87

Kwon Yuri's Property

Sooyoung watched her shorty girlfriend dances with their male dancer while giggles and laughs with him. The tall shikshin sighed and keep mumbling to herself but Sunny didn’t notice about it and continue practicing the dance. “I can’t believe they want the male dancers this time. I don’t like this. That bunny clearly enjoyed this and I don’t like it. Damn you whoever gives this stupid idea….”

“Yah, hold me~ I might fall, you know.” Sunny slapped that male dancer lightly but not forget to talk with her aegyo. Both of them laughing and started the routine once again. “Just hold my waist. Why you so shy with me?” Once again Sooyoung sighed when she watched her own girlfriend pulled the guy hands to her slim waist. She stares blankly to the duo as Yuri leaned next to her.

“Look at that flirty bunny of yours, Soo.” Both of them locked their eyes to the aegyo queen but Sooyoung quickly look around their practice room. “Jealous much?”

“I never knew that I’ll go insane for that girl.”

“Sunny?”

“Yeah, I can’t believe I’ll fall hard for her and right now only God know how much I want to kill that guy for touching my woman.”

“Woo…woo…relax, buddy. It’s just a chorography, Soo and besides, you get yourself a dancer too.” Yuri patted the shikshin’s back and laughed. “Man, you’re whipped.”

“I didn’t flirt with him! Look at that! What’s so funny about the dance that she needs to be so clingy to him!” Sooyoung hissed as she shot a glare to her girlfriend. “Did she forget about me here?”

“Go talk to her then.”

“No. She should know about this. She’s mine and her body is reserved for me only but look at that … why he holds her hands? That didn’t include in our chorography!” Sooyoung get up and ready to walk toward her girlfriend when Tiffany suddenly joined the blonde Sunny dancing and laughing with their dancer. The pairs started moving like they in the club. “What the hell, Fany-ah?”

“Shake your booty, baby!” The eye-smile princess shouted as she and Sunny dance with their male dancer. “Come on, boy! Hoo!”

“She lost her mind or what?” Both Yuri and Sooyoung stare at the drunk-likely Hwang Mi Young. “I already told her to slow down with her Redbull drinking habit. She’s totally out of control right now. I don’t how Tae handle that crazy lady.” Sooyoung sighed.

“Oh…oh…hyper Fany is a blessing for Taeyeon. Trust me.” They look at each other and giggles.

“Unnie! I need oppa to practice our move!” Yoona nag at her fake omma-laws as Tiffany started to teach the male dancer her signature derp poses. “Yah, oppa. Come here or I’ll change a new dance partner.” The visual of Girl’s Generation walk to the corner and slumped herself on the couch, arm crossed while yelling to Tiffany.

“Ahh~ I need a break!” Sunny screams as she joined Yoona. She placed her head on Yoona’s lap while turned her face to Tiffany who take out Prince from its cage. “Haa, come here, Prince~ Come to Sunny Daddy~ let me kiss you, my white prince~” The blonde hold the white dog and let Prince her face while laughing cutely.

“She’s a flirter, Soo. That dancer and now, Fany? What happen? You didn’t treat her right?”

“Yah, Kwon. Watch your mouth.” Sooyoung side kicked her kkab buddy as she get up and walked toward Sunny. “Yah, do you want to have a dinner with me after this?” Sunny put Prince on the floor and let her girlfriend sit next to her on the couch. Unlike Taeny and Yulsic, both of them barely show their affection to the public much.

“What do you want to eat?”

“I don’t know yet. Why?”

“Fany and I want to have a coffee later at the café. You know that café that Amber worked?” The blonde petite girl looks at her taller girlfriend and tilted her head casually.

“So, you don’t want to have dinner with me?” Sooyoung try to acted calm even though she felt a disappointed.

“The thing is I promised Amber to meet her there. She worked tonight. Why don’t you join us tonight? We still can have our dinner there.” Sunny try to make a deal with Sooyoung who already sighed. “I heard their pasta taste good, Youngie.”

