh, you’re in big trouble now, Jessi. You’re bad bad bad girl, you’re so bad~” Tiffany imitated Jessica part in Mr. Mr. but get kicked by the blonde.

“No wonder she hates me now. Stupid J!”

“Why you even said that at the first place?”

“Yah, basically we’re in same age. There’s only months that makes her younger than me. She shouldn’t take it to heart.”

“You’re dating a sensitive black monkey. So fragile so jelly. Go find her and fix this thing, Jessi. It’s bad if she even talk about you and Tyler’s issue.”

“Why? What about it? I already deny that .”

“Well, he’s older than you.” Tiffany winked.

“That’s it? Just that and she assumed I’m having an affair with him? That’s ridiculous.”

“When it’s come to love, ridiculous things will be big things. Have you heard there are couple get divorces because of silly things? Husband hates his wife hairstyle, wife disgust by her husband fart. See, love is complicated.”

“Where did you learn about that?” Jessica looked at her best friend amusedly. She never knows that pink monster will even care about that kind of thing. “What kind of websites you and Taeyeon search lately?”

“What? Its general knowledge and Seobaby told us about it. That genius maknae.”

“Just cut it off. I don’t need that kind of knowledge.” Jessica tries to call her girlfriend but failed. She startled when her phone ringing but it’s her sister, Krystal. “Hello?”

“Hello, unnie. We wouldn’t talk about dating in our show anymore. It gives trouble to my love life.”

“Amber gives cold treatment to you too?”

“Yup. Eh, you too? Good, now we doomed. I can’t reach her since this morning.”

“I think they’re together now. Sad Husband’s Club hosted by Taeyeon.”

“Yah! My girl being a good friend calming them down! Urgh!” Tiffany sent a glare to the blonde before kick Jessica and walk toward her room. “Wanjanim! Prince! Where are you? Mommy home~” Jessica flip her hair and started to walk around.

“Ask Taeyeon unnie where are they. I need to talk to Amber.”

“Call her by yourself. Don’t worry. She will home later. We have practice at 6 p.m so they won’t be long.”

“I don’t think so. I know her well. She might hang out with other girl later. Damn it!”

“That’s your problem. Go stalk her using a GPS. Her phone had GPS right?” Jessica bit her lip and knocked her head. “Yah, pabo Sica. I should do that too.”

 

*********

 

Jessica grabbed Yuri hand and dragged the tanned girl into empty practice room. She clears and look around. Her speech practice and all just stuck when she see Yuri cold expression. Know that Yuri might leave if she didn’t start to utter words, Jessica walk toward her girlfriend and hold Yuri hands. “I know you’re mad at me and I want to explain that.”

“Make it fast. I want pick Bekah from airport.”

“W-what? Oh… okay. Listen, I’m sorry if I hurt you. What I mean by not wanting to date younger person is if that person few years younger than me. We… we basically at the same age. So, I’m not referring it to you… to us.” Jessica looks at Yuri hoping that girl to understand her.

“So, Tyler oppa is your ideal other half? He’s older than you.” Yuri huffed. “We’re in relationship here yet you talking about your ideal type? What? What we have won’t last long to you? One day if someone approach you and call you ‘Sooyeon-ah’, we will over?”

“No! T-that not what I meant, Yuri!”

“Then what, Jessica? It’s another cover? Creating a space between us in public is hard enough for me, Sica-ah. When you said that, all you-Tyler scandal rises again. I thought I’ll fine but my heart betrays me. It keeps telling me that something happen between you two. People talk about that birthday wish, why you keep fly to Hong Kong, he in New York accompany your shooting.”

“Yuri… Yuri stop… stop.” Jessica cupped her lover face and both of them had tears in their eyes ready to fall. “I love you… I love you. Don’t cry, please. I love you. I explain all that now.” She hugged the tanned girl tightly. “I’m sorry I hurt you bad.”

“Yeah, you ing hurt me. I don’t like that guy. He ugly. I’m more handsome than him.” Yuri sobbed and return Jessica’s hug. The blonde chuckled at her childish girlfriend.

