11

Kwon Yuri's Property

After finishing their interview those girls ready to go back to their dorm. Yoona still bickering and kicking each other with the kid leader. Not even Tiffany or Seohyun can stop those two homo sapien.

"Our fans will gone hysteria after this." Sunny mumbling as they enter their van.

"But Yuri seem unhappy." Sooyoung pointing to the black pearl who walk slowly head hunged low. Jessica trying to talk to her but Yuri seem lose interest to the blonde.

"Seobang, wait for me." Yuri stopped but she didn't smile to the blonde but looking around while waiting Jessica to arrive at her side before walk together into the van. That awkward atmosphere continue all the way home. Both Jessica or Yuri didn't speak but busy focusing at their phone.

"No more lovey dovey, you two?" Sooyoung speak up after a long silent.

"Shut up, Soo." Yuri stern voice startled everyone included Jessica. She staring at the black pearl but Yuri closed her eyes ready to taking a nap. She plugged her earphone and facing the window. She know she shouldn't be mad to the blonde but being friendzoned is especially after spending a sweet time together. Jessica can just smile and not answer question or cover it up with something other than 'bestfriend'.

"Did i say something wrong?" Jessica asked SooSun at her back.

"Both of you dating?"

"Eh..no..we're not dating." Jessica blush and turn her head to the front. She take a glance to the girl beside her but Yuri drowning into her music. She turn to the back seat again.

"What if we're dating?"

"Well, it's makes sense if both of you dating. She might mad that her girlfriend being denial about your relationship but since it's not, i don't know why this kkab acting like a crap right now." Sooyoung explain to the blonde.

"Maybe she had something for you. Did both of you being intimate at the club?"

"Intimate?"

"Sweet talks, hugging, flirting,making out,kissing blah blah." Sunny and Sooyoung staring at the blonde. Jessica seem having a hard time recall about their night out together.

"Well, we're dancing together and talking."

"What kind of talk?" Both of them looks like Sherlock Holmes right now.

"She said she'll protect me, i don't want her to dance with other girls and you know, i'm her wife.."

"Calling yourself her wife and friendzoned her after that. Epic. I wonder why she didn't killed herself yet. Pabo Sica." Sunny knocked the blonde's head. She feel bad for the black pearl.

"Sica-ah, stop calling yourself her wife if you didn't felt anything for her." Sooyoung looked at her with concern.

"And stop acting like she all yours." Sunny joined the shikshin.

"She like it when i called her seobang."

"That means she have a feeling for you and takes it seriously."

"Seobang thing? She takes it seriously?"

"That just our assumption. Ask her to know the truth." Both of them slumped themselves to their seat leaving the blonde dumfounded.

"Taengoo and Fany were fine with married to each other thing."

"I believe those two already had a secret wedding behind us." Sooyoung nodded her head listen to Sunny words.

"What the heck." Jessica frowned and glancing to already sleep Yuri. She can see clearly that perfect jaws line of the black pearl. Her tanned skin and soft skin.

"How do i know it hurt you if you never make a move, seobang-ah." She say it to herself while continue staring at the black pearl. Jessica Jung sighed.

Meanwhile, in the other van. Taeny lost in their own world and Yoona take this opportunity to sit beside the maknae. Seohyun trying to finished her reading when Yoona's phone ringing. Seeing the caller ID makes her curiosity raise up. Love One. She looked at her book but her mind thinking about the caller. She pretend not to listening to Yoona's conversation with the caller but the second maknae's aegyo makes her annoyed. Yoona who notice the change of Seohyun smirked.

"We'll meet later. Yes, i miss you. Bye." Yoona whisper the 'i miss you' part before end the call. She smile widely and kiss her phone before put it back in her bag. Yoona singing along with the music from the radio happily.

"Unnie, can you lower your voice?"

"Yup." Yoona nodded her head cutely and lower her voice but still smiling widely.

"Unnie."

"Yes, Hyunnie?"

"Stop smiling like that. It's creepy."

"This is my best smile and i'm happy right now. Can't stop smiling." Yoona tapped her finger annoyed the maknae so much.

"It's annoying."

"Meanie Hyunnie."

"Whatever unnie."

"Ok." Yoona playing Anipang and whistling when Seohyun closed her book and turn her head looking at the Im choding.

"You look happy, unnie."

"Of course."

"Someone special called you earlier?"

"Oh,yes.Very special."

"Ok." Seohyun open her book back and continue her reading. Yoona stop playing with her Ipad and poke the maknae's arm.

"Hyunnie."

"Yes, unnie." 

"Are jealous?" Yoona put her chin on Seohyun's shoulder. The innocent maknae look back to her unnie and their eyes meet. She smile to Yoona as thier face getting close.

"I'm not jealous, Yoona unnie." 

"Lie."

"I'm not."

"You ignored me after that call and pouting. Cutely."

"I'm focus to my reading."

"You finished that book a week ago."

"Whatever. I'm not jealous and please put you face away from me." Seohyun push Yoona's face with her palm and continue read her book.

"Ok, but just want you to know. It's my dad." Yoona kiss the maknae's cheek before sit back to her place. Seohyun startled by the sudden kiss and hunged her head low not wanting Yoona to see her red cheek. Yoona who taking a glance to Seohyun smile seeing how red the maknae's cheek.

"Good to know that." The maknae whispering that words for herself.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo!

another update :)

sorry for a hiatus. a lot of thing happen this week.

my bff's dad passed away and it's hurt to see her sad. (Al-Fatihah)

i'm not good when it's come to comforting people so feel bad i can't do anything for her.

and yeah,

busy with classes, assignment and proposal for our academic writing.

but tomorrow all of our class canceled (wehoo!)

so yeah, maybe i'll update more story :D

 

and lastly to my Taeny hard shipper's housemate,

i'll update your Taeny moment after i done with my Yulsic moment.

huahuahuahua!

 

need to go guys!

thanks for reading, commenting ( my friend and i really enjoy reading all of it )