67

Kwon Yuri's Property

"Yul, i need you hel..wow!" Taeyeon stopped at the suite's door. Her eye locked at the ice princess who wear a pink polka dot robe with a short. Her byun mode activated. Yuri noticed her kid leader drooling over her girlfriend and quickly pulled Jessica into her arm and cover the ice princess milky thigh with her palms.

"Yah, don't stare at my wife, byunTaeng!"

'Aish, you not fun, Kwon Yuri."

"Yah!" Both Jessica and Yuri yelled at their byun leader before the ice princess walked leaving the two in the living room. Yuri pouted seeing her girlfriend walk away before glaring at Taeyeon who acting like it's not her fault. The kid leader sit on the couch and looked at Yuri, innocently.

"I really want to kill you, Kim."

"You can't. My fans will haunt you forever."

"Whatever, what do you want?" Yuri handed a can of drink to the older girl.

"Haa, i want ...It's that hickeys?" Taeyeon pointed at Yuri's neck. She have this big eye and try to touch the black pearl's neck but Yuri smacked her head.

"Like you never had it and stop touching me, byun."

"Wow, that's deabak. I thought Taeny the byun among us. Salute to Yulsic, the Royal Couple and the new byun couple." Taeyeon chuckled at her own stupid joke. Yuri just rubbed her temple and glare the kid leader.

"What.do.you.want?"

"Haa, almost forgot because of that hickeys but seriously it's deabak. Yeah, what i need? Oh, yeah. I need your help with the blender. I want to blend some orange but the blender didn't work. It's weird and i'm thirsty."

"Did you put some water in the blender after the oranges?"

"Did we need to put water?"

"Of course, pabo."

"How much water i need?" Taeyeon pulled her phone to write the instruction.

"I don't know. Depends on how much oranges you used but don't put too much." Taeyeon nodded her head and kissed the black pearl's cheek before get up from the couch.

"Taeng, don't kiss my seobang!" Jessica froze in front of their room. Taeyeon smirked and pulled Yuri for another kiss and smirked.

"Taeri is real!!" The kid leader run back to her suite with her ahjumma laughed filled the level. Jessica pouted and walked toward the startled black pearl. She wiped the black pearl's cheek.

"Taeri is fake and this cheek is mine. Remind me to plan her murder, seobang." Yuri nodded cutely and hugged the ice princess. Jessica giggling at Yuri cuteness and patted her girlfriend . 

"I'll tell Fany about her byun girlfriend."

 

Girl's Generation completed their Japan's second tour and ready to come back to Korea again. The girl busy packing their luggage and enjoy their last night in Japan. Yoona and Sooyoung having trouble with their luggage since their bought a lot of snack. Those two having a serious discussion at the hallway.

"I need more luggage for my snacks. I won't leave Japan without this crackers." Yoona showed Sooyoung a bag full of crackers and frowned.

"Me too. I like this sweets but there is no more space to put it."

"Have you tried to put it in Sunny unnie's luggage?"

"I can't. I already take half of her luggage space for instant udon. How about Seobaby?" Sooyoung munching Yoona's crackers.

"She only allowed goguma and baby tomatoes. Aish, i'm so sad. My precious crackers. It's have Rilakkuma's image on it." Yoona joined Sooyoung munching the crackers at the hallway. Seohyun's head popped out from their suite and staring blankly to the shikshin duo.

"Yoong, you need to packing your luggage. It's almost 12 o'clock and i need to sleep."

"Hyunnie, what should i do with this? I can't just leave it here. I need this crakers in my life." Yoona fake a cry and hugged the crackers tightly. Seohyun sighed and rubbed her temple.

"You just stuffed one big luggage with your snacks. You won't die without it, Yoong."

"B-but, it's has Rilakkuma!~"

"You really will die without it, Yoong?" Seohyun looked at her pouting girlfriend. Yoona nodded her head and kissed the crackers. Sooyoung opened her third crackers while watching the maknaes.