“Nah, it’s okay. I’m not in the mood of Western foods tonight.” Sooyoung played with her phone and talked without looking at her girlfriend. “I thought maybe we can have ramen or something together since I’ll stay with my family this few days. You know, spend quality time with you before heading to my home but I already have your plan… it’s okay.”

“Haa…so you won’t be at dorm tonight? I’ll miss you sleeping next to me then. How long you’ll stay with your family?”

“A week maybe? You know, helping appa with his foundation.” Sunny nodded her head as she watched Sooyoung typing something with her phone. “I might busy so you…take a good care of yourself, okay?”

“Yeah, you too.” The blonde Sunny leaned closer to Sooyoung and try to look at her phone but the taller one hide her it and stare at her girlfriend with raised eyebrows. “I just want to know what you are doing.” Sunny answered her girlfriend.

“I’m sending message to my sister. I think I’ll go straight home after this and she asked to buy her something.” Sooyoung put her phone in the bag as Taeyeon yelled at her members to continue practicing their dance.

“I’m sorry we can’t have a dinner tonight. I’ll company you next time, okay?” Sunny reached Sooyoung hands and looked at her. She can see that the taller girl turned quiet but thinking maybe because of the late dinner issue. Sooyoung give her a nodded and weak smile before both of them take their position and continue practice. Sunny continue with her bubbly self as she laughing and teasing around but one certain girl didn’t happy with it. She keeps taking a glance toward the blonde girl once a while only to sigh after that. Yuri who noticed a gloomy face on Sooyoung face decides to talk to the girl after they done that night.

“Yah, Soo! I’m going with you! Wait up!” Yuri put her arm around her kkab buddy’s shoulder as they walked toward the elevator.

“I’m going home to my family.”

“Drop me at our dorm in your way home then. It’s a same road right.” The tanned girl fixed her hair and put her cap on but a tap on her shoulder stopped both Yuri and Sooyoung.

“Forget your wifey, seobang?” Jessica glares at her fidgeted girlfriend. Sooyoung giggles as she walked away from the Yulsic couple. Yuri looked as the shikshin walked alone to the elevator to join the other before turned to face Jessica.

“Never forget you but she seem unhappy, Sica. I want to talk and maybe cheer her up a little bit. I’ll see you at dorm, okay?”

“Unhappy? She has a problem?” Jessice look at Sooyoung who busy herself with her phone and then to Sunny who laughing with Tiffany and Hyoyeon. “They not fight right? I saw them talking with each other just now. They look fine.” The ice princess fixed her girlfriend hair and cap before beamed her smile to the tanned girl.

“That’s why I need to talk to her. I hope you’ll be okay if I’m leaving with her right now.” Yuri asked her girlfriend and Jessica nodded her head before take out a mineral water from her bag.

“Arasso. Take this with you. You look so tired.” She looked around before gives a peck on Yuri cheek and cupped the tanned her face while smile. “I’m waiting for you at dorm, seobang-ah~”

“Ara, wifey-ah.” Yur grinned widely and both of them walk together to the elevator. Yuri put her arms on Sooyoung shoulder again makes the shikshin turned her face to her friend. “Let’s go.”

“Sica?”

“I’m leaving with them.” Jessica hugged the maknae’s arms. Seohyun leaned her head on Jessica’s as she sighed telling how tired she is right now. “Drive carefully, Miss Choi. See you at dorm, Yuri-ah.”

“Dae.” Both Sooyoung and Yuri wave at the ice princess who being dragged by Seohyun to their van. They turned around only to bump with Sunny and Tiffany. “You were leaving now?” Sooyoung asked her girlfriend.

“Yes, my car is over there. You?” Sunny looked at Yuri who standing next to Sooyoung.  “You not leave yet, Yul?”

“I’m leaving with her. She drops me at the dorm.” Yuri smiled. “Where are you going?”

