32

Kwon Yuri's Property

 

"It's great to be back." Tiffany take a deep breath of Japan's fresh air from their room. She smile seeing Tokyo night light. Taeyeon who laying on the bed looked at her girlfriend, smile formed on her face.

"It's our second concert."

"Yes, it's like a dream. I always dream about it since before our debut and here we are, second Japan's concert of SNSD."

"We really good, didn't we?" 

"Never boring for being full of yourself, Taetae?"

"Spending almost half of my life to be this kind of Kim Taeyeon, i allowed myself to brag about it. We worked so hard and we reach all of this Fany-ah. You should proud of yourself."

"I thanked God for all of this." Tiffany walked and joined the kid leader in their comfy bed. "And i thanked Him the most for this." She wrapped her arm around Taeyeon's waist and leaned her head into the kid leader's chest.

"You should. God asked me to choose from people around the world to give my love and i pick you."

"Really, Taetae?"

"Yeah, He asked if i choose you because of your beauty but i said no. I mean why i need to pick you if that beauty will fade away?" Taeyeon staring at her confused girlfriend. Tiffany frowned listen to Taeyeon's answer.

"So, you'll leave me someday eh." The eye-smile princess pull herself from hugging the kid leader. She move away and give her back to Kim Taeyeon.

"Yes, only when i'm die. I told God that you mesmerized me with your forever beautiful eye-smile. That beautiful thing that i can cherish until the day i die." The frowned eye-smile princess turned her body facing the kid leader smiling widely.

"You really my eye-smile?" She pointed her wide smile while looking at the kid leader. Taeyeon chuckled at her girlfriend.

"Not forget your too. Jjang!" The kid leader show her mushroom a thumb ups before laughed ahjumma style. 

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon. This won't last forever. You'll find someone else with beautiful when we're older?"

"Yah, Hwang Miyoung. So, you said that your is beautiful? Full of yourself."

"Well, someone love it so much. Don't try to change the topic. You'll cheat on me later, Taetae?"

"We fighting over . . No, your pabo. I only love Tiffany Hwang's forever. Even when you're older i bet it's still jjang."

"Really?" Tiffany looked her and pouted.

"...................."

"Tae?"

"....................." Tiffany stop looking at her only to find the ByunTae staring at her favorite part of Tiffany's body. The kid leader drooled.

"Yah, ByunTae!" The eye-smile princess punched the kid leader shoulder cause Teayeon snapped to reality. She looked at the eye-smile princess with her innocent face.

"Why?"

"You staring at my !"

"I only joined you staring at that beautiful . The more the merrier right?"

"Stop looking at it." Blush Tiffany cover her with her hand but Taeyeon pull off her hand while smile dorky.

"It's mine eventually."

"It's my so it's mine, Tae."

"You my wife so my wife's is mine, Fany."

"Aish, ByunTae." Tiffany pinched the kid leader's thigh and rolled herself in the blanket like a swiss roll cake. The kid leader gives her a koala hug and kissed her girlfriend's forehead.

"ByunTae love her mushroom."

"Promise me you'll never stop saying that word."

"Sorry, Pany-ah but i can't do that."

"Wae?!"

"I need to sleep too!" Once again the kid leader let out her ahjumma laugh. She really enjoying the scene of mad Tiffany in front of her right now.

"Pabo." The eye-smile princess mumbling as she rolled herself back again in the blanket leaving dorky Taeyeon.

"Ppani-ah."

"What?"

"Let me join you in that blanket. It's cold."

"No, turned off the air-cond."

"Are you mad at me?"

"I hate you." Taeyeon sit on their bed after heard a sobbing from the 'swiss roll cake'. 

"Are you crying? I'm kidding, mushroom-ah."

"It's not funny."

"I thought you're okay with my jokes. I'm sorry, mushroom-ah." Taeyeon try to pull off the blanket that wrapped her mushroom but Tiffany didn't let her do it.

"Let me sleep."

"No, you're crying because of me. Let me wipe that tears."

"No, it's okay. Let me sleep, Taetae."

"Tiffany Hwang Miyoung." 

".................." No response from the eye-smile princess makes Taeyeon sighed.  

"You want me to out from here?"

"................."

"I'll go then. I love you." Taeyeon walked away from the bed and closed and lock their room's door behind her. She leaned herself on the wall and wait for a minutes. Meanwhile, Tiffany get up from the bed and staring at the door. She wiped her little tears and sighed.

"Pabo-Tae, i want you to keep begging at me. Stay for a while and i'll be okay. Pabo." She punched the pillow before hugged it frowned. She stay in that position before heard a knock. The eye-smile princess get up lazily from the bed and dragged herself to the door.

"Who's that?"

"It's me, Ppani-ah. Open the door." Tiffany startled hearing Taeyeon's crack voice from the other side of the door. She take a look from the hole and see the kid leader with teary eyes. Tiffany open the door quickly and the kid leader hug her tightly. 

"I'm sorry, Ppani-ah. I swear i won't makes that stupid jokes again. I want to let you calm down but i already miss you. I'm sorry, Ppani-ah. I love you so much." Taeyeon sobbing hard on Tiffany's shoulder. Seeing how fragile her girlfriend right now, Tiffany can't help to crying too. She pulled Taeyeon into their room and closed the door.

"Stop crying, Taetae."

"No, forgive me, Ppani-ah."

"Taetae, i'm not mad at you. Please, stop."

"I make you crying. I'm not a good lover."

"I make you crying right now so i'm not a good lover too."

"I love you and i won't stop saying it. I'll keep saying that even in my sleep." Tiffany chuckled hearing that from her cute girlfriend.

"Pabo Taetae. It's creepy to hear you sleep talking every night."

"You says it's cute before." Taeyeon whining while hugging her eye-smile princess tightly. Tiffany smile widely and put her chin on Taeyeon's shoulder. 

"Yes but not every night. I need my peaceful night too." They still hugging each other when the door knocking. Taeyeon opened the door looking at their very own bunny.

"What?" The kid leader smile to Sunny and Sooyoung who come join her girlfriend in front Taeny's room.

"I heard you cry outside. Is everything okay with you two?"

"Owh, yes. Just a little misunderstanding." Tiffany walk and back hugged the kid leader and beamed her smile to Soosun couple.

"So, everything okay now?" Sooyoung asked them.

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing, just check on you two. Aigoo, crying a day before concert. Fans will worry if they see that swollen eyes." Sunny pointing to Tiffany and Taeyeon's eyes but both of them laughing at their own face.

"I'm sorry for making you worry, bunny-ah." Tiffany makes her puppy eyes but Sunny just rolled her eyes.

"It's okay, we'll gonna go back to our room." Sunny walked to her and Sooyoung's room.

"Don't do it again. Both of you just interrupt our intimate moment." Sooyoung said as slow as she can not wanting to Sunny hear her conversation with Taeny. 

"Sooyoungie~" Sunny's voice from the room startled the shikshin.

"Coming!" Sooyoung dashed to their room leaving Taeny to chuckled. They about to close their door when they heard Seohyun's voice from the room next door.

"Yoong, it's been 5 times since we do it. I can't take it anymore." Both Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at each other jaw dropped.

"WHAT THE H-?!"

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello chingu!

sorry for the late update 

im so busy with my assignment and academic writing and bla bla bla

internet problem, out of idea.

i'm messed up this few weeks but thing getting better right now so tara!

update for everyone!

please enjoy it and do comment me :)

 

the maknaes couple after this and i still can't think about taeny's Disneysea date yet -.-"