“Let’s sit first.” Jessica let Yuri sit on the floor and went next to Yuri but the tanned girl grabbed her hand before pull Jessica to sit on her lap. Jessica wrapped her legs around Yuri waist cupped her girlfriend face once again. “About that birthday wish, he does confess to me. The night before his birthday and he said that if I accept him, no more oppa. He wants me to call him by his name but I can’t. I don’t love him because I already have you. So, I give him answer to his confession by wishing his birthday with ‘oppa’. Not his name. I posted it on my Weibo so the world know that he just a brother to me and never will be more than that. Okay?” Jessica glad when Yuri nod her head.

“Why you never tell me this?” Yuri looks at her with red eyes and running nose.

“Because I thought I’ve handle it, I don’t know it can be an issue to us. I tell you everything from now on.” Jessica put her arms around Yuri neck and kisses the tanned girl cheek. “Hong Kong. I’m doing collaboration with Li-Ning for their new product. New Li-Ning’s products by Jessica Jung. Plus, you now that I’m launching my brand soon right. They called me to see the final goods so I had to visit the factory.”

“Ahh…yes, BLANC. I- I totally forgot about it. Sorry.”

“It’s okay, seobang. Lastly, I promise you that I didn’t know that he is in New York. I’m in the middle of photoshoot when he text me about it but we never hang out together. I’m busy with shooting and my friends. That conversation about Soojung looking for boyfriend and me not wanting to date younger guy is just us having aimless talking.” Both of them look into each other eyes. “Please, trust me.”

“Only if you stop talking about dating stuff. I’m annoyed with it.”

“I thought girls like talk about it.”

“I’m a husband. Husbands hate that stuff.” Jessica chuckled and giggles. She nodded her head cutely before hug Yuri and leaned her chin on Yuri shoulder.

“Noted, husband.”

“Good. Get up, I need to pick Bekah now.”

“What?”

“What? I still need to pick that woman from the airport.” Yuri takes out her phone and dialled her friend. “Yo, American sistah! I’m on my way now.” Yuri pulled Jessica for a hug and kiss her forehead. “She just like a sister to me, Sooyeon-ah.”

“Wifey. You always call me wifey.”

“Okay, wifey. I need to go now. I will come home once I drop her at the hotel.”

“Hmmm… drive safely. Can’t believe I still didn’t have a chance to ride your new car.” Yuri smile widely and intertwined their hand together.

“It’s just a car. It’s nothing much compare to the fun of riding me.”

“What a dirty conversation you two had.” Yuri and Jessica turned their face to find Yoona crossing her arms and raised her eyebrow to her ‘parents’. Next to her is Seohyun who already hung her head low. Yulsic cheeks turned red before Jessica pulled Yuri to run from there.  Yoona patted her girlfriend’s head. “Sorry you have to hear that, Hyunnie. I can’t stop my parent from being erts.”

“Oh Lord….”

“Let’s go home, Hyunnie.” Yoona lead her girlfriend to their car. They just watching the night view, Seohyun take out her note and write things on it. Yoona take a glance at the note before pull the pen from Seohyun’s hand. “Enough work. You need rest.”

“It’s nothing, Yoong.”

“Rest.” Yoona pull the maknae’s head to her shoulder and Seohyun’s arm to hug hers. She gives a peck on her girlfriend’s crown now and then. “Stop looking at us, unnie!” Yoona kicked Hyoyeon seat in front of her who keep looking at the couple and giggling with Jessica.

“What?! Both of you so cute!”

“You make Hyunnie embarrassed. She won’t sleep if you keep looking at her.” Yoona hold her girlfriend not wanting Seohyun to move away from her.

“Awww… shy maknae. Sleep on her shoulder, Seobaby. We’re good even both of you make out at the back, just don’t make it so loud. I only have ballad songs in my playlist tonight.” Jessica tapped her headphone before put it on her ears. She winked at the maknae’s couple and turns her head to the front. The blonde push Hyoyeon head to from the maknae’s couple too. “Look at the front, Hyo. Let them do their thing.”

“I just want to know who youngsters do it. They’re obviously more into romantic stuff. We like it rough and full of passions. Hot love.”

“Nicole and I are at the same age, unnie.” Seohyun answered her unnie.