"Have a good life with that crackers then. I thought you will choose me in Minnie's bikini tonight but  i was wrong. Good night, Yoongie." Seohyun flipped her hair and closed the door leaving Yoona jaw dropped. The second maknae throw the crackers to Sooyoung before run with full speed to her suite.

"Hyunnie-ah, i give up on foods for you. Open the door, baby!"

"You have no loyalty, Im Yoona." Sooyoung pick up the crackers and continue munching alone at the hallway. She stopped when a short hair girl walked toward her and take a seat beside the shikshin.

"Lets go to our room, Sooyoungie."

"No, this crackers and sweets need me. I'm stay here with them."

"Haish, come on, Youngie. I can't sleep without you."

"Take a pillow and sleep with me here." Sooyoung looked at dumbfounded Sunny while putting a sweet and cracker into at the same time.

"Seriously?" Sunny get up and glaring the shikshin angrily. 

"Kidding, jagiya. I'll leave foods just for you." Sooyoung pulled Sunny into her arms and eyed the snack sadly.

"Lets go. Take that snacks with you. I still have some space for it somewhere in my luggage." Sunny buried her face on Sooyoung's chest and wrapped her arm around Sooyoung's waist. The shikshin smiled widely and kiss her forehead. Sunny still hugged the shikshin as they start walk toward the suite.

"My jagiya is the best." Sooyoung keep kissed the bunny's forehead as they walked in that weird position to their suite. 

"So do my boo."

 

"Taetae, stop play around and help me packing."

"It's still early, Fany-ah. Look at this dookong! It's colorful!" Tiffany sighed. The kid leader didn't started with her packing but having fun with a bunch of dookong plush that their fans give. Their bed full with that plush and it's makes her annoyed.

"I'm tired, Taetae. Please, packing your luggage and those plush so i can sleep in the bed. We have early flight to catch tomorrow."

"I'll pack later. I want to take a selca with dookong before that. Lets join me, baby!" The kid leader smiled at her tired girlfriend but the American girl just rolled her eyes and continue put her clothes in the luggage.

"I'll sleep with Hyo tonight." Tiffany murmured but the kid leader still can hear that. Taeyeon stop playing her dookong and looked at Tiffany with her puppy eyes.

"Ppani-ah. Please, don't leave me~"

"So, start packing right now. I need to sleep, Taetae. I want to cuddle with you on our last night in Japan but you acting like a kid right now." Tiffany frowned. She feel so frustrated with Taeyeon right now. The kid leader seem to busy with her plush and phone. The eye-smile princess throw her last dress before take her luggage to the living room. After a few minute, Taeyeon dragged her luggage to the living room and walked toward the eye-smile princess who watching TV half-asleep.

"Fany-ah, let's sleep. I already finished packing." Taeyeon caress the mushroom's arm while Tiffany still locked her eyes to the Japanese drama.

"Call me after your done play with your dookong. I'm watching this drama."

"You don't even understand what they said. I already packing all dookong, Fany-ah. Come, let's cuddling before we sleep." Taeyeon give her hand and Tiffany take it. The kid leader intertwined their fingers and kissed the mushroom's cheek.

"I'm sorry for acting like a kid." Taeyeon looked into her girlfriend's eye asking for forgiveness.

"Just, don't do it again or i burn all of them. Spend more time with me~" Both of them get into the bed and cuddling. Tiffany leaned her head on Taeyeon's arm and hugged the kid leader while Taeyeon caress the mushroom's hair.

"I love it when we stay like this." Tiffany said with closed eye.

"Hold me like a pillow, make me feel right~ Tiffany giggling when her girlfriend started to sing Rihanna's song. 

"Want you to make me feel like i'm the only girl in the world, like i'm the only one that you'll ever love ~" Tiffany singing it and both of them giggling while cuddling in the bed.

"All that Rihanna's song should be yours, baby. I like your version more."

"If that happen we'll never meet and i might cuddling with someone else right now."

"No, we'll meet. I fly to US and makes you fall to Girl's Generation Taeyeon's charm. I won't let anyone cuddle with you except for me."

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyeong readers!

564F6139FD8D6F047D3FF3885B5B5D2C.gif

sorry for the crap update. but i still hope u like it.