75

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Hey, bestfriend~" Jessica patted Tiffany's cause the poor mushroom to yelped before glare at the ice princess.

"Not funny, Jess." Tiffany pouted before joined the ice princess on their couch. She leaned her head to the blonde's shoulder and sighed. "Love is hard." The mushroom mumbled by herself thinking about her argument with Taeyeon. 

"Still fighting?"

"No, just receive a cold treatment. It's feels like hell right now." Jessica nodded her head and caress Tiffany arms. "You think we can make up tonight, Jess?" Tiffany stare at the floor sadly. 

"Just a little problem, Fany-ah."

"I'm scared if she'll get tired of me. I always makes stupid mistakes." 

"Taengoo love you so much. She won't get tired of you." Jessica the television but stoned at her seat when Yuri past scandal rumors appears. Son Ye Jin appears as a guest and the blonde watching the interview seriously. 

"I have to exercise and eating healthy foods.." Jessica kicked the pillow and throw the remote control aside. ", why everything she like need to related with Yul?" The blonde looked at outside the window. She bit her lips hard.

"Come on, Jess. It's a long time ago. She just saying that she exercise. No big deal. "

"Do you think she still keep in touch with Yul? Look at Yuri nowadays, she having a hot abs and getting prettier days by days. You think she still have her eyes on Yuri, Fany-ah?" Jessica asked her bestfriend who seem to be out of words.

"I don't know, Jess. Like i said, it's a long time ago. Even if she still have something for Yul, you know that black monkey love you so much. She won't cheat on you. Remember the moments you guys had together and you can know how much she crazy over you." Tiffany smiled at the sulking blonde.

"Aish, why she need to appears in front of me right now. Stress~"

"Now, since we're stress, why don't we go out for little shopping. I need a nice dress for our dinner tonight."

"Envy you for having a dinner tonight. Where is my seobang? I need my seobang~"

 

*********

 

"Are you crazy, midget?" Yuri slumped herself into her bed.

"Yah!" 

"I'm not calling you, Hyo. It's Taeng on the line." Yuri pointed at her phone to the dancing queen.

"Oh, that midget. Fine." Hyoyeon nodded her head and continue practicing a dance beside the bed. She started to jumping and popping with the beat she made. Meanwhile, the tanned girl rolling in the bed.

"Spending time with her while i'm prepare something at our dorm. Please, Yul." The kid leader said to her over the phone.

"It's her birthday, you know. Are you in a right state for asking me to celebrate your girlfriend's birthday together only with her?"

"Take her for a dinner until midnight. I want to pretend to not remember her birthday before surprise her once she reached home."

"Yah, it's impossible to not remember her birthday! even if you cracked your head and lose your memory, our fans will remind you about her birthday. It's you wife, midget."

"What should i do then?~"

"How do i know. Why you don't want to celebrate it with her? She will upset about it." Yuri talked as she staring weirdly at Hyoyeon who suddenly dancing Tango by herself. "What the heck, Hyo?"

"Well, you know. We had a fight right now and i'm kinda want to punish her for that."

"Nice plan, Kim Taengoo. Making a girl's wounded heart bleeding on her birthday. Don't blame me if she commit suicide before she even reached home for your surprise. That's mean, Taeng!"

"That's why i want you to be with her, pabo. Please, Yul. I need you for this. I promise i'll prepare a nice surprise for her."

"Whatever. Just this time. Just because we're the seobang that i help you with this. Hope my wifey won't mad at me." They ended the call and Yuri sighed looking at Hyoyeon who still dancing happily. She fidgeted when her phone vibrated. A new email coming in. The tanned girl gulped.

 

*********

 

"Jess, you phone ringing. Pick it up, lady." Tiffany take a glance at her terrified bestfriend. 