“We’re in fast track. Advanced.”

“We’re fast too!” Yoona kicked Hyoyeon seat again. Hyoyeon smirked before turn to face the second maknae.

“Oh, really? How fast, Choding?”

“Already completed all base. Fully mine.” Jessica suddenly clapped her hands and laugh with Hyoyeon meanwhile Seohyun whined at her girlfriend.

“Yoonggg… Aish, this is embarrassing.” Seohyun push Yoona away and hide her face with her palms.

“Omo, deabak!” Jessica let out her dolphin scream and continues laughing with the dancing queen. “I didn’t play any music and wait for that! Wow! Awesome job, Hyo!” Both unnies do their weird celebration dance while Yoona glare at them. She tries to grab Seohyun hand but her girlfriend just cross her arms and look outside the window.

 

*********

 

“Hyunnie, I’m sorry.”

“Just sleep, Yoong. We have to wake earlier.”

“You’re mad at me. I’m truly sorry.” Yoona sit facing her girlfriend who already tucked into their bed. Seohyun sighed and look at Yoona.

“Okay, I might mad a little bit but what’s done is done. Let’s sleep.”

“I can’t sleep.”

“Wae? I already forgive you.”

“Not fully.”

“It’s impossible to fully forgive you, Yoong. You blurted out too much.”

“You hate me?”

“No, it’s just impossible to forget about it. You make it hard for me to face Hyo and Sica unnie tomorrow. That’s all.”

“I tell them to shut their mouth tomorrow.” Yoona get up but Seohyun grabbed her hand. “They will listen to me. Besides, you’re their baby girl. They won’t let you feel uncomfortable.”

“No need, Yoong. Let’s sleep. You’re right. They won’t jokes about it or I will have a little talk with them.”

“Ohhh, your little talk. It’s worse than brainwashed.”

“Yeah, of course. So, let’s sleep, shall we?” Seohyun smile to her girlfriend and Yoona turned off the light and lay next to her. “I’m glad we can clear everything without fight.”

“Yeah, it much better like this. I can hug my girl, I can kiss my girl, I can cuddle with my girl, I can sleep with my girl….” Yoona pulled Seohyun for a back hug. She planted a butterfly kisses on Seohyun shoulder and neck.

“Y-Yoongie…” Yoona stopped and stares at her girlfriend.

“D-did you just moan, Hyunnie?” Seohyun on the hand wish she can turn back time and control herself. Her cheek already blushed and she didn’t dare to move or face her girlfriend now. Get no response from the younger girl, Yoona continue again and she can feel Seohyun body get tense. Yoona boldly pulled Seohyun and close the distance between them. She turned Seohyun body so the maknae fully laid her back on the bed. She hover her girlfriend and smile when the younger girl didn’t push her away. Placed her both arms next to Seohyun shoulder to support her body, Yoona leaned slowly for kiss. Seohyun get the signal and closed her eyes. Their lips touched and start to dance with each other.

Both Yoona and Seohyun already have their hand roaming on their body. Light moan heard from the maknae when Yoona bit her flesh for hickeys. Seohyun’s night gown already on the floor meanwhile Yoona topless, they want to feel more skin and cold air didn’t stop them from sweating.

“Can I?” Yoona asked her girlfriend with lust yet full of love can be seen in her eyes. Seohyun chuckled and smile. She nodded shyly.

“So what if they already complete all base!” Yoona and Seohyun startled and look at each other with wide eyes when they heard Tiffany loud voice from the living room. Tiffany having a late night chat with Jessica and Hyoyeon, joined later by Sunny while eat ice-cream after all of them can’t sleep. Those girl starts talking about lewd thing and suddenly Jessica and Hyoyeon open up about what happen in their car. Sunny laughing and rolling on the floor bringing Prince together in her arm makes the poor dog to barking. Tiffany try to be a good mother back up her ‘daughter’ and Yoona and scold Jessica for making fun about it. “Yah, Jessi. That’s your daughter too.”

“Damn it, that unnies!” Yoona hissed as Seohyun slowly push her from the maknae’s body and give her back to Yoona.

“I’ll give them a little talk tomorrow. Good night, Yoongie.”