21

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Where do you think she going?"

"Cafe."

"Which cafe? Y? W?"

"It's not your business. Why bother?" Yoona give her glare to the shikshin who already frowned.

"She ignore me. It's never happen before."

"Are you sure you didn't do anything wrong? That's weird too for her to ignore you." Yoona put her finger on her chin. Their sit together on the couch wondering why their bunny acting cold toward the shikshin.

"How can this perfect beautiful lady did something bad to others?" Sooyoung pointed herself makes Yoona rolled her eyes.

"Stop being full of yourself or i won't help you."

"I just saying the truth but not everyone can handle the fact i guess."

"I think i know the problem."

"Really? What? Tell me!" Sooyoung push the second shikshin cause the other girl fell and knocked her head at the floor. Yoona kicked Sooyoung and try to put her toe into the shikshin's mouth and that the beginning of their war.

"That's for pushing me! Eat my toe, shikshin!"

"Can we stop and tell me what the damn problem!" Sooyoung pulled Yoona make the second maknae sit again. Yoona still rub her head and mumbling words.

"You want to know the problem?"

"Yes, tell me!"

"The problem is you're too full of yourself and she hate it to die."

"Go to hell, Im Yoona."

"Even if i want to i can't, goddess go to heaven."

"You're not helping me." Sooyoung frowned. Yoona take her phone and dialed their manager.

"Oppa, Im choding here. Do you know which cafe Sunny unnie go just now?" Sooyoung smile widely to the second maknae and hugged her before Yoona kick the shikshin away from her. Sooyoung mouthed 'i love you' to Yoona but the other girl merong-ed her.

At the cafe, Sunny take a sit at the corner of that cafe waiting for her unnie to come. She drink her coffee while staring outside the window, sighed. She hate ignoring Sooyoung but she can help feeling hurt. That tall shikshin still oblivious about her feeling after all this years.

"I can't believe i'm falling for you, pabo Sooyoungie." She continue sipping her coffee when someone poke her shoulder. Sunny turned her head and smiling to Miryo.

"Sorry, i'm late."

"It's okay, unnie. How you doing?"

"I'm fine. So, whats up?" 

"Nothing. Just wanted to have a drink with you. It's been a while since we hang out."

"Owh, yes and you looks good right now. Love you hair." They laughing while Miryo keep touching Sunny's puffy hair. They talks about their career and enjoying their drink for a while when Miryo asked a question that makes Sunny startled.

"So, bunny. Spill that love problem of yours."

"What?"

"Aish, Yoona called me and asked about you."

"It's doesn't mean that i have a love problem if she called asking about me."

"You can't lie to me, kiddo." Sunny sighed.

"I guess you're right."

"So, spill it out." 

"What you gonna do if someone you love completely oblivious about your feeling toward them?"

"Wow, how can that someone do that to my Sunny?"

"Stupid maybe."

"Maybe you should tell that person about your feeling."

"I don't think that person feel the same toward me, unnie."

"Afraid of rejection?"

"I can handle rejection but i'm more scared about how that person see me after that rejection."

"Mind to tell me who? I hate guessing game." 

"Erm, i don't know how to tell you this but what do you thing about girl liking other girl?" Miryo looked at Sunny blankly and sipping her coffee slowly before staring at the bunny again. They stay silently a few seconds before Miryo giggling seeing anxious Sunny in front of her.

"You look cute right now, you know? Of course i'm okay with it."

"You scared me, unnie." Sunny pouted but Miryo just laughing at the bunny.

"So, that someone is a girl."

"Yes, stupid slow girl to be exactly."

"Well, that stupid slow girl must be very awesome that our bunny fall for her."

"I don't know why i fall for her at the first place."

"Tell me about this awesome stupid girl of yours."

"She love foods more than anything in this world."

"Ah, i know her." Miryo clapped her hand happily. 

"You know her already? I just said one thing about her." Sunny rubbed the back of her head looking at Miryo who smiling widely to her.

"It's not hard to guess when she's here." Miryo smile to Sooyoung who walked toward them. Sunny startled seeing the shikshin take a seat with them.

"It's been a while, unnie." Sooyoung greet Miryo. They greeted and talking to each other leaving Sunny alone staring at Sooyoung disbelief.

"I need to go right now. Ga in asked my help at the studio."

"But unnie, we .." Sunny try to make Miryo sit back but Sooyoung's words stop her.

"Nice to meet you, unnie. Say hi to Ga in unnie for us."

"Okay. Take care you two." Sooyoung waving at her happily before take a her seat. She staring at Sunny who looking outside the window not wanting to look at her.

"Am i that ugly that you refuse to look at me?"

"....................."

"I think i'm ugly, and nobody .."

"Stop it, Soo." 

"So, you do talk."

"I'm out of here." Sunny get up and ready to walk away when Sooyoung grabbed her wrist and signaled her to sit.

"Sit down and lets talk."

"There nothing to talk."

"I miss you."

"........................."

"I like you too."

"What the ..."

"Sorry for being stupid and completely oblivious about your feeling. Sorry for being too slow to understand you heart."

"How do you know?"

"Taengoo said that you like me."

"So?"

"You know what? This happen because we're too comfortable with each other. I didn't realize how much you meant to me because we not like others who can't keep their hand off from each other or showing their affection without shame. We beyond than that. We're like an old married couple."

"Just straight to the point, Soo." Sunny rubbed her temple hearing a long complex explanation from the shikshin beside her but a smile can be seen on her face. A smile that Sooyoung miss the most.

"To be honest i don't even know what the hell that i'm talking right now but some how, being ignore by you makes me realize how much i want you to be by my side. I'm still new to this feeling but i believe you can help me fall for you as much as you felt for me right now. I love to give us a try."

"That was ... That was weird."

"Yeah, i just know that you like me for about 2 hours ago and since that i keep thinking about you and decide to give us a try. I like you, you like  me, you know me well so there should be not a problem for us to be together right?"

"Yes, but still. This is weird."

"I think it's better for us to take this slowly."

"Agree." Both of them in silent again. Sooyoung sip her coffee and Sunny playing with her cake. Their eyes meet but they broke the contact with redden cheek. 

"Thanks." Sunny broke the silent between them showing her smile to Sooyoung. The shikshin nodded her head happily. Sunny drive the car as they on their way back to their dorm when she notice Sooyoung always take a glance at her and smiling by herself.

"What with that smile?"

"I wonder if it's okay with you."

"What?"

"Can i call you 'jagiya'?" Sunny chuckled hearing that from the shikshin. She try to hide her blush face but failed as Sooyoung giggling beside her.

"Yes, you can, Sooyoungie"

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

im not happy with this chapter but yeah, still posted it

bad headache + stomachache T.T 

soosun shipper, i'll make them much better in the future.

mianhe!