“Café. You know a café that Amber worked as a part timer?”

“Oh, yeah. Say hi to her for me. Seriously, she has that much free time to work as a barista?” All of them giggles bid a goodbye to each other.

“Drive carefully, Youngie. Text me once you reached home.” Sunny patted her girlfriend’s arm and smile sweetly to Sooyoung.

“You too. Don’t drink too much. I love you, you know that right?” They looked into each other eyes for a moment before Sooyoung pointed to the eye-smiled princess who waiting for Sunny. “Go. Have fun tonight.”

“Aniya, what’s so fun? We just stop by and have a hot drink for a while.” After stole a peck on Sooyoung lips, they finally drive to their own destination.

Take a glance at the driver next to her, Yuri finally broke the silent in that car. “Spill it all.” Sooyoung look at her and raised her eyebrows. “I knew something goes wrong with you and Sunny. Spill it out.”

“It’s obvious?”

“You cancelled your late dinner, Soo and we all know how much you cherish your late dinner time.” Sooyoung blushed but both of them ended up laughing. “So, mind to share it with me?”

“You know that Sunny and I were different from you and Taeyeon’s relationship, right?” Sooyoung take a glance at the tanned girl but Yuri looked at her blankly. “I mean that we barely act lovey dovey in public like you and Sica or stealing a glance at each other like how Taeng and Tiffany always did…” Yuri nodded her head like an obedient child.

“Anddddd?”

“Well…it’s not that I don’t want to do it with her in public but I’m prefer not to show it. It’s my relationship and I didn’t wish to share it with anyone else but her….” She stops at the red light and sighed. “but I can’t help to feel bad whenever she playing around with people. You see by yourself how she laughing happily with that dancer right? I want to stop her but I don’t want other to know about us.” Sooyoung looked at outside the window watching people live their night life freely. Deep inside her, she want to be like Yuri or Taeyeon who bravely showing their affection toward their other half in public despite of bad comment from some homophobic citizens but not quiet sure if she can handle the pressure being criticize about her relationship with Sunny. 

“It’s okay to show it sometimes…”

“Huh?”

“PDA. Every girl will like it when their partner showing affection to them in public sometimes. It makes them feel special.” This time Sooyoung nodded her head and looked at the tanned girl. “I feel like I owned the world when Sica get clingy or show her aegyo to me in public. It feels like she telling the world that I’m her property.”

“You surely loved it, don’t you?” Sooyoung pokes her friend who already grinning like a crazy woman. Yuri just laughs and nodded her head.

“You have no idea.” The tanned girl then turned her head to Sooyung before continue talking to the shikshin. “Your problem… it’s not that bad. You don’t want the world to know about you and her? Fine but it can’t stop you from showing your love to her. A little gestures or flirts won’t hurt, you know. Fans might take that as a fanservice or you playing around with your group members. Look at Sunny, she can go to café with Fany together but our fans take that as two member night out. They didn’t make any bad comments when Fany called her Prince’s daddy instead of Taeng.”

“Arasso.” They smile to each other. “Do you want to be appa of my dogs?”

“Oh, no. I’m fine dealing with Hani and Sica right now, enough with our little family.” Yuri shook her head and rubbed her head faking a headache. “I’m trying to makes Hani close with Sica since we’ll live together under one roof.”

Sooyoung stopped her car in front of their dormitory building and watching Yuri put her phone into her backpack. She smiled listen to the tanned girl talking to herself. Yuri opened the door when Sooyoung called her. “Yul, thanks for the advice. You’re a good friend.” They smiled to each other and Yuri nodded her head.

“It’s not a big problem so don’t think too much about it. That bunny loves you, remember that.”

 

*********

 

“Soo?” Tiffany asked the bunny who smile reading a text message from her girlfriend. She looks up at Tiffany and nodded her head happily. “Reached home already? That’s fast.”

