1

Kwon Yuri's Property

All the members of Girl's Generation walked in to their dorm after finished the recording. Walked in like a zombies except for maknae who busy munching and chatting with Yoona, slumped themselves at the living room. Everyone sighed and start to throwing their bag and jacket everywhere.

"I can't move my body anymore."

"I'm tired and i need food. A lots of food."

"Someone please carry me." Tiffany just rolled herself on the floor.

"Sica, you almost feed me with your feet." Sunny yelled.

"I don't even care if my feet kill you. Too tired to move."

"Taengoo die. She not moving." Hyoyeon staring at their already sleeping kid leader. Yuri get up from the floor and looked at her.

"Aigoo, already drooling Tae."

"She might get up and sleep talking." Jessica poke Yuri arm. Not too long after that, Taeyeon get up while eyes closed.

"Hi, I'm SNSD Leader, Kim Taeyon!"

"Told you." Jessica smiled before laying back and slowly into her dreamland.

"Sica, sleep on your bed." Yuri looked at her.

"The room too far for me. Let me sleep here and wake me up after 2 days. Bye everyone."

"How can that woman sleep just like that?" 

"Sica, wake up or i'll drag you to your room."

"You won't do it, seobang."

"I will if you not move in 2 second." The blonde still in her same pose while smiling. She know Yuri won't hurt her. The others signaled Yuri to proceed with her word but the black pearl seem to hesitated herself. Sunny throw the pillow to her but Yuri just make her guilt's face. In the end, she carry the sleeping Jessica bridal style to her room. Everyone in the living room just rolled their eyes.

"If fans see her like that, they will re-thinking for calling her the ice princess."

"They might calling her clingy princess." Sooyoung still looking at the door in disgust. How can the unnie of her acted all clingy but being so chic in public.

"No, Yuri's princess. She just being a baby with Yuri." Tiffany smile to them as she drooling Taeyeon's hair. The kid leader smirked in her sleep makes Sunny who lay next to her pouted.

"Stop touch her Fanybaby, she might have weird dream again." Tiffany beamed her eye-smile to Sunny and get up from the floor.

"Wake her up, Hyo."

"I can bet that she won't wake up."

"Tell her i hurt my . If she do, you own me a strawberry ice cream." Hyoyeon glare at the eye-smile princess using a dirty excuse to wake up the leader but still give it a try.

"Taeng, Fany hurt her ." Eyes wide opened, Taeyeon dashed to Tiffany's room finding Tiffany laughing her heart out.

"It's worked, Hyo! Strawberry ice cream!"

"I hate you, Kim Taeyeon." She glare at Tiffany and move to sit next to Sooyoung. She keep her eyes to the Ipad and wrinkled her face.

"What's with the face?"

"Fans talking about Sica being daydreaming while we recording." Sooyoung read the comments. Hyoyeon joined her.

"Well, there nothing we can do about it. Sica and daydreaming is inseparable. She born to do that."

"They want her to be more cute and do more aegyo. Did she have a aegyo?"

"Only for Yuri."

"Yeah." Both of them sighed. 

Meanwhile in Jessica's room, the black pearl put her down slowly before wrapped the blonde with her blanket. Jessica open her eyes and smile to the black pearl.

"I know you won't do it."

"Your fans will kill me if i did."

"You're right. Aish, i'm so tired." She yawn makes the black pearl chuckled.

"Good night, Sica."

"Good night, seobang." Yuri walked out from the room and take a sit with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung in their living room. Both of them poke sleeping Sunny with their toes and giggling like a mad people. They waving to the walking Yuri to join them but stopped right away when Sunny suddenly get up and give them a glare.

"Once again and i push both of you out of the window." With that, she move to her room. 

"She not fun." Now three of them sit next to each other and leaned their head on the other's shoulder.

"Yul, you should teach Sica to do a aegyo." Hyoyeon speak out.

"Why i need to teach her? She have a aegyo and it's cute."

"She only show it to you not to the fans."

"Owh, i don't know. She just not into that i guess."

"Fans said that she seem to looks cold and chic." Sooyoung added.

"Imagine Sica doing a aegyo like Sunny. Aish, thats scary." All of them facepalmed themselves but giggling imagine that thing again.

"Total awkward." Hyoyeon stated.

"The end of the world." Sooyoung cracked to laugh.

"Cute." Yuri smiling dorky. They stay for a little while before heading to their own room. The goddess need their beauty sleep. In the other room, Tiffany sighing while Taeyeon try to touch her .

"It's not hurt, Tae."

"Hyo told me."

"I just want you to wake up and sleep in your room."

"You can just wake me up."

"We tried but you seem death to us."

"Never mind. Are sure it's not hurt?"

"Take you hand away, Taetae. It's perfectly fine and please sleep."

"Can i sleep here? My room is too far." She makes that puppy eyes to the eye-smile princess who facepalmed herself.

"Alright, turn off the light and get in here." Taeyeon smile widely, turned the light off and jumped happily in the bed. She backhugged Tiffany who chuckled with the kid leader's antic.

"Good night, mushroom."

"Night, Tae."