"Keep looking at the road, Stephanie Hwang! Oh my God, why on earth i let you to drive today." Jessica scold the mushroom. She can't breath easily since the mushroom drove out her brand new pink car from their dorm. Tiffany still struggle with her not-so-good driving skill cause the blonde having a traumatic event of her life. "Don't simply make a U-turn, Hwang!" Jessica yelled as she glare at her bestfriend.

"What?! I didn't see any car at the other side of the road and we're take a wrong junction. I need to do a U-turn and can you answer your phone, Jung!" Tiffany yelled at the blonde back with her loud voice.

"You can't do U-turn in the middle of the road, Hwang! Oh my God, i'm still young to die!" Jessica grabbed her seatbelt tightly and her other hand take out the phone from her handbag. "Hello? Y-Yah!!" Jessica screamed makes a person in the other line startled.

"What now?!"

"Yah! You just crash a red light!" Jessica slapped Tiffany's thigh. 

"O-Oh, really? Sorry, didn't see the red light." Tiffany chuckled at her own mistake. She continue driving but more careful not wanting to get scold by the ice princess. 

"Sica-ah~" A male's voice from the other line called the ice princess. Jessica looked at her phone screen to see the caller ID after she absentmindedly pick it up earlier.

"Oh, Taec. Wait the minute ... Hwang, you crash the red light again!!" 

"Jess, you drive. I'm a horrible driver!" Tiffany parked her car and sighed hardly. Her hand trembling and sweat formed at her forehead. she looked at Jessica with a pleading eyes and almost crying. Jessica signaled her to keep quiet for a while before finally having a proper conversation with her beast idol friend.

"Hey, sorry about that."

"No, it's okay. Fany driving?" 

"Yeah, near to death experience for me. Why you're calling, OkCat?" Jessica take off her seat belt and patted Tiffany's trembling back.The mushroom having a tears in her eyes.

"Nothing, just wanna to hear your voice. How are you doing?"

"Everything is great except from now. You?"

"We'll have our comeback this week and guess what, i'm filming WGM next month." The beast idol smiled through his phone hearing the ice princess chuckled.

"Oh, you'll married next month. Congratulation then."

"Hey, thanks but i thought i'll film it with you since i do write your name. Well, you know because we're friend so it will be much easier to create a good atmosphere."

"My name? Thank God it's not me. Yah, OkCat! It will awkward if i be your wife, pabo. Aigoo, this kid. Remember our scandal rumors? I had a headache because of that. Who's that poor lady?" Jessica laughed while Tiffany seem to managed to calm herself after a minutes.

"Yah, you rejected me, Sica-ah? Meanie~ I don't know. They said a Taiwanese's singer. I don't know." He seem to taken back at Jessica reaction. He thought the ice princess will jealous since they become close and maybe the blonde started looking at him romantically but it goes the other way. Jessica didn't give any damn about it. "Hey, lets meet sometime. It's been a while." He try to sounds cheerful again.

"We kinda busy with promotion right now. Yah, you better spending more time with your international wife." Jessica giggling, totally oblivious with that idol feeling for her. They talking for a few minutes before Jessica excuse herself to driving. 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9C68FFDEB897846C94CB7C6AD28A9983.gif

chingus!

91FE14DB140A32FF218611312F31B3E9.gif

how long since my last update? (hard thinking.......still thinking......give up T.T)

sorry for my hiatus.

my classes already started and final year is superb busy. 

 

today maybe double update since i'm in the mood of dark yulsic

my yulsic heart is bleeding right now so drama will start.

 

oh yeah,

since it's a YULSIC story so i hope you can except if i write more yulsic moments from the other couple.

mianhae if i didn't write a lot about SooSun, YoonHyun, Hyonic or Taeny.

i do love them too ( i must be out of my mind if i didn't love them) but since i'm a hardcore yulsic shipper so yuri n jessica is my priority.

 

happy reading!

sorry if i didn't reply your comment but really appreciate your messages.

sorry bout spelling mistake ( i do reread my story from the start and holy God there a lot of spelling n grammar mistake but nah! too lazy to correct it)

please continue loving this silly story.