“She’s on her way just … you know~” Sunny winked at the eye-smiled princess before typing a reply to the shikshin. “Love you too, Youngie-ah~” She said it with her cute voice makes Tiffany jaw dropped.

“Urgh, stop talking with that voice, bunny. Let’s get a free drink from that kid.” Tiffany already walked toward Amber who seems to enjoy her time at the kitchen. Sunny staring at her phone before decides to call that person she exchanged texts with. She suddenly feels so lonely without her shikshin girlfriend.

“Hello?”

“Youngie-ah.”

“Yes? I’m about to reply your text.” Sooyoung put her hand-free not wanting to danger herself driving while holding a phone with her other hand. She waited for the person in the other line to speak.

“I missed you.” Sunny walked to the corner of the café. She leaned her back on the wall and staring at the road in front of the café through the giant window. She smiled hearing her girlfriend chuckled.

“Me too.” Sooyoung can’t help to smile widely. “Still at the café?”

“Yes, right now Fany try to get a free drink from Amber.” Both of them laughs at their silly member. On the other hand, Tiffany pouted and whine to the poor Amber for a free drink.

“I’m your big sister, Am.”

“Fany unnie. I’m just a worker here. I can’t give you drink for free.” Amber try to run from the American-Korean girl by taking order from the customer who already suffered a jaw dropped seeing two idols in front of them.

“Fineee… I’ll pay… with special discount!”

“What? We don’t have special discount, unnie!” Amber looked at her senior disbelief but ended up laughing with Tiffany childish request. She walked to the kitchen but froze when Tiffany said one name. One name that manages to startled the dorky tomboy.

“YOUR Jessica unnie asked for discount, you know.” Tiffany winked at the tomboy who sighs hardly.

“I-I’ll pay for Jessica unnie’s drink.” Amber hang her head low and mumbling to herself meanwhile Tiffany clapped her hand happily before take a seat waiting for their order. Sunny shook her head looking at her friend using a dirty trick on their junior. She gives her attention to Sooyoung on the line.

“I read about appa articles. He’s a strong man and with that article he wrote, I believe lot of people will get to know about that sickness.” Sunny talks about Sooyoung’s father article about the eye disease. She personally gives a high respect to Mr. Choi effort to educate people about it and of course, proud of her girlfriend who actively supports the foundation.

“Yeah, Appa called me this morning saying that the foundation receives a big donation from anonymous donator. He so happy that the foundation manages to give free treatment with those money.” Sooyoung can hide her happiness especially when it’s come to her family. She keep saying how happy she with the successful of the foundation to Sunny, her girlfriend who without her knowing is the anonymous donator that donate a lot of money to Mr. Choi’s foundation since from the start.

“Soo-ah, I’m proud of you. You’re a good daughter to your parents and I’m glad that you’re mine.” Sunny said it while fanning herself. She blushed every time they started saying sweet thing to each other and tonight, she blushed again. “I wish you’re here with me. I started to feel cold without your warm hug.”

“Should I make a U-turn?” Sooyoung asked her blonde girlfriend.

“No, pabo. Go spend time with your family. I’m okay here. A few days won’t kill me.”

“I’ll be home to you soon. I missed my other half already right now. I think I will lose my appetite this few days.” The shikshin the heater when weather getting cold with carefully drive in the night.

“It’s rare for you to lose your appetite, Youngie.” Sunny giggles.

“Well, I left a certain someone who always feed me foods. Foods won’t taste the same without that certain someone.” Sooyoung laugh at her chessy joke but to Sunny, she lost her words because of that. Who know that she can be so important to the taller girl? Sooyoung barely show her sweet side but simple words from that shikshin surely take Sunny to cloud nine. A girl that she has crushes on for a long time and become her girlfriend never failed to makes the blonde Sunny feel so cherished.

“Dork. I love you, Sooyoung.”

“I love you too, my Bunny…” Both of them smiled with heart filled mutual love. “… so much.”